对 像流弹一样在这里横冲直撞
Yeah, he banged around in here like some kind of hot shot,
然后打着滚飞进那个甜甜的小游戏里了
then he went barreling down into that sweet little game
跟个疯子一样
like a crazy person.
糖果竞速
“Sugar Rush.”
星际甲虫吃掉这个游戏的速度
Cy-Bugs would chew up that game
比一只鹰吃光一笼瘸脚鸡还要快
faster than a chicken hawk in a coop of crippled roosters.
-什么意思 -你是白♥痴♥吗
– What was that, now? – What are you, thick?
那架飞行器上有只星际甲虫
There was a Cy-Bug on that shuttle!
你知道星际甲虫是什么吗
Do you even know what a Cy-Bug is?
我其实不知道 长官
I can’t say that I do, ma’am.
星际甲虫就像病毒
Cy-Bugs are like a virus.
它们不知道自己是在游戏里
They don’t know they’re in a game.
它们只知道吞噬 杀戮和繁殖
All they know is eat, kill, multiply.
如果没有灯塔阻止它们
Without a beacon to stop them,
它们会吃光糖果竞速
they’ll consume Sugar Rush.
你觉得它们会就此停止吗
But do you think they’ll stop there?
-对 -错
– Yes! – Wrong!
病毒不会停止扩散
Viruses do not stop!
那些星际甲虫吃掉糖果竞速之后
Once those Cy-Bugs finish off Sugar Rush,
就会一个个侵入其它游戏
they’ll invade every other game until this arcade
整个游戏厅会被它们吃得连渣子都不剩
is nothing but a smoking husk of forgotten dreams.
科胡特 我的飞行器
Kohut! My cruiser.
天啊 她总是这么紧张吗
Jeepers. Is she always this intense?
这不是她的错
It’s not her fault.
她的角色设定是最悲剧的
She’s programmed with the most tragic back- story ever.
她唯一没有做周边安检的那天
The one day she didn’t do a perimeter check…
就是她的大婚之日
Her wedding day.
等等 长官 我跟你一起去
Wait, ma’am! I’m going with you.
想都别想 三等残废
Like fun you are, short stack.
在自己的游戏之外丧生就无法复活
If you die outside your game, you don’t regenerate.
你不也一样 长官
Well, neither do you, ma’am.
我的工作就是修复拉尔夫造成的破坏
And it is my job to fix what Ralph wrecks.
我不能让你冒生命危险收拾他的烂摊子
And I cannot ask you to risk your life cleaning up his mess.
这点决不能让步 长官 我跟定你了
No flex on this one, ma’am. I am coming along with you.
糖果竞速的市民们
Citizens of Sugar Rush…
时间刚好
Just in time.
欢迎我们公正的君主 糖果王
…all hail our rightful ruler, King Candy.
好啊 我忠诚的子民
Hello, my royal subjects!
来点糖果吧
Have some candy!
感谢你如此激动人心的开场白 酸豆糖
Thank you for that stirring introduction, Sour Bill.
感谢今天的代表选手们
And thank you to today’s avatars.
为我们带来了精彩的比赛
It was a wonderful day of racing. It was.
现在游戏厅打烊了
But now the arcade is closed,
是时候清理赛道
so it’s time to wipe the slate clean
选出新的代表选手了
and race to decide our new roster.
前9名冲过终点的车手
The first nine racers across that finish line
将成为糖果竞速明天的代表选手
will represent Sugar Rush as tomorrow’s avatars!
比赛 比赛 比赛
Race! Race! Race!
别激动
Okay, calm down.
参赛是要付费的 我们都知道
Listen! This event is pay- to- play. We all know this.
参赛费是一枚金币
The fee to compete is one gold coin
如果你之前赢过比赛
from your previous winnings,
就会有金币 我赢过
if you’ve ever won, which I have.
我先来
Let me go first!
糖果王
King Candy!
太妃塔·绵绵糖
Taffyta Muttonfudge!
甜蜜到永远
Stay sweet!
甜蜜蜜·真知棒
Adorabeezle Winterpop.
格乐多·香橙派
Gloyd Orangeboar!
偷金币的贼 等我抓住那个小鬼
Little stealer! Wait till I catch that brat.
蜜薄荷·扎琪 雪花花·彩虹糖
Minty Zaki. Snowanna Rainbeau.
蓝芝士·悠优饼 朱古丽·透心凉
Rancis Fluggerbutter. Jubileena Bing- Bing.
扭扭糖·玛拉姬
Swizzle Malarkey.
蜡烛头
Candlehead.
酸豆糖 最后一个是谁
Sour Bill, who’s that last one?
凡妮洛普·冯·好味糍
Vanellope von Schweetz!
好棒 我参赛了
Yippee! I’m in the race!
凡妮洛普
Vanellope?
那个故障女
The Glitch!
不要慌
Now, now!
一切尽在掌控 保安
Everything is all right! Security!
过来 小鬼
Come here, kid!
我们不会伤害你的 小怪胎
We’re not going to hurt you, you little freak!
给我回来
Get back here!
慢点 慢一点
Slow down! Slow down a little bit.
你 马上把奖牌还给我
You! Give me back my medal right now!
-天啊 -快跑
– Ah, boy! – Go!
那是什么东西
What is that?
快逃命 快跑
Come on! Go! Roll!
当心 你在干什么
Careful! What are you doing?
给我过来
Come back here!
动不了了
I can’t move!
这下逮住他了
Now we got him!
太好了 警♥察♥来了 她往那边跑了
Oh, good, the cops. She went that way!
-不许动 -吃我一棍
– Hold still! – Take that!
你们干什么
What are you doing?
好了 各位
Okay, folks.
大家冷静 没事了
Calm down! Everything’s all right.
怪物已经被抓住了
The monster’s been caught!
我们会修复一切破坏
We’ll repair all the damage.
别慌 我们会在游戏厅开门前进行比赛
Don’t worry. We will have our race before the arcade opens.
我也会参赛 好棒
And I’m in it. Yes!
我绝不会跟一个故障女比赛
There’s no way that I am racing with a glitch.
蓝芝士 蜡烛头 跟我来
Rancis, Candlehead, come on.
酸豆糖 绝不能让那个故障女参赛
Sour Bill, that glitch cannot be allowed to race!
把那玩意儿带到我的城♥堡♥里来
And bring that thing to my castle.
大伙 她拿走了…
Guys! She took…
奥-利奥 奥利-奥
Or-e-oh Ore-o!
奥-利奥 奥利-奥
Or-e-oh Ore-o!
酸豆糖 把他的脸弄干净
Sour Bill, de- taffify this monster
我们来看看这是何方神圣
so we can see what we’re up against here.
好吧
Mm- kay.
奶了个糖的 是破坏王拉尔夫
Milk my duds! It’s Wreck-It Ralph?
没错 你又是谁 做甜甜圈的吗
Yeah. Who are you, the guy that makes the donuts?
求你了 不 我是糖果王
Please. No. I’m King Candy!
看得出你很喜欢粉色
I see you’re a fan of pink.
橙色 橙色 很明显是…
Salmon. Salmon, that’s obviously…
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
糖果阁下 这只是个误会
Look, Your Candiness, this is just a big misunderstanding.
把我从这个蛋糕里弄出去
Just get me out of this cupcake,
我拿回我的奖牌 然后我会走得远远的
I’ll get my medal, and I’ll be out of your way.
你的奖牌? 坏人赢不到奖牌
Your medal? Bad guys don’t win medals.
我赢到了
Well, this one did.
在英雄使命里
I earned it over in Hero’s Duty.
你跨游戏了
You game- jumped?
拉尔夫 你不会想步沃伦后尘吧
Ralph, you’re not going Turbo, are you?
什么 不不不
What? No, no.
如果你以为你能来到我的王国
Because if you think you can come in here to my kingdom
夺走我的游戏 那你就等着尝尝…
and take over my game, you’ve got another thing coming!
淡定 暴躁阁下
Easy, Your Puffiness.
又不是我的错 你的糖果地里
It’s not my fault one of your children
有个小鬼偷了我的奖牌
of the candy corn stole my medal.
糖果地里的小鬼 谁…
“Children of the candy corn”? Who’d…
那个故障女
The Glitch!
她用来参赛的金币
The coin she used to buy her way into the race.
不会是你的奖牌吧
That was your medal?
她怎么了 我要把奖牌拿回来
She did what? I need that back!
我恐怕帮不了你 它没了
Well, I’m afraid I can’t help you. It’s gone, you know.
它…现在就是一堆代码
It’s nothing but code now.
在赛车优胜者拿到奖杯之前
It will stay that way until someone wins the cup

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!