这位少女很渴望得到解救
This young lady is looking sadly the worse for a change in circumstance
显然有人虐待过她 -她是自虐,她恨的是自己
Somebody’s love falls far short in her case, obviously -Her own, she hates herself
你没看到吗,她现在堕落成这样,只配称得上是个荡♥妇♥
As you see, she degenerates into a mere slut
她费了九牛二虎之力才弄明白,其实我根本不爱她
It was a marvelous effort on her part to discover that I did not love her
不过最后,我觉得她开始懂我了
But at last, I think she begins to know me
奈莉,告诉你的主人,你这辈子都没见过像她这么下♥贱♥的玩意儿
Tell your master, Nelly, that I never in all my life met with such an abject thing as she
她甚至让林顿的整个家族名誉扫地
She even disgraces the name of Linton
艾伦,你当心,他的目的,是要刺♥激♥林顿,让他万念俱灰
Take care, Ellen, he wishes to provoke Edgar to desperation
现在唯一能让我快乐的,要么就是我死,要么就是看着他死
I’ll die first, the single pleasure I can imagine is to die……or see him dead
过来
There
这样你才能消停一会儿
That will do for the moment
凯西的女儿叫什么名字?
What will they name her? Cathy’s daughter
凯瑟琳
Catherine
凯瑟琳·林顿
Catherine Linton
海尔顿
Hareton
辛德利先生,我记得当初,这里都是欢声笑语
I remember when this house was full of the sound of laughter, Mr. Hindley
现在就只剩下苦楚和仇恨了
Now there’s nothing but bitterness and hatred
别JB动,你还不能走,给老子坐下!
Stay where you are, you’re not going yet, sit down!
艾伦
Ellen
我一定要见她
I must see her
理解一下吧
Try and understand
凯西病得很重,你要是再和林顿起冲突,很有可能会逼死她 -我一定要见她!
Cathy’s very ill, another encounter between you and Mr. Edgar would probably kill her -I must see her, Nelly
凯西
Cathy
这叫我如何承受?
How can I bear it?
你和林顿已经伤透了我的心
You and Edgar have broken my heart
可是现在……你好像觉得……你才是最可怜的
And now……you come to me……as if you were the one to be pitied
我真不该可怜你
I shall not pity you
是你害死了我 -不!
You’ve killed me -No!
你会把我忘得一干二净是吧?我入土了,你就开心了是吧?
Will you forget me? Will you be happy when I’m in the earth?
要死了还这么跟我说话,你是不是着魔了?
Are you possessed with the devil to talk in that manner to me when you’re dying?
难道你不明白……你的一字一句,会永远镌刻在我的记忆里吗?
Can’t you see……that all those words will be branded in my memory?
你死了倒也舒服,可你的一字一句,却蚕食着我的灵魂,生生世世,永不停歇 -我就是死了,也不会安心
And eating deeper eternally while you are at peace? -I shall not be at peace
我不是故意要折磨你
I don’t mean to torture you
拜托你,快过来,求求你了
Please, Heathcliff, do come to me, please
你为什么要背叛自己的心?
Why did you betray your own heart, Cathy?
你本来是爱我的……
You loved me……
却又是因为什么,让你舍我而去?
And what right had you to leave me?
就是因为你对林顿的那一丁点儿所谓的好感!
The poor fancy you felt of the Linton!
连上帝和撒旦都没能……都没能拆散我们
Nothing that God or Satan could inflict……would have parted us
可是拆散我们的……竟然你自己
You……of your own will did it
伤你心的人,不是我,而是你自己
I’ve not broken your heart, Cathy, you have broken it
你不仅自伤,还伤到了我
And in breaking it, you’ve broken mine
离开你若是一种错,我愿意以死谢罪
If I’ve done wrong, I’m dying for it
可你也离开了我……但我却原谅了你
You left me too……but I forgive you
你能原谅我吗? -太难了
Forgive me -It’s hard
要我原谅你……实在是太难了
It’s so hard……to forgive
我看着……你的这双眼睛
I look……at those eyes……
是的,我可以原谅你对我所做的一切
Yes, I forgive what you’ve done to me
我深爱着亲手杀死我的人,那你呢?
I love my murderer, but yours?
所以,我怎么原谅?
How can I?
你告诉我,我怎么原谅!!!!!
How can I?
她已经死了
She’s dead
我只是告诉你一声
I’ve not waited for you to learn that
把手绢收起来
Put your handkerchief away
别在老子面前“儿女共沾巾”
Don’t snivel before me
你们这些人都他妈该死
Damn you all
她要的不是你们的眼泪 -希斯克利夫,她已经入土为安了
She wants none of your tears -She lies at peace now, Heathcliff
但愿她在另一个世界安静地醒来 -但愿她被折磨到醒来
May she wake as kindly in the next world -May she wake in torment
我只有这一个愿望
I pray one prayer
我会一直念,念到舌头僵掉
I repeat it till my tongue stiffens
凯西·恩肖
Catherine Earnshaw
只要我一天没死,你就一天不得安宁 -别说了!
May you not rest as long as I am living -Heathcliff, don’t!
你说是我杀了你,那你就化作厉鬼来缠着我吧!
You said I killed you, haunt me, then
我知道人间是有鬼在四处游荡的
I know that ghosts have wandered the earth
那你就来陪我吧!
Be with me always
用尽一切手段
Take any form
让我发疯吧!
Drive me mad
只要不让我……跌入没有你的万丈深渊
Only do not leave me……in this abyss where I cannot find you
天呐
God
苟延残喘的活着,有什么意思?
I cannot live without my life
行尸走肉的生存,又有什么用?
I cannot life without my soul
让我们摆脱罪恶的死神,重塑正义的人生
……To raise us from the death of sin unto the life of righteousness
当我们离世之后,能安息在主的身边
That when we shall depart this life, we may rest in him
这是我们的愿望,也是我们兄弟的愿望
As our hope is this, our brother doth
而在最后复活的那一天
And that, at the general resurrection in the last day
能得到主的接受和保佑,并成为他宠爱有加的孩子
He may be found acceptable in thy sight and receive that blessing, as thy well-beloved son
那年的暮春,辛德利也随凯西而去了
Before the spring was out, Cathy’s brother Hindley followed her to the grave
他醉酒至死
He drank himself into oblivion
留下的儿子,也是他唯一的继承人—海尔顿,盼望着能从冷血无情的希斯克利夫身上得到一丝关爱
Leaving Hareton, his son and heir to try to wake some love in Heathcliff’s embittered heart
阿门
Amen
小帅哥,现在你归我了
Now, my bonnie lad, you’re mine
正好可以看看,是不是真的上梁不正下梁歪
Let’s see if one tree won’t grow as crooked as another with the same wind to twist it
希斯克利夫因此认养了恩肖家的最后一脉香火
So Heathcliff claimed the last surviving Earnshaw
当初辛德利是怎么对他的,他就怎么对这个孩子
As the father had used him, so he would use the son
我在找鸟窝
I was looking for birds’ nest
十♥八♥年♥,弹指一挥间
18 years have passed
在林顿的画地为牢与隐瞒下,他和凯西的女儿—凯瑟琳·林顿,在画眉山庄长大了
Catherine Linton, Cathy and Edgar’s daughter, grown up within the confines of the Grange, sheltered by her father
凯瑟琳!
Catherine!
时至今日,她都不知道,在那咫尺之遥的呼啸山庄里,住着一个残暴无情的邻居
And never knew the nearness of the wild inhabitants of the Heights, until today
快看……
Now……
这是谁呀?
Who is this?
说说看? -您的儿子?
Can you tell? -Your son?
没错,可你难道没认出来,这是你的姑表弟(堂弟)……林顿吗?
Yes, but don’t you recognize your cousin……Linton
林顿
Linton
我以为你还在伦敦呢 -老妈过世的时候,老爸找人把我接回来了
I thought you lived in London -Father sent for me when Mother died
行了,你没什么给你表姐看看吗?
Well, have you nothing to show your cousin?
带她出去逛逛吧
Take her outside
姑父,我爸好像不喜欢你 -他可能认为我配不上他妹妹吧
I do not think my father likes you, Uncle -I imagine he thought me unworthy to marry his sister
那些碑文是什么意思?
What does that inscription mean?
一些烦人的文字,我看不懂
Some damnable writing, I can’t read it
我看得懂,我想知道为什么会写在那里
I can read it, I want to know why it’s there
你敢信吗,世界上居然有这种大傻B
Can you believe in the existence of such a colossal dunce?
连自己的名字都看不懂
Can’t even read his own name
海尔顿·恩肖?这是你的名字?
Is that your name? Hareton Earnshaw?
我妈也是姓恩肖 -你还不懂吗?他也是的兄弟(舅表哥)
My mother’s name was Earnshaw -Didn’t you know? Hareton is also your cousin
是吗,你好呀
How do you do?
老爸
Father
猜猜看,我今天在荒原散步的时候遇到谁了? -艾伦已经跟我说了
Guess who I saw today on my walk in the moors? -Ellen has already told me, Catherine
您为什么不让我去呼啸山庄?
Why do you forbid me to visit Wuthering Heights?
是因为您不喜欢希斯克利夫先生吗?
Is it……is it because you dislike Mr. Heathcliff?
不是我不喜欢他,而是他不喜欢我
No, not because I dislike Mr. Heathcliff, but because Mr. Heathcliff dislikes me
但我觉得他人很好阿
But he was quite pleasant, Father
坐下吧
Sit down
凯瑟琳,老爸没有子嗣
I have no male heir, Catherine
我可以确定……希斯克利夫会不择手段地……将你继承的遗产据为己有
I’m certain that……Heathcliff seeks by some means to……dispossess you of your inheritance
他这么做,是为了报复我
And in that way, to revenge himself on me
他不是人,他是个魔鬼
He’s a diabolical man, Catherine
他会不遗余力地除掉他的眼中钉
He will stop at nothing to bring down those he hates
要不是因为他……
She might have been living yet……
你妈妈也许还活着
If it had it not been for him
亲爱的凯瑟琳
Dearest Catherine
你为何还没回到我身边来?
Why have you not come back to me?
我日日夜夜……
Every day……
都在等你
I wait for you
每天醒来,脑子里全是你
My one……waking thought has been of you
也许舅舅不让你来呼啸山庄
Perhaps Uncle Edgar has forbidden you to visit Wuthering Heights
可你一定要想办法来见我呀
You must find a way of seeing me again
没有你,我的人生黯淡无光
My life didn’t begin until I saw your face
你为什么……还不回来陪我?
Why have you not……come back to me?
凯瑟琳,你知道吗
Catherine

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!