Okay.

This is from his journal.
这是他写在日记里的
“I went out to dinner with my dad and claire tonight.
今晚我和爸爸还有克莱尔出去吃饭
I’m so happy for him,
真为他高兴
but at the same time seeing them together
但看到他们在一起
only proves that I’ll never be happy.
只能证明我不会再开心
I know I’ll never find a woman like her…
我知道无法再找到一个如她般的女人
so pretty, so perfect.
这么漂亮 完美
She seems to complete him.
似乎她能弥补他
I hope they make it.
我希望他们能在一起
I hope they last.
希望他们能长长久久
I hope I’m leaving my dad in good hands.
我希望能把父亲交给合适的人
No one could ever get me.
没有人知道我的想法
I don’t even get me.”
甚至连我自己也是
Oh.
I didn’t know anyone could feel that way about me.
我都不知道有人这么评价我
He did like me. He really did.
他是真的喜欢我 真的
He did. He really did.
真的非常喜欢你
I thought you were lying to make me feel better.
我以为他在撒谎 只是让我觉得好过
No. I’d never do that.
不 我从不那样
– Really? – Really.
-是真的吗 -是真的
(moaning)
Mr. Clayton.
克莱顿先生
– Good morning, Heather. – Yes.
早上好 希瑟
Good morning.
早上好
Do you have anything of Kyle’s?
你有任何关凯尔的事情吗
What?
什么
That I could have?
我可以分享的
– No. – Oh.
没有
Wait a second.
等等
Here you go.
给你
Bruce Hornsby?
布鲁斯·豪恩斯比
That was his favorite.
他的最爱
Thank you.
谢谢
I need to talk about last night.
我得谈谈昨晚的事
Yeah, I need to talk about last night too.
我也想谈谈
– Yeah. – (sighs)
I’m tired of hiding our relationship.
我厌倦了遮遮掩掩我们的关系
Mmm.
– Dan. – Lance.
-丹 -兰斯
– Ginger. – Mr. Clayton, look at this.
-金吉儿 -克莱顿先生 看这
Oh.
Heather.
希瑟
Hey, Mr. C.
C先生
Oh, Peter.
彼得
– Don’t leave me hanging. – Oh.
别让我白悬着
I don’t know if Kyle ever told you,
不知道凯尔是否告诉过你
but he and I were kinda bros.
我们是金达兄弟
I’m gonna win this game tonight in his honor.
为了他的荣誉 今晚我会赢得比赛
Great, Peter.
好样的 彼得
Andrew: Mr. Clayton?
克莱顿先生
Andrew.
安德鲁
It doesn’t seem right, does it?
有点不对劲 不是吗
What doesn’t seem right?
什么不对劲
How everyone is acting.
每个人都在演戏
Like they liked Kyle.
假装他们很喜欢凯尔
No, it doesn’t.
不会啊
You know what else is weird?
你不觉得有点古怪吗
– What? – Kyle’s suicide note.
-什么 -凯尔的遗书
In what way?
哪里不对
That stuff about being an insignificant molecule
关于一个无价值的分子
bouncing around in a meaningless godless universe.
在毫无意义的无神宇宙周围跳动
Don’t take this the wrong way, but Kyle was…
别误解了 但凯尔是…
What?
什么
Kinda dumb.
有点蠢
Ha. No.

Kyle was actually smart, Andrew.
凯尔其实很聪明 安德鲁
You know, he just pretended to be dumb, even around you
他只是装傻 就和你在一起也是
so, you know, people wouldn’t pick on him.
所以 人们就不挑他毛病
Yeah, maybe.
可能吧
– Heather: It’s mine! – Ginger: Let go, you crazy…
这是我的 松手 你这个疯子
Hey!
Oh! Get off!
滚开
You didn’t even like Kyle!
你都不喜欢凯尔
You didn’t like Kyle!
你才不喜欢凯尔呢
Shut up, whore!
闭嘴 贱♥人♥
Bruce Hornsby?
布鲁斯·豪恩斯比
Lance: I need to talk to someone.
我得找人谈谈
That’s why I’m here.
所以我来了
I feel terrible.
我感觉糟透了
Suicide leaves many victims.
自杀让很多人受伤害
Don’t beat yourself up.
不要让自己困惑了
Kyle may have been suffering from a chemical imbalance.
凯尔可能遭受的是内分泌失调
And I know that the note being published
我知道那封遗书的公开
has caused you some distress,
给你造成了一定程度的伤害
but in many ways it’s been a very positive thing.
不过从某种角度来说也有积极的一面
Students are coming to see me.
学生们来找我倾诉
It’s the breakthrough I’ve been waiting for.
那是我一直期待的突破
Who knows how many of these kids
谁知道我能帮助多少这样的孩子
I can help because they’re reaching out for the first time?
因为他们是第一次敞开心扉
You have to remember the part where Kyle writes:
你得记得凯尔写过的那部分
“I love you, Dad.”
“我爱你 爸爸”
But what if he didn’t really feel that way?
可是如果他不那么想呢
But he did.
他是那么想的
Lance, suicide
兰斯 自杀
is a permanent solution
是对于解决暂时困境
to temporary problems.
永远的方法
And who knows
谁知道
how many kids we won’t lose because of that note?
那份遗书挽救了多少孩子啊
Keep your chin up knowing
乐观的活下去 你会发现
that Kyle may have not died in vain.
凯尔也许不会枉然死去
? In light of all I’ve learned so far ?
饱读诗书些许年
? I don’t believe I’m so strange ?
我不相信我是个奇怪的人
? In spite of all this time I spend ?
尽管我用尽所有时间
? calling the air by a name ?
为空气取名
? When the first light goes over the trees ?
当第一束阳光照射在树丛时
? He will be singing with me ?
他会和我一起唱
? And if I feel like singing alone ?
如果我想独自歌♥唱
? He always leaves me be ?
他会离我而去
? I’m shaking my shadow hand ?
我和我的影子握手
? As the sun moves round the bend ?
在夕阳西下时
? With an imaginary man ?
和幻想中的那个人
? And we’ll make-believe around and around again ?
我会一直这样假想下去
? I’m shaking my shadow hand… ?
我和我的影子握手
Lance: Dr. Pentola.
潘多拉医生
Lance, you don’t look so good.
兰斯 你看起来不太好
Well, I had kind of a rough weekend.
我这个周末过得很糟
I did a lot of soul searching
我深省了很久
and I thought about what you said about Kyle’s note
我也仔细考虑了关于凯尔遗书的事
and the effect on the other kids,
和那对其他孩子的影响
and…
还有…
this is Kyle’s journal.
这是凯尔的日记
I brought it to you to read.
我带来给你看
I want you to read it, and if you think it’ll be of value to the other kids,
我希望你读读
如果你觉得这对其他孩子有价值
I wanna publish it and hand it out to them.
我希望公开并发给孩子们看
– I’ll see if I can’t give it a look. – Oh, thanks.
-看看是否值得我读 -谢谢
Lance: Well?
怎样
(sighs)
It’s so sad.
真伤感
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, Kyle was such
我是说 凯尔是个那么
a strong powerful writer.
有能力的作家
So tortured.
承受了那么多折磨

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!