It’s Stiller, give me Siskins.
你好 我是斯蒂勒
Hello, this is Stiller.
我想参观电脑室
Feel like visiting the computer room?
有惊喜给你
I have a surprise for you.
进来吧
Come in.
什么事?
What’s up?
这是什么?
What’s this?
这是你啊
It’s you.
我亲自编写的程序 很有趣吧
I programmed it myself. Interesting, isn’t it?
是的 非常有趣
Yes, indeed. Very interesting.
太滑稽了
It’s funny.
你觉得这滑稽?
You find it funny?
里面有多少个西斯金斯?
How many Siskins are there?
不知道 你还有设置其他的?
I have no idea. Have you programmed others?
那个世界只有一个他
It’s the only one in that world.
这里也只有一个你
You’re the only one here.
那上面呢?
And above?
哪里?上面?
Where, above?
你不知道“上面”吗
Don’t you know “up”?
又在说胡话
You’re talking nonsense.
这是上面 那是下面
This is above, and that’s below.
这有多深啊?
Or, how much deeper does it go?
可能是无限的深
Infinitely, maybe.
是啊 确实
Yes, quite true.
无限的高
And infinitely higher.
非常有趣
That’s very funny.
他这是在做什么?
What’s he doing now?
非常精彩 西斯金斯先生
Very impressive, Mr. Siskins.
不是吗
Isn’t it?
我开始实行我的方案
I began to carry out my scheme
杰茜的眼中闪烁爱的光芒
Jessie’s eyes gleamed of love
依稀呢喃低语
And she whispered Maybe
沙发差不多坐得下…
Hey maybe the sofa’s wide enough for
三人
three!
绝妙的设置 马克
Nice setup, Mark.
真的很好
Really nice.
为什么说很好
What do you mean, nice?
就像整个世界一样 太好了 不是吗
Like the entire world. It’s nice, isn’t it?
别打哈哈 你想说什么
Quit playing around. What do you want?
我知道了 马克
I know, Mark.
别装了
You can stop pretending.
知道什么了?
What do you know?
[联♥系♥单元]
你是接头人
That you’re the contact.
你发现了?
You found out?
那又怎样?
So what?
我只是告诉你 斯蒂勒知道了
I just wanted to tell you, Stiller knows.
– 叫他接电♥话♥ – 好
– Put him on – Sure.
是他
It’s him.
斯蒂勒啊 这从一开始就很明显
But Stiller it was clear from the start
什么很明显?
What was clear?
霍尔姆作为哈特曼的接头人 这是我的决定
That Holm was to be Hartmann’s contact The decision was mine
我自己的决定
Mine alone
哈特曼的接头人?
Hartmann’s contact?
噢 老天
Oh, God!
怎么回事?
What was that?
我们的弗雷德大概疯掉了 他刚走
He seems pretty screwy, our Fred. He just walked out.
我想我们能继续进行
I think we can proceed.
是的 我同意
Yes I agree
嘿 你?你还好吗
Hey, you? Are you OK?
他死了吗
Is he dead?
不 还没有 嘿 醒醒
No, not exactly. Hey, wake up!
确实 他还没死
Right, he’s not dead.
谢谢 我没事
Thanks, I’m OK.
西斯金斯先生让我送你回家
Mr. Siskins ordered me
然后照顾好你
to take you home and look after you.
跟我来
Come along.
回去工作 没事了
Go back to work, it’s over.
醒醒 早餐来了
Wake up. Breakfast’s ready.
很好 你还在这里
That’s right, you’re still here.
是西斯金斯先生的要求 都是
They’re Mr. Siskins’ orders. They are.
好 那…
Well, then…
有烟吗
Got a cigarette?
谢谢
Thanks.
我思…
I think…
…故我在 对吗
therefore I am. Right?
是的 我在这里
Yes, I exist.
我不能独自想着一切皆空
I can’t be alone in thinking that nothing really exists.
是的 对于柏拉图来说 真实世界存在于意识领域
Right. For Plato, reality exists in the realm of ideas.
还有亚里士多德
And Aristotle!
他相信一切都是被动且非实质的
He conceived of matter as passive non-substance
只有思想才是唯一真实存在
that only becomes reality by thought.
你有朋友吗
Got a friend?
什么?当然有
What? Of course.
好的 让我们想象他消失得无影无踪
Good. Let’s suppose he disappears without a trace.
他站在你旁边 忽然就消失了
He’s standing next to you, and suddenly he’s gone.
可是…
But that’s…
只是想象
We’re just supposing.
于是 你跟警♥察♥说了
So, you inform the police.
第二天 这事见报了
Next day, the papers run a story on it.
瞬间所有人都坚称
Suddenly everyone maintains
你那朋友从没存在过 他们万分肯定
this friend never existed. So they maintain.
你会怎么跟他们说?
What would you tell them?
我?我会说他们都疯了
Me? I’d tell them they’re crazy.
再说 还有警♥察♥…
After all, even the police…
警♥察♥也说压根没这个人
The police also say they never heard of him.
他不都上报纸了吗 你说的
But it was in the papers. According to you.
不复存在 事情变得不同了
It’s not there anymore. There’s something different.
我知道
I see.
你明白我已给了你足够的提示
You realize that I’ve given you a hot tip
一旦到必要时刻 你该怎样宣告自己的疯狂
how to get yourself declared crazy. In case you ever need it.
还要咖啡吗
More coffee?
不 谢谢了
No, thanks.
我洗个澡
I’ll take a shower.
我相信你们都知道我们在这里的原因
I’m sure you all know the reason we’re here.
当然 我们…
Of course, we…
报纸的报道让我们感到震惊 引起我们的重视
The story in the News took us all by surprise, aroused our concern.
西斯金斯先生 我想听你回应这些指控
Mr. Siskins, I’d like to hear you answer the charges.
当然 国务卿先生
Certainly, Mr. Secretary of State.
很遗憾 我必须承认
To my regret, I must acknowledge
斯莫来克戎一号♥已误用
that Simulacron 1 has been the object of misuse.
霍尔姆先生会做相关报告
Mr. Holm will report on the situation.
请问…
Excuse me…
霍尔姆先生是谁?
but who is Mr. Holm?
霍尔姆先生就是斯蒂勒的助理 我们的主管
Mr. Holm is assistant to Mr. Stiller, our director.
明白了
I see.
那…
So, well…
我们在一次检查中发现
during an inspection we discovered
有一项完全无关的程序
that a program completely unrelated to our research
载入了斯莫莱克戎
had been loaded into Simulacron.
目的是什么?
And for what purpose?
这很难说
That’s hard to say.
要想让答案有价值
The answers obtained by this new program
得先知道问题是什么
are meaningful only if one knows the questions.
我明白…
I see, and…
但是问题只有我们的程序员知道
And the questions are known only to the programmer.
谁?
Who is?
我们也不太清楚
We’re not absolutely sure yet.
但是我们有几种推测
But we have suspects in mind.
比如?
And they are?
霍尔姆先生 请
Mr. Holm, please.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!