Random my behind! You always stop me.
我只是在履行电压保护员的职责 先生
I’m just a surge protector doing my job, sir.
-姓名 -劳拉·克劳馥
– Name? – Lara Croft.
-姓名 -破坏王拉尔夫
– Name? – Wreck-It Ralph!
你从哪里来
And where are you coming from?
吃豆人站
Pac- Man.
有随身携带水果吗
Did you bring any fruit with you?
没 没 没带水果
No! No. No fruit.
好的 你要去哪里
Okay, then. Where are you heading?
快手阿修站
Fix-It Felix Jr.
-有什么要申报的吗 -我恨你
– Anything to declare? – I hate you.
大家都这么说 走吧
I get that a lot. Proceed.
坏人来了
Bad guy coming!
离开游戏的时候
If you leave your game,
要时刻注意安全
stay safe, stay alert,
无论如何 千万不要丧命
and whatever you do, don’t die.
如果你在自己的游戏之外丧生
Because if you die outside your own game
就再也无法复活
you don’t regenerate.
死翘翘
Ever. Game over.
拿着吧 兄弟
Here you go, buddy.
新鲜的 刚从吃豆人那里拿的
It’s fresh. Straight from Pac- Man’s.
坚持住 伙计们
Hang in there, guys.
姓名
Name?
30周年纪念日快乐
“Happy 30th Anniversary”?
开派对都不叫上我
They’re having a party without me.
他们居然请了吃豆人
Pac- Man? They invited Pac- Man?
那个大吃货
That cherry-chasing dot-muncher
根本不是这个游戏里的
isn’t even part of this game!
派对真棒 阿修
Great party, Felix.
多谢 朋友
Why, thank you, friend.
阿修 来跳支舞吧
Felix. You’re needed on the dance floor!
快手阿修 快手阿修
Fix-It Felix! Fix-It Felix!
肯定是马里奥来了
I’ll bet that’s Mario.
真够晚的 谱摆得不小
Fashionably late, per the norm.
我去开门 阿修
I’ll get it, Felix.
是拉尔夫
It’s Ralph!
-他会搞砸派对的 -把高脚杯藏起来
– He’ll wreck the party! – Hide the stemware!
把他赶走 阿修
Get rid of him, Felix.
好的 我去跟他谈谈
Oh, right. I’ll go talk to him.
大家继续
Carry on, everyone.
拉尔夫 有事吗
Ralph, can I help you?
阿修 就是来看看你
Hey, Felix. Just wanted to check on you.
我看见
I saw a big explosion
楼顶有什么东西爆♥炸♥了
or something go over the building there.
只是烟花而已
Those were just fireworks.
烟花 虚惊一场
Fireworks. Okay. Phewf.
是谁过生日吗 还是
Somebody’s birthday, or…
其实是…纪念日
Well, it’s more of an anniversary.
我们游戏的30周年纪念日
The 30th anniversary of our game, actually.
真的 今天吗
What? Is that today?
是啊
I know!
我时间概念太烂了
I’m such a dummy with dates.
总之 祝贺你
Anyway, congratulations.
谢谢你 拉尔夫 你也有份
Thank you, Ralph. And to you, too.
我就来说一声 阿修
Just a heads- up, Felix.
蛋糕马上就好了
They’re bringing out the cake in a few shakes.
-你好 格伦 -拉尔夫
– Hey, Glen. – Ralph.
蛋糕 听说过这玩意
Cake? Heard about this cake stuff.
从来没吃过
Never had it.
没人会扔掉这种东西
No one ever seems to throw it out
所以垃圾堆里也见不到
so it never ends up in the dump.
我从来没尝过
I never actually tasted it.
一直挺想尝尝看的
I’ve always wanted to try cake.
你该不会想进来吃点吧
I don’t suppose you’d like to come in and have a slice, would you?
大伙好
Hey-o, everybody!
我没事 我没事 生龙活虎
I’m okay. I’m okay. Fit as a fiddle.
-你们都认识拉尔夫 -晚上好
– Now, you all know Ralph. – Evening.
晚上好 奈尔 露西 唐 黛娜
Evening, Nell, Lucy, Don, Dana…
-戴安娜 -老吉恩
– Deanna. – Big Gene!
他来干什么
Why is he here?
他就来吃点蛋糕
He’s just here for a slice of cake.
怎么说我都是这游戏里的重要人物
And I’m a big part of the game, technically speaking.
你又来干什么 吉恩
Why are you here, Gene?
看啊 蛋糕
Oh, look! The cake!
无法抗拒 你厨艺渐长啊 玛丽
Well, I’ll be dipped. You’ve really outdone yourself, Mary.
看啊 我们都站在顶上
Oh, and look! There’s all of us at the top.
每个公♥寓♥都是屋主喜欢的味道
Each apartment is everyone’s favorite flavor.
诺伍德是红丝绒蛋糕
Norwood’s is red velvet.
中枪
Guilty!
柠檬蛋糕给露西 吉恩的是朗姆酒蛋糕
And lemon for Lucy, rum cake for Gene,
-阿修的是…-玛丽
– and for Felix… – Hey, Mary.
我脚底那块泥巴是什么味道的
What’s the flavor of that mud that I’m stuck in there?
巧克力味
Oh. Chocolate.
我不太爱吃巧克力
I’ve never been real fond of chocolate.
我并不知道
Well, I did not know that.
还有件小事
One other little thing.
我不是找茬 这个愤怒的小家伙
I hate to be picky, but this angry little guy here…
-我的蛋糕 -肯定更愿意
– My cake! – …Might be a lot happier
跟大家一起站在屋顶上
if you put him up here with everyone else.
瞧 他笑了
See that? Look at that smile.
不不不 拉尔夫
No, no. You see, Ralph,
上面没你的地方
there’s no room for you up here.
那就这样 可以让出地方来
What about this? We can make room.
大家轮流站下面 简单吧
Here. We could take turns. Easy.
我建议 大家吃蛋糕
How about we just eat the cake?
慢着 阿修必须站在顶上
Hang on. Felix needs to be on the roof
因为他要拿奖牌
because he’s about to get his medal!
那这次就把奖牌
Then how about we just take that medal
给拉尔夫好了
and give it to Ralph for once?
又不是世界末日 吉恩
Would that be the end of the world, Gene?
简直是胡说八道
Now you’re just being ridiculous.
只有好人才能得奖牌
Only good guys win medals,
你 先生 可不是好人
and you, sir, are no good guy.
我想当好人就能当
I could be a good guy if I wanted to,
我也能赢奖牌
and I could win a medal!
是吗 等你赢到的时候来告诉我们吧
And when you do, come and talk to us.
到时候
Then would you finally
能把我跟你们一起放在蛋糕顶上吗
let me be on top of the cake with you guys?
如果你赢到奖牌
If you won a medal,
我们就让你住在顶层
we’d let you live up here in the penthouse!
但这根本不可能
But it will never happen
因为你只会破坏这栋公♥寓♥
because you’re just the bad guy who wrecks the building.
不 不是
No, I’m not.
是 就是
Yes, you are!
我不是
No, I’m not!
你就是
Yes, you are.
吉恩 听好了
All right, Gene. You know what?
我会赢到奖牌的
I’m going to win a medal.
我会赢到奖牌的
Oh, I am going to win a medal!
我的奖牌会闪瞎你们的眼
The shiniest medal this place has ever seen!
阿修见到我的奖牌
A medal that will be so good
也会吓尿裤子的
that it will make Felix’s medals wet their pants!
晚安 谢谢款待
And good night! Thank you for the party.
-他是认真的吗 -拜托
– Is he serious? – Oh, please!
哪有坏人能得奖牌的
Where’s a bad guy going to win a medal?
他当然不是认真的
Of course he’s not serious.
我这辈子都没这么认真过
I’ve never been more serious about anything in my life.
所以我才直接来找你 酒保
That’s why I came straight here, Tapper.
你给的消息一直都很靠谱
You’ve never given me a bum steer.
拜托 像我这样的人能去哪赢块奖牌来
Now, come on. Where can a guy like me go and win a medal?
我觉得没有这样的游戏 拉尔夫

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!