它会一直是代码的状态
at the end of the race.
到时候我会去找赢了的人
Maybe I’ll have to have a little talk
好好谈谈
with the winner then.
你是在威胁我吗
Is that a threat I smell?
除了…看来你真是饱受口臭折磨
Beyond the halitosis you so obviously suffer from.
听着娘娘腔 拿不回奖牌我是不会走的
Listen, Nilly- Wafer, I’m not leaving without my medal!
不走也得走
Yes, you are.
瘦热狗 胖面圈 把他从蛋糕里弄出来
Wynnchel, Duncan, get him out of that cupcake
让他坐头班车回家
and on the first train back home.
要是再让我看见你 破坏王拉尔夫
If I ever see you here again, Wreck-It Ralph,
我就把你关进”乐牢”
I’ll lock you in my fungeon.
“乐牢”?
Fungeon?
乐趣地牢 懂吧 一语双关
Fun dungeon, you know? It’s a play on words.
是乐…
It’s the…
没什么
Never mind!
托你的福 我还要对付那个故障女
I’ve got a glitch to deal with, thanks to you.
再见 破坏王拉尔夫 真不愉快
Goodbye, Wreck-It Ralph! It hasn’t been a pleasure.
这蛋糕像石头一样硬
This thing is hard as a rock.
我看得见
I can see that.
-拿家伙来 -什么家伙
– Get the tools. – What tools?
安静点
Quiet, you!
什么 不
What? No!
-放松 大个子 -离我远点
– Take it easy, big boy! – Stay away from me!
他跑了
He’s getting away!
快 出动夹心恶狗
Quick! Call out the Devil Dogs.
巧克力 我讨厌巧克力
Chocolate. I hate chocolate!
我得把奖牌拿回来
I got to get my medal back.
赢了的车手会拿到奖杯
The pot goes to the winning racer!
孩子们 能说句话吗
Hey, kids! Can I talk to you for a second?
大家好 同行们
Hello, fellow racers!
是偷我奖牌的小鬼头
It’s that little crumb snatcher.
蜡烛头 太妃塔 蓝芝士 气色不错
Candlehead, Taffyta, Rancis, you’re looking well.
是想来摸清我的底细吗
Came by to check out the competition, huh?
就是她了 闪速踏踏车
Well, here it is, the Lickety-Split!
老天 看着像她自己造的
Sheesh. Looks like she built it herself.
我自己造的
I built it myself.
快打地鼠以西最快的脚踏动力
Fastest pedal- power west of the Whac- A- Mole.
看好了
Check her out.
凡妮洛普 真是…你的风格
Vanellope, it’s so… You.
但…你必须退出比赛
But you have to back out of the race. Yeah.
不 我不会
No, I don’t,
我付了参赛费 显示屏上有我的名字
because I paid my fee and I’m on the board…
所以 我铁定参赛
So, yeah, I’m definitely racing.
是吗 糖果王说故障人员不能参赛
Yeah, well, King Candy says glitches can’t race.
我不是故障人员 太妃塔 只是像素障碍罢了
I’m not a glitch, Taffyta. I’ve just got pixslexia, okay?
规定自有它存在的道理 凡妮洛普
The rules are there for a reason, Vanellope.
是为了保护我们 假设我是你
To protect us. Say I’m you.
坐在怪模怪样的小车里
I’m in my weird little car and I’m driving
我骑着车 感觉好极了
and I actually feel kind of cool for once.
突然之间 不好
And then, all of a sudden, oh, no.
我出…出…出故障了
I’m glitching!
看吧 你就是个不定时的炸♥弹♥
See? You’re an accident just waiting to happen.
不好 我也出…出…出故障了
Oh, no! I glitched, too!
-你们干什么 -真粗鲁
– What are you doing? – Uncool.
住手 你们把它弄坏了
Stop it! Stop! You’re breaking it!
拜托
Please!
我只想像你们一样参赛
I just want to race like you guys.
你永远做不成车手 因为你是个大故障
You will never be a racer because you’re a glitch.
一辈子都是
And that’s all you’ll ever be!
喂 给我住手
Hey! Leave her alone!
我们快走
Let’s get out of here!
快滚 你们这群小人♥渣♥
Scram, you rotten little cavities!
当心我把你们扔泥浆里
Before I throw you in the mud!
看什么看
What are you looking at?
不客气 小毛贼
You’re welcome, you rotten little thief.
我不是贼 我就是借用你的破金币
I’m not a thief! I just borrowed your stupid coin.
赢了比赛之后马上就会还你
I was going to give it back to you as soon as I won the race.
那不是金币 是枚奖牌
It’s not a coin. It is a medal.
金币 奖牌 管它呢
Coin, medal, whatever.
回你的弱智游戏里再赢一个不就行了
Just go back to your own dumb game and win another one.
不行 我不是在自己的游戏里赢的
I can’t. I didn’t win it in my game.
是在英雄使命里赢的
I won it in Hero’s Duty.
英雄屎命?
Hero’s Doodie?
不是那个”屎”
It’s not that kind of duty.
在英雄”屎”命这种游戏里
I bet you really got to watch where you step
走路一定得注意脚底吧
in a game called Hero’s Doodie!
你赢奖牌做什么 擦着玩吗
What did you win the medal for, wiping?
希望你摸过奖牌之后记得洗手
I hope you washed your hands after you handled that medal.
-听着 -还有一个 还有一个
– Listen! – One more, one more.
为什么英雄要冲马桶
Why did the hero flush the toilet?
-问”为什么” -为什么
– Say “Why.” – Why?
因为那是他的”屎”命
Because it was his doodie!
你竟敢侮辱英雄使命
How dare you insult Hero’s Duty?
黄毛丫头
You little guttersnipe!
奖牌是我赢来的
I earned that medal
你最好麻利地给我拿回来 小妹妹
and you better get it back for me toot- sweet, sister!
除非你后脖颈的赘肉里
Well, unless you’ve got a go- cart
藏着一辆卡丁车
hidden in the fat folds of your neck,
不然我也没办法
I can’t help you!
真是个白♥痴♥
What a moron.
天才 这是粉身碎骨糖
Hey, genius! It’s a jawbreaker.
你不可能打碎…
You’re never going to break…
心情不好吗 小宝贝
Enjoy your little tantrum, diaper baby?
别烦我
Leave me alone.
你想要奖牌 对吧 而我想赛车
Look, you want that medal, right? And I want to race.
你看这样行不行
So here’s what I’m thinking.
你帮我弄一辆新车 一辆真正的赛车
You help me get a new cart… A real cart…
我参加比赛 把奖牌赢回来
And I’ll win the race and get you back your medal.
你想让我…帮你?
You want me to help you?
你只需要帮我破坏一些东西
All you got to do is break something for me.
来吧 怎么样 朋友
Come on. What do you say, friend?
我们不是朋友
We are not friends.
来吧 伙计 你个大坏蛋
Come on, pal. You son of a gun.
来吧 哥们 来握个手
Come on, buddy. Let’s shake on it.
来吧 大块头
Come on, chumbo.
拉尔夫是好人 大好人
Ralph, my man. My main man.
我胳膊都酸了 到底行不行
My arm’s getting tired. Do we have a deal or not?
你最好能赢
You better win.
我就说一句
Well, I’ll say this much,
你朋友”破坏王”的名头真不是盖的
they don’t call your friend “Wreck- lt” For nothing.
找到飞行器了
There’s the shuttle.
他在里面吗
Is he in there?
不在 算他走运
Nope. Lucky for him.
否则我就要鞭他的尸了
Otherwise I would have slapped his corpse.
星际甲虫也不见了
No Cy-Bug, either.
得赶在它产下它肮脏的卵之前找到它
Got to find it before it lays its filthy eggs.
他往这边走了
It came this way,
空气中的糖微粒堵塞了我的传感器
but the sugar particles in the atmosphere
无法读取数据
Can’t get a read on it.
这个破坏王家伙是怎么回事
So what is it with this Wreck- It joker?
他为什么擅离职守
Why did he go AWOL?
我也想知道 长官
I wish I knew, ma’am.
他昨晚表现得很古怪
He was acting all squirrelly last night…
不停地说蛋糕 奖牌什么的
Going on about cake and medals…
但我没想到他会步沃伦后尘
But I never thought he’d go Turbo.
沃伦是谁
“Go Turbo”?
对了 你们刚来肯定不知道
That’s right, you guys just got plugged in.
这个游戏厅刚开业的时候
Well, back when the arcade first opened,
沃伦时刻是当时最受欢迎的游戏
Turbo Time was by far the most popular game.
-而沃伦 -沃伦必胜
– And Turbo… – Turbo- tastic!