Think about it. Just so you don’t misunderstand…
这是个简单的假设 不是提议
It was simply a hypothesis, not an offer.
我理解你 西斯金斯先生
I understood you, Mr. Siskins.
两百七十五马力 真了不起
275 HP. Quite something.
我是葛洛里亚
I’m Gloria.
很好 想喝一杯吗
Great. Care for a drink?
香槟
Champagne.
还要别的吗
What else?
还是四十二 二十六 三十九?
Still 42-26-39?
三十九半 你胖了 整天坐着
39 1/2. You get fat, just sitting around.
但是每一寸都很可爱
But every inch is precious.
谢谢 电脑怎么样了?
Thanks. How’s the computer coming?
很好 为西斯金斯工作感觉如何?
OK, and how’s working for Siskins?
哦 不 我是认真的
No, I mean it.
我对斯莫莱克戎很感兴趣
I’m very interested in Simulacron.
你是不是真的创造了一个虚拟世界?
Is it true you’ve created an artificial world?
“世界”这个词太夸张了
“World” is an exaggeration.
目前我们有一万个身份单元
Currently we’ve some 10,000 identity units.
现在都需要
That’s all we need for now.
世界是一个小容器 你看呢?
The world in a nutshell, you see?
一万个人 他们是人 对不对?
10,000 people. They’re people, aren’t they?
像你一样
As you like.
对于我们来说他们只不过是回路 但是对于他们…
To us they’re merely circuits. But to them…
他们像我们一样生存…
They live just like we do…
盖房♥子 听音乐 吃东西…
build roads, listen to music, eat…
还做♥爱♥?
And make love?

That, too.
做♥爱♥ 享受生活…
Make love, enjoy life…
生孩子
have kids.
真令人兴奋
Exciting.
什么?
Pardon me?
做♥爱♥?
Making love?
是的 对 但是我的意思是 一个现实的世界…
Yes, that too. But I mean, a living world…
一个装满微型集成电路片的盒子?
in a box full of microchips?
我们活着 他们则像电视里为我们跳舞的人
We’re alive. They’re like people on TV dancing for us.
你描述事情的方式很迷人
The way you describe it is fascinating.
你很迷人
You’re fascinating.
嗨 劳兹!
Hi, Lause!
嗨 你看见斯蒂勒了吗
Hi. Have you seen Stiller?
是的 一分钟前 过来
Yeah, a minute ago. Come in.
不 我在这里等他 把他带过来
No, I’ll wait here. Bring him to me.
好的
Sure.
– 弗雷德 跟我来 – 我?
– Fred, come with me. – Me?
劳兹想要见你
Lause wants you.
抱歉 一会儿见
Excuse me. See you later.
很遗憾
Pity.
劳兹!
Lause!
我的天 最终…我还是见到你了
My God, finally! I have to see you.
你看上去很不开心 你去哪了?
You look awful. Where have you been?
沃尔摩尔死后 我开车去了你的乡下老家
After Vollmer’s death, I drove to your place in the country.
你找到他了?
You found him?
是的 但是…你去哪了?
Yes, but… where were you?
我比预期提前回来了
I came back earlier than planned.
怎么了?
What’s up?
这不是说话的地方
Not here.
来…
Come…
嗯?
Well?
关于沃尔摩尔的死
It’s about Vollmer’s death.
但是…
But…
我认为那是意外
I thought it was an accident.
我不知道 我没看见
I don’t know, I didn’t see it.
但是很奇怪
But it was very strange.
什么?什么奇怪?
What? What was strange?
沃尔摩尔很奇怪
Vollmer was strange.
他身上发生了一些事
Something had happened to him.
他死之前和我进行了简短的谈话
I spoke to him shortly before he died.
他很害怕
He was afraid.
然后他告诉我一些事情 那些…
Then he told me something that was so…
那些绝对疯狂的事情
that was… absolutely crazy.
什么?
What?
我不能告诉你 太疯狂了
I can’t tell you, it’s too crazy.
也许他疯了
Perhaps he was crazy.
你知道什么是忧惧吗
Do you know what fear is?
知道 劳兹
Yes, Lause.
我认为我知道
I think so.
你不知道
You’ve no idea.
好的 行了 不过…
Alright, fine. But…
告诉我他说什么了
Tell me what he said.
好的
OK, then.
听起来很不可思议 但是谁知道…
It sounds incredible, but who knows…
看你怎么理解
See what you make of it.
哎呀 看我笨得 吓着你了吧
My God, I’m so clumsy. I’ve startled you.
我一会儿过去
I’ll be right there.
“在稀薄的空气中消失
“Vanished into Thin Air.
昨晚在IKZ研究协会首脑赫伯特·西斯金斯家里
At a party last night in the home of Herbert Siskins
举♥行♥的聚会
…prominent head of the IKZ Institute…
一名协会员工声称
an Institute employee reports that
安♥全♥部♥主管古恩特·劳兹
Chief of Security Güther Lause vanished
中途消失
in the middle of a conversation.
警♥察♥对此展开了调查”
Police have opened an investigation. ”
你这是要干什么 斯蒂勒?
What are you up to, Stiller?
关于劳兹和沃尔摩尔的事?
What’s this about Lause and Vollmer?
我把我看见的告诉警♥察♥了
I told the police what I saw.
想让人觉得你和IKZ都是傻瓜?
Trying to make yourself and the IKZ look ridiculous?
我说的可都是事实
But it happened exactly as I described.
好吧 随便你了
Fine, have it your way.
失踪人口调查组警长莱纳
Inspector Lehner, Missing Persons Bureau
以及负责谋杀案件的斯达福斯探长
and Detective Stuhlfauth, Homicide.
斯蒂勒博士…
Dr. Stiller…
我们的技术总监
our acting technical director.
你好像是昨晚唯一见过劳兹的人
You seem to be the only one who saw Lause last night.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我的人问过
My men have interviewed
每一个在聚会上的人 没有人在那里见过劳兹
everyone at the party. No one else saw Lause there.
你是不是喝多了?
Did you have too much to drink?
不 我没喝醉
No, I wasn’t drunk.
我们的确没有在家里找到劳兹先生
It’s true that we didn’t find Mr. Lause at home.
但是这可能是个巧合
But that could be a coincidence.
对于沃尔摩尔的死 劳兹说什么了?
What did Lause say about Vollmer’s death?
他只是说他觉得奇怪
He just said he found it strange.
沃尔摩尔出事时你在哪里?
Where were you when Vollmer died?
在我的木屋里
At my cabin.
有别人吗
With others?
没有
No.
我们想看看沃尔摩尔出事的地点
We’d like to see where Vollmer died.
请带他们去机房♥看看
Please show the gentlemen the computer room.
好的 斯蒂勒先生
Yes, Mr. Stiller.
再见
Good-bye.
这边
This way.
再见
See you again.
让我们把这件事放在一边
Let’s put this incident behind us.
你已经做到了
You already have.
很好 我想再和你谈谈沃尔摩尔的工作
Good. I’d like to discuss Vollmer’s job with you again.
说吧
Go ahead.
之前我就说过…
As I’ve already told you…
沃尔摩尔是个蠢货 我是说…
Vollmer’s pigheadedness, I mean…
让我伤透脑筋
It was a strain on my nerves.
我不是蠢货
I’m not pigheaded.
这正是我想听到的
That’s what I wanted to hear.
我会正确判断人的本性 我知道我们四目相对
I’m a good judge of human nature. I knew we’d see eye to eye.
告诉我你想要的车 我就告诉你你是谁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!