Felix? Mary?
看来你真的做到了
Well, you actually went and did it.
吉恩 大家都去哪了
Gene. Where is everybody?
他们都走了
They’re gone.
阿修去找你了 至今都没回来
After Felix went to find you and then didn’t come back…
大家惊慌失措 弃家而逃
Everyone panicked and abandoned ship.
但我回来了
But I’m here now.
太晚了 拉尔夫
It’s too late, Ralph.
里维克明早就会拔掉我们的电源
Litwak’s pulling our plug in the morning.
但是 我不想被说成一个言而无信的人
But never let it be said that I’m not a man of my word.
这地方是你的了 拉尔夫 好好享受
The place is yours, Ralph. Enjoy.
吉恩 等等 等等
Gene, wait! Wait!
听着 这不是我想要的
Listen, this is not what I wanted!
你想要什么 拉尔夫
Well, what did you want, Ralph?
我不知道 我 我只是
I don’t know. I just…
我只是厌倦了一个人住在垃圾堆里
I was just tired of living alone in the garbage.
现在你可以一个人住在公♥寓♥顶层了
Well, now you can live alone in the penthouse.
喂 止咳糖
Hey, cough drop.
给我解释一下
Explain something to me.
如果凡妮洛普根本不该存在
If Vanellope was never meant to exist,
那她的照片怎么会贴在游戏机上
then why is her picture on the side of the game console?
这层诱人的糖衣下面
What’s going on
究竟隐藏了什么阴谋
in this candy- coated heart of darkness?
没什么
Nothing.
-说 -不说
– Talk! – No.
-那我舔你了 -你不会的
– I’ll lick you. – You wouldn’t.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你舌头跟砂纸一样
That’s like sandpaper!
猜猜舔多少下才能舔到你的夹心呢
Wonder how many licks it will take to get to your center.
你舔死我都不说
I’ll take it to my grave!
那好啊
Fair enough.
怪不得大家叫你酸豆糖
They call you Sour Bill for a reason.
-够了没有 -好好 我说 我说
– Had enough yet? – Okay, I’ll talk, I’ll talk!
凡妮洛普曾经是个车手
Vanellope was a racer
后来糖果王想删掉她的代码
until King Candy tried to delete her code!
想删掉她的代码?
Tried to delete her code?
怪不得她会出故障
So that’s why she’s a glitch!
他为什么这么对她
Why is he doing this to her?
我不知道
I don’t know!
你看着办吧
Suit yourself.
别别别 我发誓我真不知道
No, no, no! I swear I don’t know!
他封锁了我们的记忆存储
He literally locked up our memories
我完全记不起来
and I cannot remember!
没人能记起来
Nobody can!
但我知道
But I do know this.
他千方百计阻挠她参赛
He’ll do anything to keep her from racing.
是因为如果她越过终点线
Because if she crosses the finish line,
游戏就会重置 她就能恢复正常
the game will reset and she won’t be a glitch anymore!
她现在在哪里
Where is she now?
跟快手阿修一起关在”乐牢”里
In the fungeon with Fix-It Felix.
阿修
Felix?
抱歉 我只知道这些 我发誓
I’m sorry! That’s all I know, I swear!
求你别再把我放进你臭烘烘的嘴里了
Now, please, don’t put me back in your filthy mouth again!
粘着别动
Stick around.
遵命 我会的 我会的 多谢
Yes, okay, I will. I will. Thank you!
来啊 我知道你在这
Come on. I know you’re out there.
泡在糖精里的噩梦
Saccharine- saturated nightmare!
哪里
But… Where?
最糟糕的事情还是发生了 恶心透顶
Doomsday and Armageddon just had a baby and it is ugly!
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
有人吗 没人吗 放我出去
Somebody! Anybody! Please let me out!
他是怎么说的
What’s he say?
我要砸个稀巴烂
I’m gonna wreck it!
为什么我碰什么修什么呢
Why do I fix everything I touch?
-阿修 -拉尔夫
– Felix! – Ralph!
见到你太好了
I’m so glad to see you!
等等 一点都不好
Wait. No, I’m not.
你要怎么解释这一切
What do you have to say for yourself!
等等 我不想听 我不想跟你说话
Wait! I don’t want to hear it. I’m not talking to you!
好的 别理我 没关系
Okay, don’t talk. That’s fine.
不过你得快点帮我修好这辆车
But you have to fix this go- cart for me pronto.
帮你修个毛 别怪我说脏话
I don’t have to do boo! Forgive my potty mouth.
我真是 真是对你忍♥无可忍♥
I’m just so, so cross with you!
你知道你给我添了多少麻烦吗
Do you have any idea what you put me through?
我像没头苍蝇一样到处找你
I ran higgledy- piggledy all over creation looking for you.
还差点淹死在巧克力奶浆里
I almost drowned in chocolate milk- mix!
后来 我遇上了最火♥辣♥的美人
And then… I met the most dynamite gal.
我尝到了爱情的甜蜜 太可怕了
She gives me the honey glow something awful.
但她断然拒绝了我的感情
But she rebuffed my affections.
再后来 我就被扔进监狱了
And then I got thrown in jail!
阿修 冷静下来
Felix, pull yourself together.
不 拉尔夫 你无法体会
No! You don’t know what it’s like to be rejected
被人拒绝还被当成罪犯的感受
and treated like a criminal!
我当然能体会 这就是我每天的生活
Yes, I do. That’s every day of my life.
是吗
It is?
所以我才出走
Which is why I ran off
我想做个好人 但我做不到
and tried to be a good guy, but I’m not!
只能当个坏蛋 我需要你的帮助
I’m just a bad guy, and I need your help.
这辆车是一个小女孩唯一的希望
There’s a little girl whose only hope is this cart.
拜托 阿修 修好它
Please, Felix, fix it.
我保证今后再也不去做好人了
And I promise I will never try to be good again.
没错 没错 我就是个白♥痴♥
I know, I know, I’m an idiot.
-还有呢 -还是个地道的傻蛋
– And? – And a real numskull.
-还有呢 -自私的小人
– And? – A selfish diaper baby.
还有呢
And?
还有
And…
臭脑袋?
A stinkbrain?
世界上最臭的脑袋
The stinkiest brain ever.
我的糖果子民们
My sweet subjects,
我可以毫不犹豫地告诉大家
I can without a pinch of hesitation assure you
现在是我生命中最高兴的一刻
that I have never been so happy in all my life
下面我宣布
to say the following words,
种子车手资格赛现在开始
let the Random Roster Race commence!
记住 你不一定要赢
Okay, remember, you don’t have to win.
只要越过终点 你就成为真正的车手了
Just cross that finish line, and you’ll be a real racer.
我现在已经是了
I’m already a real racer.
而且我绝对会赢
And I’m going to win.
能量提升
冰冻模式
甜蜜追击
尝尝我的糖炮
Have some candy.
追上你了
Behind you!
超过你了
In front of you!
-是那个故障女 -故障女
– It’s The Glitch! – The Glitch?
点火 蜡烛头
Light them up, Candlehead.
这是什么 樱桃炸♥弹♥
What’s this? Cherry bombs!
我说过 你就是个不定时炸♥弹♥
I told you. You’re just an accident waiting to happen.
我的蜡烛
My candle!
好吧 我得控制好
All right. Gotta keep it under control.
不能再出故障了
No more glitching.
小鬼 快点完成比赛
Okay, kid. Let’s finish this thing
别再出状况了
without any more surprises.
玩得开心吧 大废物
Hope you’re happy, junkpile.
这游戏玩完了 全都是拜你所赐
This game is going down, and it’s all your fault.
女神 你回来了
My lady, you came back.
闭嘴 修东西的
Can it, Fix-It!
你带进来的那只星际甲虫产卵了
That Cy-Bug you brought with you multiplied.
不 它死在太妃沼泽里了 相信我
No. It died in the taffy swamp. Believe me, I…
大错特错
Bullroar.
全体听好 立即撤离至游戏中♥央♥总站
Listen up, people. Head to Game Central Station now!
行动起来 快走 快走 快走
Move it! Let’s go! Let’s go!
走 走 走
Go! Go! Go!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!