我叫拉尔夫 是个坏家伙
My name’s Ralph, and I’m a bad guy.
咱们瞧瞧
Let’s see.
我身高两米七 体重584斤
I’m nine feet tall. I weigh 6♥4♥3 pounds.
脾气有点坏
Got a little bit of a temper on me.
居然动我的树桩
我是那种把情绪都写在脸上的人
My passion bubbles very near the surface,
我就是这样 实话实说
I guess, not gonna lie.
总之 还有什么
Anyhoo, what else?
我是个破坏大王 论破坏我是内行
I’m a wrecker. I wreck things. Professionally.
我要砸个稀巴烂
我本职工作做得不错 没准是业内老大
I’m very good at what I do. Probably the best I know.
但问题是 这游戏的主题是修理
The thing is, fixing is the name of the game.
真的 就叫快手阿修
Literally, Fix-It Felix, Jr.
我能修好
听这家伙的名字
So, yeah, naturally,
就知道他是好人了
the guy with the name Fix-It Felix is the good guy.
他也够得上好人的标准
He’s nice enough as good guys go.
东西修得确实不错
Definitely fixes stuff really well.
但是 有老爸给他的魔法锤
But if you’ve got a magic hammer from your father,
修东西还能难到哪里去
how hard can it be?
如果他就是个普通合同工
If he was a regular contractor carpenter guy,
我打包票
I guarantee you would not be able
他修得肯定没我破坏得快
to fix the damage that I do as quickly.
阿修成功了就能得到一块奖牌
And when Felix does a good job, he gets a medal.
但有没有为破坏大王而设的奖牌呢
But are there medals for wrecking stuff really well?
对此我只能说 呵呵
To that I say, “Ha!”
没 并没有
And, no, there aren’t.
我♥干♥这行30年了
Thirty years I’ve been doing this
期间目睹了不少游戏的兴亡
and I’ve seen a lot of other games come and go.
挺伤感的 爆破行星里那些家伙
Kind of sad. I think about all those guys from Asteroids.
轰 死翘翘
Boom! Gone.
蜈蚣射手 谁知道那家伙哪去了
Centipede? Who knows where that guy is, you know?
游戏厅能稳定运营很不容易
Look, a steady arcade gig is nothing to sneeze at.
我真是幸运
I’m very lucky.
只是 我得说
It’s just, I got to say,
如果没人喜欢你的工作的话
it becomes kind of hard to love yourjob
你自己也喜欢不起来
when no one seems to like you for doing it.
警报解除 游戏厅打烊了
All clear! The arcade is closed!
升龙拳
Shoryuken!
今天真够呛 想去超级酒保吗 肯
Whoo! What a day! You want to head to Tappers, Ken?
你请客就去
If you’re buying, buddy.
下班了
Quitting time!
怎么说呢
I don’t know.
如果下班后情况不同的话
Maybe I wouldn’t be feeling this way
可能我就不会这么想了
if things were different after work.
但现实就是现实
But it is what it is.
大伙干得好
Good job, everyone!
阿修跟房♥主们在他刚刚修好的家里聚会
Felix and the Nicelanders go hang out in their homes
大家都…你知道的
which he’s just fixed, and everyone, you know…
他们回家 我也回家
They go to their homes, I go to mine
我的家是个…垃圾场
which happens to be a dump.
我说”垃圾场”
And when I say “A dump,”
不是说我家里脏乱差
I don’t mean like a shabby place.
是指真正的垃圾场
I mean an actual dump,
那种到处是垃圾
where the garbage goes
遍地破砖烂瓦的地方
and a bunch of bricks and smashed building parts…
这就是我的家
That’s what I call home.
其实也没什么好抱怨的
I guess I can’t bellyache too much.
我还有砖块和树桩能用
I got my bricks, I got my stump.
看着不太舒服 其实还好 我很好
It looks uncomfortable. It’s actually fine. I’m good.
但说句心里话
But if I’m really honest with myself…
看着阿修被屋主们称赞
I see Felix up there getting patted on the back,
大家送他馅饼 感谢他
people are giving him pie and thanking him
总是很高兴见到他
and so happy to see him all the time.
我有时就会想
Sometimes I think…
做个好人一定很棒
Man, it sure must be nice being the good guy.
说的真好 拉尔夫
Nice share, Ralph.
我们反派盟友
As fellow bad guys,
都是这么走过来的
we’ve all felt what you’re feeling
也都接受这个现实了
and we’ve come to terms with it.
-真的吗 -我是桑吉夫 大反派
– Really? – Right here. I am Zangief. I am bad guy.
-你好 桑吉夫 -你好 桑吉夫
– Hi, Zangief! – Hi, Zangief.
我理解你的感受 拉尔夫 我郁闷的时候
I relate to you, Ralph. When I hit bottom,
就用大腿夹头盖骨玩
I was crushing man’s skull
就像夹碎麻雀蛋一样
like sparrow egg between my thighs.
我想 桑吉夫 你干吗要做反派
And I think, “Why do you have to be so bad, Zangief?
你怎么不能像好人那样呢
“Why can’t you be more like good guy?”
之后我忽然想通了
Then I have moment of clarity.
如果桑吉夫是好人
If Zangief is good guy,
那谁来用大腿夹头盖骨玩呢
who’ll crush man’s skull like sparrow’s egg between thighs?
我说 桑吉夫 你是反派
And I say, “Zangief, you are bad guy,
但不意味着你是坏人
“But this does not mean you are ‘bad’ guy.”
好吧 抱歉 我…没太听懂
Right. I’m sorry. You lost me there.
-僵尸 反派 -你好 僵尸
– Zombie! Bad guy! – Hi, Zombie.
僵尸赛尔 《死亡之屋》中的角色
你好 僵尸
Hi, Zombie.
桑吉夫是说 被贴标签让人不爽
Zangief saying labels not make you happy.
好人 坏人
Good! Bad!
你要爱自己
You must love you.
对 发自”内心” -没错
– Yeah! Lnside here! – Yes.
天哪 好吧 我明白了
Okay. All right, I get you.
当心 还滴着血呢
Watch out. It’s dripping.
提问 拉尔夫
Question, Ralph.
我们之前多次邀请你参加无名反派
We’ve been asking you to Bad-Anon for years now
但你今晚才终于来参加
and tonight you finally show up.
-为什么呢 -不知道
– Why is that? – I don’t know.
就是想来了
I just felt like coming.
可能是因为今天是…
I suppose it has something to do with the fact that…
今天是我游戏的30周年纪念日
Well, today is the 30th anniversary of my game.
纪念日快乐 拉尔夫
Well, happy anniversary, Ralph.
谢谢 撒旦
Thanks, Satan.
应该读”撒腚”
It’s Sateen, actually.
知道了 是这样的
Got it. But here’s the thing.
我不想再当反派了
I don’t want to be the bad guy anymore.
你不能跟程序对着干 拉尔夫
You can’t mess with the program, Ralph.
你不会想步沃伦后尘吧
You’re not going Turbo, are you?
沃伦 不 我不会的 拜托
Turbo? No, I’m not going Turbo! Come on, guys!
难道沃伦会想交朋友 拿奖牌吗
Is it Turbo to want a friend? Or a medal?
难道他想有人不时送他馅饼吗
Or a piece of pie every once in a while?
难道沃伦会想让生活变好吗
Is it Turbo to want more out of life?
他想
Yes!
拉尔夫 拉尔夫 我理解
Ralph, Ralph, we get it.
但我们无法改变自我
But we can’t change who we are.
越早接受这个现实
And the sooner you accept that,
你的生活和游戏才会越来越好
the better off your game and your life will be.
干一行爱一行 拉尔夫
Hey. One game at a time, Ralph.
我们就以反派宣言结束吧
Let’s close out with the Bad Guy Affirmation.
我生为反派 这样挺好
I’m bad, and that’s good.
我永不行善 那也不坏
I will never be good, and that’s not bad.
我只想做我自己
There’s no one I’d rather be than me.
无敌破坏王
大伙 下周再见
Okay, gang, see you next week.
下周我不能再吃点心了
Listen, I can’t do snacks next week.
坚持住 拉尔夫
Hang in there, Ralph.
僵尸 别忘了你的斧子
Hey, Zombie, don’t forget your hatchets.
这就对了
There you go.
吃豆人号♥列车驶入7号♥站台
Pac-manorail now arriving in Outlet 7.
欢迎来到游戏游戏中♥央♥总站
Welcome to Game Central Station.
请出列 先生 随机安检
Step aside, sir. Random security check.
随机个鬼 你每次都拦我