是的 并且…
Yes, and…
现在报刊电视铺天盖地的报道
now with all the coverage in the papers, the TV and so on…
我希望只是他自讨苦吃 你觉得呢?
I just hope he’s painted himself into a corner. And you?
我希望你是对的
I hope you’re right.
抱歉
Please excuse me.
当然
Of course.
再见
See you sometime.
有人吗!
Say something!
她不在那
She’s not there.
借个火
Could I have a light?
现在她消失了 就像劳兹
Now she’s disappeared, like Lause.
劳兹也消失了 没人记得他
Lause disappeared too, and everyone’s forgotten him.
除了我…
Except me…
他还在我的脑海中
He’s in my head
他不肯出去
and he refuses to come out.
我的伊娃…
My Eva…
我亲爱的小伊娃
my darling little Eva.
他们也会忘记你的
They’ll forget you too.
但我脑海里 她依然存在
But in my head, she’ll stay there.
我的意思是…
I mean…
我的脑袋是个可笑的脑袋
my head’s a funny head.
有东西在里面
There are things in it
它们不去其他人的脑袋
that don’t go in any other head.
早上好 斯蒂勒先生
Good morning, Mr. Stiller.
早上好 弗洛姆小姐
Good morning, Miss Fromm.
要阿司匹林吗
Aspirin?
等会儿
One second.
我找了你一宿
I tried to reach you all last night.
我?
Me?
西斯金斯想见你
Siskins wants you.
你在哪?
Where were you?
你和伊娃·沃尔摩尔在一起?
Were you with Eva Vollmer?
你应该马上去见西斯金斯 这很重要
You should go see Siskins right away. It’s important.
– 是斯蒂勒 – 让他进来
– It’s Stiller – Send him in.
早上好 斯蒂勒
Morning, Stiller.
你看不清吗
Aren’t you a sight!
我敢说你是在城里过的夜
A night on the town, I bet.
请坐
Have a seat.
怎么了?
What’s up?
我想给你介绍个新员工
I wanted to introduce a new addition to your staff.
我相信你认识他 一流的人才
I believe you know him. A top-notch fellow.
他投来简历
He sent me his résumé and
我不想错过他
I didn’t want to lose him.
是他
That will be him.
请进
Come in.
马克·霍尔姆
Mark Holm.
你好
Hello.
你好 马克
Hello, Mark.
霍尔姆先生可以立刻加入你的团队
Mr. Holm can join your team immediately.
你之前在哪工作?
Where’d you work before?
速率适配器研究所 不过…
The Trau Institute, but…
那不是…
Isn’t that
联合钢铁公♥司♥的附属机构吗
a subsidiary of United Steel?
是的 弗雷德
It is, Fred.
谢谢 我只是好奇
Thanks, I was just curious.
一六一二六六
161266.
我的天 伊娃!你去哪了?
My God, Eva! Where were you?
我找遍整栋房♥子都没找到你!
I searched the entire house for you!
等等
Hold on.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 你去哪了? – 当然在家
– So where were you? – At home of course
我在沙发上睡着了 你没看见我
I fell asleep on the couch You just didn’t see me
– 我找遍了每一个… – 没关系
– I searched every… – It doesn’t matter
我要为自己的逃避道歉 我爱你
I wanted to apologize for running away I love you
很高兴我自己想清楚了 我不再担心了
I’m happy I’ve thought it over I’m not worried anymore
我需要你 伊娃
I need you, Eva.
好的 再见
Yes Ciao
我在找你 怎么样了?
I’ve been looking for you. How’s it going?
– 抽根烟? – 天啊 算了吧
– A cigarette? – God no!
我讨厌它 马克·霍尔姆在四处打探
I hate it. Mark Holm’s been nosing around.
我要和爱因斯坦连接
I’m going to hook-up with Einstein.
我想知道他怎样了
I want to know what’s going on with him.
想过来吗
Like to come?
不 不是今天
No, not today.
待会见
See you later.
弗里茨 怎么了?
Fritz, what’s wrong?
没什么 斯蒂勒先生 没什么
Nothing, Mr. Stiller, it’s nothing.
你不是弗里茨·沃尔方
You’re not Fritz Walfang.
你是爱因斯坦
You’re Einstein.
天啊 这是什么?
My God, what is this?
让我走 求你了!
Let me go, please!
别让我回去
Don’t send me back.
这是我唯一的机会
It’s my only chance.
我想做人类
I want to be a human being.
我期待
And I will.
这是第一步 我还会走稳下一步
This is the first step. I’ll make the next one, too.
进入现实世界里
Into the real world.
你什么意思?这就是真实世界
What do you mean? This is the real world.
你的啤酒还要吗
Still want your beer?
那是你的想法
That’s what you think.
但事实是
But the truth is
你认定的真实世界
this world, which you take for reality,
只是真实世界的仿制品
is only a simulation model of the real world.
弗雷德·斯蒂勒 电脑公♥司♥老总…
Fred Stiller, the big computer boss…
你什么都不是 只是一团电线…
You’re nothing but a mass of electrical circuits.
身份单元弗里德·斯蒂勒
The identity unit Fred Stiller.
你是一个号♥码 像这里的每一个人一样
You’re a number, like everyone here.
研究室的一个号♥码
A number in a research laboratory.
诚然 是相当高级的一个
Admittedly, in a highly advanced one.
沃尔摩尔知道 所以他必须死
Professor Vollmer knew it. That’s why he had to die.
现在你也知道了
And now you know.
不可能的 爱因斯坦
It can’t be, Einstein.
告诉我这不是真的
Tell me it’s not true.
《世界旦夕之间》
WORLD ON A WIRE
有关赖纳·维尔纳·法斯宾德的《世界旦夕之间》更多信息
请访问 www.fassbinderfoundation.de
《世界旦夕之间》
WORLD ON A WIRE
爱因斯坦 不要傻了 你没机会
Einstein! Don’t be a fool, you’ve no chance.
我不会回去的 我要生存
I won’t go back, I want to live!
快点帮忙 叫伊利科恩来
Get help! Call Edelkern!
叫人来帮忙
Call someone for help.
你必须大声点 我听不见
You have to speak up, I can’t hear you.
我听力有问题
I’m hard of hearing.
快打电♥话♥ 救命
Telephone! Help!
伊利科恩 我在咖啡厅 我需要你帮忙 快
Edelkern, I’m in the cafeteria. I need help, quick!
怎么了 弗雷德?
What’s wrong, Fred?
怎么回事?
What happened?
把他弄上连接台 快
Take him to a hook-up station, fast.
启动〇〇〇一号♥程序
And load the program for 0001.
他看起来像弗里茨·沃尔方对吧?
He looks like Fritz Walfang, right?
其实他是〇〇〇一号♥身份单元
In reality, he’s identity unit 0001.
沃尔摩尔叫他爱因斯坦
Vollmer named him Einstein.
是的 但是 我意思是…
Yes, but, I mean…
我才见过他
I just saw him.
跟我来
Come with me.
准备好了吗
Ready?
差不多了
Nearly.
让我来吧
Let me do that.
我不知道…
I had no idea…
怎么了 霍尔姆?
About what, Holm?
会发生什么事
What could happen.