Yes, he was.
是啊 他是
What are you gonna call it?
你准备取个什么名
I was thinking “I Am What I Hate.”
我想取名叫《憎恨自己》
What?
什么
“I Am What I Hate.” Kyle wrote that in chapter six.
《憎恨自己》凯尔在第六章中写过
Oh.
– Really? – Yeah.
-真的吗 -是的
I don’t like it at all.
我一点也不喜欢这名字
Why?
为什么
– To me, a better title… – Mm-hmm.
对我来说比较理想的书名
…would be “You Don’t Know Me.”
可以是《你不了解我》
– Oh. – You know?
你知道吗
Because we didn’t know him.
因为我们不了解他
But he didn’t write that though, I mean…
但是他没有那么写 我是说
Yeah, but he felt that.
但是他有那种感觉
– You’re inferring that from him. – Yes.
-你在推理他的想法 -是的
Oh.
“I Am What I Hate” doesn’t make sense as a title.
《憎恨自己》不适合做书名
Give me a kiss. Aw.
亲一个
– Come here. – Oh.
-过来 -好
? Everybody wants to be a genius ?
每个人都想做天才
? You’re not the only one ?
你不是唯一一个
? With all the things that you might do ?
在所有你可能做的事情中
? Which one of them will you get to? ?
你会做哪一件
? Tomorrow when you wake up ?
当你明天一觉醒来
? Then you’ll show them ?
你要让他们知道
? Nobody wants to break your heart ?
没人想让你心碎
? You do it on your own ?
除了你自己
? There’s nothing wrong with you today ?
今天你很正常
? Nothing you had that they took away ?
他们没能带走你的一切
? But all the time you’ve waited for ?
但你一直在等待
? What is owed to you ?
你该拥有的东西
? You wanna fight, they will fight you blue ?
你要反抗 他们会与你顽强抗争
? You wanna lie, who will lie with you? ?
你想撒谎 你要逃避什么责任
? You’re the only one waiting for a sign ?
你是唯一等待奇迹的人
? So you’re the only one ?
所以你是唯一
? So you’re the only one ?
所以你是唯一
? Everyone’s had some situation ?
每个人都有苦衷
? Keep it to yourself ?
留在心中
? There’s no need to answer questions ?
不需要解答
? Your lies have spoiled two confessions ?
你的谎言破坏了两种自白
? And all the time you’ve waited ?
一直以来你等待的
? Won’t come back to you ?
不会回到你身边
? You wanna fight, they will fight you blue ?
你要反抗 他们会与你顽强抗争
? You wanna lie, who will lie with you? ?
你想撒谎 你要逃避什么责任
? You’re the only one waiting for a sign… ?
你是唯一等待奇迹的人
(inaudible)
? So you’re the only one ?
所以你是唯一
? So you’re the only one ?
所以你是唯一
? Everybody wants to be a genius. ?
每个人都希望成为天才
(moaning)
Everybody loves the book.
大家都超爱那本书
Yes, they do.
是的 他们都喜欢
– You did the right thing. – Yeah. Yeah.
-你做得对 -是啊
Fuck me.
干我
– I am. – Harder.
-正干呢 -用力
No no no. From behind.
不不 从后面插
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
– Like that? – Yeah.
-这样吗 -是的
– Okay. – To the left.
-好 -左边一点
To the left. My left. My left.
我的左边 左边
Okay. Yeah!
好 哦
Yeah. Don’t stop.
不要停
Don’t stop. Don’t stop!
不要停
– Stop! Stop. Stop. – Okay. Sorry.
-停 停 停 -好了 对不起
– Pull my hair. – Like that?
-拉我的头发 -这样吗
– Not… not so hard. – Oh, okay.
-不 不要这么用力 -噢 好
Are you ready for our undead marathon?
你准备好了看《僵尸马拉松》吗
Lance: Well, that’s the thing. Something came up.
刚刚我有点事
Kind of an emergency. I can’t make it.
有点紧急 我不能去了
– Sorry. – Oh. No, it’s okay.
-对不起 -不不 没关系
– Can I take a rain check? – Oh yeah, dear. Good.
-可以推迟吗 -好的 亲爱的
Yeah, listen l… I hope everything’s okay.
我希望一切都好
Oh, yeah. It’s just a small emergency.
是 只是个紧急小事件
– Okay. See you. – Sorry. Bye.
-好了 再见 -对不起 拜
Mike: Everything okay there, pal?
一切都就位了吗 老兄
Yeah, great.
-是的 -很好
– Here you go. – Thanks.
-给你 -谢谢
You know what line really blew me away,
你知道哪句话彻底征服了我吗
is when Kyle wrote:
“America is one of the finest countries anyone ever stole.”
“美国是侵略者们掠夺到的最好的国家之一”
That was brilliant.
简直才华横溢
He reminds me of my Hunter.
他让我想起了我家亨特
Lance, I have a confession to make.
兰斯 我要坦白
I lured you out here under false pretenses.
我哄你到这里是有目的的
I need to ask you something.
我有事要问你
Would it be all right with you if we renamed the library
你同意我们把图书馆重命名为
the Kyle clayton memorial library?
凯尔·克莱顿纪念图书馆吗
But you were gonna put him in a special-needs class.
可你当初准备把他送进特殊班
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, and I feel really bad about that.
我现在觉得很抱歉
– Oh. – He wasn’t slow.
他不是迟钝
Obviously he was brilliant.
很明显他是天才
He was just bored.
他只是觉得闷
You know, we had him totally wrong.
我们完全误解他了
I just hope to God that our mistake didn’t have anything to do with…
我只是希望
不是我们的错误而导致他…
well, with what happened.
发生那样的事
I’m pretty sure it didn’t.
我确信不是
Thanks, Lance.
谢谢你 兰斯
Your saying that means a lot.
你的话意义很重大
This tribute will be an inspiration to other students
这样的赞誉会给其他同学带来很大的鼓舞
and it’ll help keep Kyle’s memory alive.
也会让凯尔的回忆永存
Sure, sir. Wyatt.
当然 华特先生
Thanks, Lance. Thanks.
谢谢 兰斯
Oh!
Just like my prom night, nothing went in the hole.
就跟我的舞会之夜一样 一无所获
No, it’s good. It’s gonna be a tasteful dedication.
不 那很好 那会是得体的贡献
Very tasteful.
非常得体
– (cell phone ringing) – (beeps)
Hello?

You’re kidding me.
你开玩笑吧
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
– Wow. – What?
-哇 -什么
Pentola… he sent Kyle’s journal to Dr. Dana.
潘多拉把凯尔的日记寄给了丹娜博士
She loves it. She wants me to be on the show.
她很喜欢并邀请我上节目
She’s gonna fly me to L.A.
她会安排我飞去洛杉矶
– What’s Dr. Dana? – She’s like Oprah.
-什么是丹娜博士 -就像奥普拉
Well, she’s not as big as Oprah.
她可没奥普拉有名
I mean, it’s a good show, you know?
我是说 很好的节目
Women seem to really like it.
女人们很喜欢
(knocking on door)
– Andrew. – Are you busy, Mr. Clayton?
-安德鲁 -你忙吗 克莱顿先生
Oh, no no. Just packing for my trip.
不不 只是在打包行李
Yeah, that TV show.
那个电视节目
“Dr. Dana.”
叫《丹娜博士》
What’s up?
怎么了
I feel bad.
我觉得不好
I wish I knew he was that depressed.
我希望我知道他很沮丧
You and me both.
我们都想知道
You know what’s strange about the book?
你知道那本书奇怪在哪吗
What?
什么
Kyle never talks about vaginas, anal sex,
凯尔从没提到过阴♥道♥和肛♥交♥
fisting, felching or rim jobs.
打飞机 口♥交♥和添肛
It is a little light on the felching area, you’re right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!