Is it you?
她在吗
Is she here?
她现在是家里的女主人了
She’s the lady of the house now.
埃德加的父母早就过世了
Edgar’s parents are long dead.
去告诉她有人想见她
Go on and tell her someone wants to see her.
我们想知道你怎么了
We wondered what had happened to you.
内莉 拜托 -好好好
Nelly… please. – All right, all right, all right.
凯茜 那让他进来吧 亲爱的
Cathy! Bring the person in, then, love!
等一下 我去告诉他
Hold on, I’ll go tell him.
我知道你不喜欢他
I know you don’t like him
但为了我 你们现在非做朋友不可
but you must be friends with him now for my sake.
尽量守规矩
Try to behave.
用不着让全家人都看着你
The whole household need not
把一个逃跑的仆人当做兄弟似的欢迎
see you welcome a runaway servant as a brother.
请坐
Please, sit down.
我叫人上茶
I’ll ask them to bring the tea through.
内莉
Nelly?
今早见到你太难以置信了
I won’t believe this tomorrow.
我看见你
How I saw you…
触碰到你
and touched you…
同你交谈
Spoke to you.
这些年你从来没有想过我
How could you not think of me all this time?
好像你想过我一样
You thought of me too, it seems.
我刚听说你结婚了
I’d just heard you got married.
我打算
My plan was
只看一下你的脸
to see your face,
然后去跟辛德雷算账
get revenge on Hindley…
最后自杀谢罪
and then kill myself.
但是我改变主意了
But I have changed my mind.
我不会再离开你
I’ll never leave you,
再也不会
ever again.
分开后我的生活更加艰难
My life has been bitter since I last heard your voice.
为了你我才奋斗
I kept going only for you.
再不过来茶要凉了 凯茜
Are we to let the tea go cold, then, Cathy’?
凯茜
Cathy?
你喝点吗 希斯克利夫先生
Will you stay for tea, Mr Heathcliff?
希斯克利夫先生
Mr Heathcliff?
好的 林顿先生
Yes, Mr Linton.
谢谢 我喝点吧
Thank you, I will.
那你要待在哪
So where will you stay?
辛德雷给了我一个房♥间 我住那
Hindley offered me a room, I’ll take it.
那我明天再来
I’ll come tomorrow then.
凯茜
Cathy?
别感冒了
Don’t catch cold now.
晚安
Good night.
再来 再来
Go on. Go on.
你肯定觉得我笨到家了
You must think I’m as daft as a turnip.
再来 你是把牌藏袖子里的吧
Go on. Get that card up your sleeve.
这是你最后一把了吧
Is that your last one in, right?
下去
Oi! Get off!
走开
Get off!
滚开 你这白♥痴♥
Fuck off. You idiot!
过得不错嘛
You’ve done well for yourself.
想都不用想就知道是靠杀人偷窃得来的
By murdering and thieving, no doubt.
你也就这点伎俩了
Your only skills.
房♥租要预付
I’m gonna need the rent in advance.
你好 约瑟夫
Hiya, Joseph.
我马上就走 去叫下希斯克利夫
I’m not staying long. Just go and get Heathcliff for us.
希斯克利夫
Heathcliff!
我要收据
I’ll need receipts.
林顿夫人
Mrs Linton.
别这么叫我
Don’t.
记得伊莎贝拉吗 埃德加让她一道来
You remember Isabella? Edgar’s idea.
你好 希斯克利夫
Hello, Heathcliff.
伊莎贝拉
Isabella.
好久不见
It’s been a while.
我们走吧
Shall we go?
伊莎贝拉 你能留下看着马吗
Isabella, will you stay with the horses?
我想给希斯克利夫看点东西
I want to show Heathcliff something.
希斯克利夫
Heathcliff…
扶我一下
help me down.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么能离开这里
How could you have left this?
你怎么能离开我
How could you have left me?
我们能走了吗 要下雨了
Can we go now? It’s starting to rain.
我们马上来
We’re just coming.
又来了 -我再要一张牌
Again. – I need another card.
快点 快点
Come on! Come on.
内莉
Nelly!
这合适吗 -麻烦你告诉她我来了
Is this wise? – Will you please let her know I’m here.
你回来前日子还不错
Life was just fine before you came back.
希斯克利夫 我刚想是不是你的声音
Heathcliff, I thought I heard your voice.
进来 我去拿点东西
Come in, I’ll just go get my stuff.
凯茜 别跑
Cathy, don’t run!
你肯定有些故事可讲
You must have some stories to tell.
故事?
Stories?
你离开了一段时间
Well, you’ve been gone a while.
你变了
You changed.
我们都想知道
We were all wondering.
我什么都不想记得
There is nothing I want to remember.
别这样 你谦虚了
Come on, you’re being modest.
我没有
I am not.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
谢谢
Thank you.
你又要出去吗
Are you going out again?

Yes.
请小心点
Please be careful.
我会的
I will.
带上伊莎贝拉一起吧
Take Isabella with you.
我愿意跟你们一起
Yes, I’d love to join you.
当然好了
Of course.
欢迎她去
She’s welcome.
或许你能劝
Maybe you can persuade
希斯克利夫讲讲他的冒险经历 凯瑟琳
Heathcliff to tell us of his adventures, Catherine.
别拿这些问题烦他了 伊莎贝拉
Stop bothering him with all these questions, Isabella.
你没怎么提过倒是真的
You’ve not said much, it’s true.
过去的都过去了
It’s gone.
现在只有现在
There’s only now.
好吧 或许凯瑟琳能说说她的新消息
Well, maybe Catherine can share her news instead.
伊莎贝拉
Isabella.
什么消息
What news?
没什么
Nothing.
无关紧要
It’s not important.
我们正需要你来融解我们之间的冰块呢
You are just the person we need to thaw the ice.
看起来伊莎贝拉比我还喜欢你
Isabella likes you more than me, it seems.
别走
Don’t go!
希斯克利夫 能让凯茜放我走吗
Heathcliff, could you ask Cathy to let me go?
她两天没吃饭了
She’s not eaten in two days.
她得了相思病
She’s lovesick.
好一个母老虎
What a tiger.
你说的是实话吗
Were you telling the truth?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我还要钱
I need more money.
我已经预付了一年房♥租
My rent’s paid for a year.
我还要
I need more.
你要什么都可以
You can have whatever you want.
但我要些回报
But I’ll need something in return.
什么都行
Take whatever you want.
你一直都是偷东西的黑鬼
You always were a thieving nigger.
伊莎贝拉
Isabella?
我该进去了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!