自作聪明的家伙 我是个天生的车手
Look, wise guy. I know I’m a racer.
我能感觉到
I can feel it in my code.
完了 我再也拿不回奖牌了
That’s it! I’m never getting my medal back.
至于为了块破奖牌大呼小叫吗
What is the big whoop about that crummy medal anyway?
大呼小叫?
The big whoop?
你或许不理解 我的游戏里
Well, this may come as a shock to you, but in my game,
我是住在垃圾堆里的坏人
I’m the bad guy and I live in the garbage.
-酷 -一点也不酷
– Cool. – No. Not cool.
不卫生又孤独还无聊
Unhygienic and lonely and boring.
那块破奖牌原本可以改变这一切
And that crummy medal was going to change all that.
如果我戴着那块宝贝奖牌回家
I go home with that baby around my neck
什么顶层公♥寓♥ 馅饼 冰雕
and I’ll get a penthouse. Pies.
烟花 就都是我的了
lce sculptures. Fireworks!
大人的事你是不会懂的
It’s grown- up stuff. You wouldn’t understand.
不 我懂
No, I get it!
这些正是赛车能带给我的
That’s exactly what racing would do for me!
-你猜怎么着 -什么
– Well, guess what? – What?
最新消息 我们的希望全都落空了
News flash! Neither one of us is getting what we want!
怎么回事
What was that?
健怡可乐温泉 当心薄荷糖下落
是这样的 看
Yeah! Check it out. Look!
小心别溅到身上
You got to watch out for the splash.
那玩意滚烫
That stuff is broiling hot.
见识过了 谢谢你
Yeah, I got that. Thank you.
这个垃圾场是怎么回事
What is this dump?
可能是某个建设中的奖励关卡
I think it’s some sort of unfinished bonus level.
很酷吧
Yeah. It’s pretty cool, huh?
我发现了秘密入口 现在住在这里
I found that secret opening, and now I live here.
看啊 看啊 看啊
See? Look, look, look.
欢迎来到我家
Welcome to my home!
我盖着这些糖纸睡觉
I sleep in these candy wrappers.
把自己裹起来 像个无家可归的小妇人
I bundle myself up like a little homeless lady.
你一个人
By yourself?
住在这堆垃圾里
With all this garbage around you?
是的
Well, yeah.
这里所有人都说我是个程序错误
I mean, everyone here says I’m just a mistake
我根本不应该存在
and that I wasn’t even supposed to exist.
我还能怎样呢
What do you expect?
听着 小鬼
Listen, kid…
我知道不关我的事
I know it’s none of my business
但你为什么还留在这个游戏里
but why do you even stick around this game?
你其实什么都不懂 是吧
You really don’t know anything, do you?
故障人员无法离开自己的游戏
Glitches can’t leave their games.
这就是身为故障女的”乐趣”
It’s one of the joys of being me.
你干什么 拜托
Hey, what are you doing? Come on!
虽然是个垃圾堆 但也是我的全部
I know it’s a dump, but it’s all I got.
如果你想成为一名车手
If you’re going to be a racer,
就得学会开车
you’re going to have to learn how to drive.
要学开车 就得有条赛道
And you can’t do that without a track.
好了
All right, now.
抓紧时间 我们来练车
Let’s hustle up. We’ve got some driving to do.
我要开车了我要学开车了 我要…
I’m going to learn to drive! I’m going to learn to drive!
等等 你会开车吗
Wait. Do you know how to drive?
当然会 虽然没开过…
Yeah! I mean, I haven’t done it, but…
我今天开了一架飞行器
Look, I flew a spaceship today, okay?
坠毁了
You crashed it.
上车 还能有多难
Just get in. How hard can it be? Okay…
发动
Start it up.
这就对了 下面有一些按钮
There we go. So there are some buttons on the floor.
-是踏板 -踏板 对
– Pedals. – Pedals. Right.
现在 这是油门
Now, that’s the go pedal.
这个我觉得是刹车
That I believe is the stopper.
这个…等等
And this… Wait.
这是什么 没反应
What is this? That doesn’t do anything.
这个操纵杆是做什么的
What does this joystick do?
很好 再来一次
Okay, good. Let’s try that again.
这个档是干什么的
Now shift it.
很好 继续 再挂档
That’s good. Keep going! Shift it again!
我早说过 我天生就是车手
I told you, racing’s in my code!
奖牌是我的囊中物了
I got that medal in the bag!
拉尔夫 看这里
Hey, Ralphie, watch this!
当心
Look out!
热可乐
Hot cola!
我开得怎么样
So how did I do?
你差点把整座山都炸了
Well, you almost blew up the whole mountain.
对对 这评价不错
Right, right. That’s a good note.
你必须控制住你的故障 小鬼
You got to get that glitch under control, kid.
我会的 我会的
Okay, I will, I will.
你觉得我有机会吗
And then you think I got a chance?
一点点
Tiny.
好棒 我会赢 我会赢
Yes, I’m going to win!
我会赢 我会赢 我会赢
I’m going to win! I’m going to win!
-必胜 -必胜
– Top shelf. – Top shelf.
你们找…快告诉我你们找到她了
Did you find her? Tell me you found her.
没找到
You didn’t?
滚 别烦我
Go. Leave me.
上 上 下 下
Up, up, down, down…
开始
Start!
代码 游戏的甜美命脉
The code. It’s the sweet lifeblood of the game.
你在哪里 体育场 不
Where are you? Let’s see… Stadium, no.
广场屏幕
Jumbotron.
在那里 冠军杯
There it is. The winner’s cup.
跟其它金币不一样的 就是你
One of these things is not like the others… It’s you!
我们来给你找个新家
We’re going to give you a nice new home.
成功了
Success!
酸豆糖 我出去一趟
Sour Bill, I’m going out.
我回来之前由你掌管城♥堡♥
You’re in charge of the castle until I get back.
你的脸还红着
Your face is still red.
你应该再用锤子敲一下
You might want to hit it again with your hammer.
这不是瘀伤 长官
That’s not blunt force trauma, ma’am.
这是甜蜜的爱情之光
That’s just the honey glow in my cheeks.
好吧
Okay.
长官 我得告诉你
Ma’am, I just got to tell you…
你真是个火♥辣♥美人
You are one dynamite gal.
你真是个火♥辣♥美人
Wow, you are one dynamite gal.
是个火♥辣♥美人
One dynamite gal.
火♥辣♥美人
Dynamite gal.
火♥辣♥
Dynamite…
出去
Get out.
我就说了句火♥辣♥美人
All I said is you’re a dynamite gal.
我说出去
I said get out!
什么跟什么啊
Jiminey jaminey.

Yes?
我是快手阿修 先生
I’m Fix-It Felix Jr., sir,
来自游戏快手阿修
from the game Fix-It Felix Jr.
你看到我朋友拉尔夫了吗
Have you seen my friend Ralph?
破坏王拉尔夫
Wreck-It Ralph?
没错 没错就是他
Yes. Yes, that’s him!
真后悔当时没把他关起来
We should have locked him up when we had the chance.
把他关起来?
Locked him up?
对你不会重蹈覆辙了
I’m not making the same mistake with you.
快点快点 时间不等人
Hurry, hurry! Let’s go. Time’s a- wastin’.
出来 拉尔夫
Come on, Ralph!
真棒 美梦成真了
This is it. This is really happening.
简直难以置信
I almost don’t believe it.
我梦想这一天好久了 现在
I mean, I have dreamt about it for so long, and now…
现在 现在我觉得 我有点恶心
And now… Now I think I’m going to puke, actually.
我觉得有点恶心
I mean, I think I might puke.
-你知道 就是想吐的意思 -什么
– You know, like a “Vurp.” – Awhat?
边打嗝边呕吐
Vomit and a burp together,
你还能尝到那种味道 一下子全涌上来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!