是吗?
Really?
能等我一会儿吗?
当然      
Oh, can you excuse me for a sec?
Yeah, sure.
科迪,你♥爸♥爸来了!
Cody, your dad’s here!
为什么科迪说要上你附近的学校?
Why is Cody talking about going to school near you?
因为那所学校很棒,别的学校又太贵
‘Cause it’s a great school, and we can’t afford anywhere else.
但他不能和你还有你兄弟住
Except that he’s not gonna live with you and your brother.
所以你
So you, of all people,
要阻止他接受合适的教育吗?
you’d stop him from getting the right schooling?
我说了不行
Not gonna happen.
看看之前的事,我还能相信你吗?
And I should trust your judgment, given what happened?
一旦安定下来,他就不会再反应过激,就这样
Once things settle down, he’ll stop acting out. That’s all this is.
好了,罗拉
全白人学校
Come on, Nona.
All-white school,
还在矫治班,这会要他命的
remedial classroom. It’s killing him.
Oh, hey.
罗拉,听我说
Nona, please listen to me.
他需要妈妈
He needs his mother.
你们分开多久了?
How long have you guys been split up?
没多久
Not very.
这样啊
Yeah.
我们刚说到哪了?
Where were we?
在说学校的一些规划
We were talking about ideas for the school.
规划,是啊,我有一大堆想法
Ideas, yeah. I got boxes of ideas.
现在的重点是,大家都有很多期望
You know, it comes down to expecting more.
不管是你、老师,还是孩子,特别是孩子
From yourself, the teachers, the kids, especially the kids.
怎么了?   
我妈妈过去常说
What?
My mom used to always say,
人生只有一次,你想怎么过?
“What are you gonna do with your one and only life?”
你会做好的
You are gonna be so good at this.

Hey.
罗拉,你想要接手亚当斯?
Nona, are you planning to take over Adams?
我们得到些消息
‘Cause that’s what we heard.
什么消息?
What’d you hear?
区里的人说
Someone from District told Holland
你参与此事,但…
that you were looking into it, but…
我只不过是问问
I just went to ask.
什么?背着我们?背着我?
What? And you didn’t tell us? You didn’t tell me?
可能你不想让我们在你开的学校教书
Maybe you don’t want us teaching at your school.
布伦娜,别这样
Breena, now, come on…
我以为只有小孩才天真到
You know, I expect my kids to be naive.
背地里搞无工会的学校
Sneaking behind our backs, non-union school.
你毁了我们的工作
You’re messing with our jobs.
你应该告诉我的
Coulda talked to me.
我以为我们是朋友
Thought that we were friends.


– Hi.
– Hi.
谢谢你能来
不,别谢我
Thank you so much for coming.
No, don’t thank me.
我的邻居很不可靠
My neighbor’s such a flake.
没关系,很开心你叫了我
No, it’s all right. I’m glad you called.
是啊
Yeah.
玛丽亚,起来打招呼,要有礼貌
Malia, get up and say hey. Don’t be a brat.
你认识迈克的
You remember Michael.
我尽快回来,冰箱里冷冻食品
I’m not gonna be out late. There’s Swansons in the freezer.
你还好吗?
‘Kay. What’s up?
我把号♥码写给你
I’m just gonna write down my number for you.
好的
Okay.
教你唱一首老掉牙的歌♥
Hey, I’m gonna teach you a song from an ancient time.
想听吗?
Wanna hear it?
很好
Cool.
有个女孩叫玛丽亚
There was a young girl named Malia
酷酷的小孩无人能及
The coolest kid you ever saw-lia
但遇到我后,她就知道
But then she met me And soon she would see
她会玩个天翻地覆
She was gonna have a ball-ia
给你,玛丽亚
Here you go. Malia.
我爱你
I love you.
有事给我打电♥话♥
Call if you guys need me.
好的
Okay.
你在想什么?
What do you think?
宝贝,我努力唱好它
Sweet. I’m still workin’ on it.
这地方真不赖
Nice place.
你想试试吗?
You wanna try?
你想试试
Yeah, you wanna try.
把手指放在这
Just put your finger right there.
这里?
这儿 
Right here?
Right there.
拨一下弦
And now hit all the strings.
就是这样
There it is.
有个小女孩叫玛丽亚
There was a young girl named Malia
对了,很好
All right, nice!
你听力很好
You’re a good listener.
她很酷
She has a cool
酷酷的头发,臭臭的大脚丫
She had cool hair and big smelly feet-ia

Hey. Hey.
那些老师真的很烦吧
Sucks about those teachers.
知道他们是对的之后我更烦
Sucks even more knowing they’re right.
我带了些东西,帮你打打气
Yeah, well, I brought you something to cheer you up.
送你是因为我喜欢你,虽然我舍不得
I’m giving you these because I like you. But I don’t want to.
这是我收集的摇头娃娃
This is my bobblehead collection.
我挑出18个
Now, I counted out 18.
一有老师签字,就放一个到塑料桶里
We’re gonna put one in the Tupperware each time a teacher signs on
            
你是装扮游戏的第一个赢家
and you are the first
black-and-gold medal winner.
要科学小子还是要海因斯·沃德
Sid The Kid or Hines Ward?
你猜
Take a guess.
小心点!
Careful!
再等几天箱子就会满了
You just wait and see how quick this thing fills up.
先把这些收好,现在去找家长们
Now, we are locking these up. Let’s go get those parents.
谁啊?
Who is it?
罗拉·阿尔贝茨,亚当斯的老师
Nona Alberts, I teach at Adams.
是不是为了家长接手学校的事情?
Hey. This that parent takeover thing?
并不是真的接手,是…
It’s really not a takeover, it’s…
朗达,我是简米
Hey, Rhonda, it’s Jamie.
对不起,简米,我在给孩子洗澡
Yeah. Sorry, Jamie. I’m giving my kid a bath.
我给你份请♥愿♥书吧?
Can I just leave you with a petition?
贝内特夫人,我是罗拉·阿尔贝茨,亚当斯的老师
Hi, Ms. Bennett. I’m Nona Alberts. I teach at Adams
希望能跟你谈谈区里…
and I was hoping that we could talk to you about this district…
开除好老师,去一所
Firing good teachers to put in a school
我下班后还得额外工作20小时的学校
where I gotta work 20 hours on top of my full-time.
去忽悠别的傻瓜吧
Go sell it to some other jerk.
这些傻瓜被称为关心孩子的家长!
Those jerks, they’re called concerned parents!
谁跟她说这些的?
Who’s telling her that?
整个晚上都要这样吗?
Is this what it’s gonna be like all night?
下一个是谁?
Who’s next?
旺达·威廉
Wanda Williams.
谁啊?
Who is it?
亚当斯的罗拉·阿尔贝茨
This is Nona Alberts from Adams.
我听说过你,我没兴趣
I heard about you. I’m not interested.
我们是罗拉·阿尔贝茨和简米·菲茨
This is Nona Alberts and Jamie Fitzpatrick.
我们想和你谈谈亚当斯
We need to talk to you about Adams.
我收到信了,没兴趣
I got the letter. I’m not interested.
是的,我收到信了
Yeah, I got the letter already.
我不想听你们说这些
Well, I don’t wanna hear about it.
谁啊?
Who is it?
马拉维小姐?
Miss Maraval?
我是简米·菲茨
This is Jamie Fitzpatrick.
几个月前我卖♥♥给你一辆别克君威
I sold you a Buick Regal sedan a few months ago.
我给了你一堆优♥惠♥,你能给我10秒钟谈谈吗?
I gave you a great deal. Would you please give me 10 seconds?
进来
Come on in.
他们还能再多扯些蛋吗?