I should go in.
是真的吗
Is it true?
我该走了
I should go now.
你想什么呢
What were you thinking?
关你什么事
What’s it matter to you?
你没权吃醋
You’ve no right to be jealous.
我又不是你丈夫
I’m not your husband.
你喜欢她吗
Do you like her?
你对我太差了 凯茜
You’ve treated me so badly, Cathy.
你以为你对我好一点
You think you can be nice
就万事大吉了
and everything’ll be OK.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我对你不差
I ain’t treated you badly.
发生什么了
What’s going on?
没什么
Nothing.
我妻子喜欢你 我才容忍♥你来这的
I put up with you coming here because my wife likes you.
到此为止吧 请你出去
No more, please get out.
你什么眼光 凯茜
What taste you have, Cathy.
居然选这个发抖的懦夫而不是我
You prefer this shivering coward over a man like me.
够了
Enough.
不能再这样下去了
This can’t go on.
你得做出选择 凯茜
You have to choose, Cathy.
他还是我
Him or me.
你真冷血 埃德加
Your veins are full of ice, Edgar.
罗伯特
Robert!
你最好走吧
You best go.
跟我走
Come with me.
你肚子里的孩子我会视若己出
I’ll raise the child as my own.
不…
Don’t…
好吧
Ok.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
看来是真的 你结婚了
It’s true then. You are married.
神爱世人 宽恕我们
Lord bless us. Lord forgive us.
快来 -你好 哈尔顿
Come on. – Hello, Hareton.
我们会成为朋友吗
Shall we be friends?
闪开 不然我就放狗咬你
Frame off or I’ll set me dog on you.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
这几周有凯茜的消息吗
What news of Cathy these last weeks?
她为自己的恶毒付出了代价
She’s paying for her wickedness.
上帝自有安排
God has passed judgment.
她病了吗 -你走后就病了
Is she sick? – Since you left.
几个星期都发烧说胡话
Weeks of fever and delirium.
内莉说是她自找的
Brought it on herself, Nelly says.
希斯克利夫
Heathcliff.
她已经死了吗
Is she dead yet?
放开我 放开我
Get off! Get off!
不 放开我
No! Get off!
凯茜
Cathy.
你和埃德加伤透了我的心
You and Edgar have broken my heart.
你杀了我
You killed me.
我死了你会开心吗
Will you be happy when I am in the earth?
你会忘记我吗
Will you forget me?
别折磨我
Don’t torture me!
我没有杀你
I have not killed you.
我就算忘记自己也不会忘记你
I could no more forget you than myself.
当你得到安息的时候
When you’re at peace,
我却要在地狱的折磨里受煎熬
I shall be in hell.
我不会得到安息的
I will never be at peace.
别走
Don’t go.
回来
Come back.
别生气
Don’t be mad.
凯茜
Cathy.
凯茜
Cathy.
帮帮她
Help her.
凯茜
On, Cathy.
凯茜 我的爱人 醒醒
Cathy, my love. Wake up.
能听见我说话吗 醒醒 看着我
Can you hear me? Wake up. Look at me.
凯茜 看着我
Cathy, look at me.
她死了 对吧
She’s dead, isn’t she?

Yes.
你走后她就不省人事了
Senses never returned since you left.
愿她在另一个世界安然醒来
May she wake kindly in the other world.
愿她在痛苦中醒来
May she wake in agony.
别把我丢在这个找不到你的地方
Don’t leave me here where I can’t find you.
别理我
Leave me alone.
别理我
Leave me alone!
至此一切都结束了
It will all be over by now.
凯茜
Cathy.
开门 -辛德雷说你进来他会杀了你
Open the door! – Hindley said he’ll kill you if I let you in.
不让我进去我就杀了你们
I’ll kill you both if you don’t!
希斯克利夫 如果我是你 我会
Heathcliff, if I were you, I’d
扑倒在凯茜的坟上 像狗一样死去
stretch myself over Cathy’s grave and die like a dog!
你现在日子没法过了 是吗
Life can’t be worth living for you now, can it?
停下 走开
Stop it! Get Off!
停下 走开
Stop! Get off!
要不是因为你凯茜还会活着
Cathy would still be alive if it wasn’t for you.
我恨你
I hate you!
似乎万事俱备
This all seems to be in order.
看来你是农场的法定所有人了
Looks like you’re the legal owner of the farm,
希斯克利夫先生
Mr Heathcliff.
你好 希斯克利夫先生
Good day, Mr Heathcliff.
我是希斯克利夫
I am Heathcliff.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!