No no, we’ll just hang.
不行 我们只是逛逛
Dad, did I tell you that we had to buy a new computer?
老爸 我说了要买♥♥新电脑了吗
No, I said… if you were listening to me…
没有的 我说的是 我们可以看看新的电脑
that we could look for a new computer, okay?
你听我说话了吗
And then we’ll go to your movie.
之后我们就去看电影
Okay. But we’re not buying a new computer.
好的 但我可不买♥♥新电脑
Yeah, all right. Sounds fun.
好的 听起来真有趣
This isn’t the biggest screen.
这不是最大的荧幕
Jesus christ, how about a “thank you”?
我的天啊 你就不能说声谢谢
Are you on your period or something?
你是大姨妈来了吗
Can I not say anything?
我就不能说话了吗
Hey, isn’t that… isn’t that Mike with Miss Reed?
那不是麦克和莉德小姐吗
Yeah, it is.
是啊 没错
Dude, I wouldn’t let my bitch treat me that way.
我可不会让我的马子这么对我
– You don’t have a “bitch.” – How do you know?
-你没有马子 -你怎么知道
– Hi, Kyle. – Hey.
-嗨 凯尔 -嗨
– Mr. Clayton. – Hello, Andrew.
-克莱顿先生 -你好 安德鲁
Oh, wow, so he got it for you. Sweet.
你让他给你买♥♥了
Not that sweet. It’s not the biggest one.
-真棒 -没那么棒 不是最大的荧幕
What… Dad, we’re gonna go home and hook this up.
爸爸 我们要回家把这个组装起来
What about going to the movies?
不是说要看电影的吗
Dad, we’ll go to dinner later!
爸爸 我们可以晚点去吃晚饭
Okay, fine.
好吧 好吧
Uh, what are you gonna do, Mr. Clayton?
那你要做什么呢 克莱顿先生
Oh, probably go to the movies by myself, Andrew.
安德鲁 我可能自己去看电影
Andrew!
安德鲁
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
You’re carrying that the rest of the way.
现在换你拿着
What, are you gonna cry?
怎么 还想哭吗
Fucking pussy.
没用的娘们
God damn it.
真该死
(cell phone ringing)
– Hello? – Hey, it’s me.
-你好 -嗨 是我
What did you do today?
你今天都做了什么啊
I was with Mike. He was having a breakdown about his divorce.
我和麦克出去了
离婚让他很受挫
He was depressed ’cause he had to go to this wedding,
他得去参加婚礼 这让他有点萎靡不振
so I went with him to the mall and helped him pick up a suit to wear.
所以我陪他去了商场
I know, I saw you two there.
帮他选一套西装穿
我知道 我看到你俩了
You did? Why didn’t you say hi?
你看到了怎么不打招呼
I don’t know. It seemed weird.
我也不知道 感觉怪怪的
Does it bother you that I have male friends?
我有男性朋友让你觉得心烦吗
No, it bothers me you keep our relationship secret
让我心烦的是我们还是地下情
and you’re out in public with him.
而你却和他出现在公共场合
Okay. What are you doing tonight, hmm?
好吧 你今晚要做什么
Let’s go out. We’ll go out someplace fancy,
我们约会吧 去个高档的地方
someplace the world can see us.
全世界都看得到的地方
How about Outback Steakhouse?
澳拜客牛排店 怎么样
Oh.
Anyone who’s anybody will be there.
所有人都会在那儿
You know, we can have Aussie-Tizers…
我们可以来点澳洲冰淇凌
You know, wait, I can’t. I promised Kyle I’d take him out.
但其实我不能去 我答应了凯尔出去吃饭
Let me take both of you out.
那我就邀你俩出去
– It’ll be my treat. – Really?
-我请客 -真的吗
Oh. That’s so nice.
这真好
– Hey, Kyle. – I’m in here.
-凯尔 -我在这
Why do you always tip over this photo?
你为什么总把这照片盖上
‘Cause I hate it. I look inbred.
我讨厌那张照片 看上去像是低能儿
I think you look handsome.
我觉得很帅啊
We’re going out to dinner tonight with claire.
今晚我们要和克莱尔一起去吃饭
What? No.
什么 不要
– No, we’re not. – Oh, come on.
-我不去 -拜托了
– I thought she was seeing Mr. Lane. – No no.
我觉得她在和莱恩先生约会
They’re just friends and she’s trying to help him out through a tough time.
才不是
他们只是朋友
Why am I explaining this to you, Kyle?
她只是想帮他度过一段非常时期
我没必要和你解释这些 凯尔
Dad, okay, look,
爸爸 你看
it’s bad enough being seen with a teacher as a dad,
和当了爸爸的老师约会已经够糟的了
but being seen with two teachers is AIDS.
同时和两个老师的话会得爱♥滋♥的
Okay, get dressed. Put on something nice.
好了 穿衣服去 打扮帅点
If you don’t act right at dinner, I’ll stab you in the face.
你今晚要是表现不好
我绝对会迎面给你一拳
So what do you like to do, Kyle?
你喜欢些什么呢 凯尔
Nothing.
啥也不喜欢
Nothing? You must like to do something.
什么都不喜欢 你肯定有喜欢的事
No.
没有
Kyle just got a new monitor for his computer.
我刚给凯尔买♥♥了新的荧幕
So what do you like to do on the computer?
你喜欢在电脑上玩些什么
Oh, well, you know, it’s funny you ask.
既然你问到了 很有趣
– I like… – Games, mostly.
-我喜欢 -最喜欢游戏
– Kyle, who are you texting? – Andrew.
-凯尔 你给谁发短♥信♥呢 -安德鲁
Why don’t you give it a break while we’re eating, son?
吃东西的时候别发短♥信♥吧
No, I can’t do that. It’s important.
不行 这事很重要
Put it away.
收起来
(chuckles)
So, Kyle,
那 凯尔
do you have a girlfriend?
你有女朋友吗
I’m not gonna talk to you about my personal affairs.
我可不跟你说我的私事
– Okay. – Ooh.
-好吧 -哦
Watch out.
要小心咯
Are you guys doing it?
你们做那个了吗
Yeah, all the time. Non-stop.
是啊 一直都做 停不下来
I’m hurting right now.
我感觉有点受伤
(laughs)
Let’s not make me throw up.
还是别让我提问了吧
So do you play sports?
你喜欢运动吗
No no. I’m a big spaz like my dad.
不 我和我爸一样 是个笨家伙
Well, I was on the dive team in college.
我大学时候可是跳水队的
Diving is not really a sport, it’s falling.
跳水可不算运动 那只是自♥由♥下落
I’m sorry.
真不好意思
No offense. It’s just funny.
不是故意的 太好笑了
Hey, why don’t we rent a movie after dinner?
饭后我们可以租部电影回去看
Sure, as long as it’s not horror.
当然好 只要不是恐怖片
– Really? – I do not like horror.
-真的吗 -我不喜欢恐怖片
Zombies? Are you okay with zombies?
那僵尸呢 喜欢僵尸吗
– No. – Oh.
-不喜欢 -哦
Do you like musicals? I love musicals.
你喜欢音乐剧吗 我爱死音乐剧了
Bob Fosse was a great director.
鲍勃·佛西是个很棒的导演
He did “Sweet charity”
他导演了《生命的旋律》和《爵士春秋》
– and “All That Jazz.” – “Cabaret.”
One of the great Nazi musicals of all time,
-还有《酒店》 -史上最棒的纳粹音乐剧
besides “The Sound of Music,” you know?
但还比不上《音乐之声》
Then he did “Star 80.” That was not a musical, but…
后来的《情难舍》虽然不是音乐剧
– I only like the musicals. – Oh, well.
-我只爱音乐剧 -这样啊
– Me too. – “Willy Wonka.”
-我也是 -还有《查理和巧克力工厂》
– Which one? – Lance: Well, Gene Wilder.
哪部
– (beeping) – I like Johnny Depp.
吉恩·怀尔德的
– Oh. – Yeah.
-我喜欢强尼戴普的那个 -这样啊
– Mm-hmm. – But you know what?
没错
I like Gene Wilder… – (beeps)
但我喜欢吉恩·怀尔德
…in “Young… – Both: Frankenstein.”
喜欢他演《新科学怪人》
“What hump?”
“什么驼背”
Did you see it?
你看过吗
– No. – Oh, you should.
-没有 -你真该看看
– It’s amazing. – Really wonderful.
-棒极了 -真的很不错
Yeah. Everybody’s seen it.
所有人都看过
– I’m sure. – Yeah.
-我想也是 -是啊
– Night, Miss Reed. – Good night, Kyle.
-晚安 莉德小姐 -晚安 凯尔
Do you think you’re gonna hit that shit tonight?
你今晚要上她吗
– Shut up! – Come on, dude.
-闭嘴 -别装了 她的屁♥股♥很紧实
That shit’s tight, dude. Seriously, if you don’t nail her…
hey hey, if you don’t nail her, dude, you’re…
说真的 你要是不抓牢她
要是你不抓牢她
– you’re an asshole. – Will you stop it?
-你可真是笨到家了 -你能不能闭嘴