Like figure it out with TAP, for instance,
因为这并只是工会的事情
because it’s not all on the union.
还有别的原因
There’s other things at work, okay?
比如社区因素,贫穷因素…
There’s community, there’s poverty…
我不想等到一万份研究告诉我
I can’t wait to figure it out with 10,000 studies
贫穷怎么影响教育
about how being poor affects education!
我来告诉你,穷很可怕,我的孩子不会读书!
I can tell you being poor sucks and my kid can’t read!
我退出
I’m not gonna be a part of this.
你什么都不做了是吧
So you’re gonna do nothing.
不是这样,我教书,我没有什么都不做!
I don’t do nothing. I teach. That’s not doing nothing!
你班里的30个孩子很幸运
That’s great for your 30 kids!
那别的孩子呢?玛丽亚呢?
How ’bout the rest of the kids? How ’bout Malia?
整个体制都没用了
This whole system is broken. It’s dead.
我需要你站出来,一起反抗
I need you to take a stand on this. I need you in this fight.
如果有问题,我会去解决
If there’s a problem, I’m getting rid of it.
我指的不只是学校
That doesn’t just go for the school, by the way.
是吗?
Really?
好的
Okay.

Hi.
下周见
See you next weekend.
我在餐厅给你准备了份惊喜
I got a surprise for you in the dining room.
好棒
Cool.

Hey.
问问他衬衫的事情
Ask him about his shirt.
问他什么?
What about it?
他不告诉我,你去问他
He wouldn’t tell me. Just ask him.
太棒了
This is awesome.
这怎么了?
What’s that?
鼻血
Nosebleed.
不是的
That’s not true.
他们为什么要对你这样?
Why are they on you?
因为我学得慢
Because I’m slow.
你知道你不比别人慢
You know you’re not slow.
我知道你不想让我觉得比别人慢
I know you don’t want me to think I’m slow.
已经11个小时了,伊夫林
This is the eleventh hour, Evelyn.
你不能这样走掉,不能低估此事
Don’t quit me here. Don’t underestimate this, okay?
现在大家都蠢蠢欲动
It’s a feeding frenzy.
全国各地区办公室
District offices all over the state
都打电♥话♥声讨
are getting slammed with calls.
说“我们也要效仿亚当斯”
“Oh, let’s do what they’re doing at Adams.”
我们跟校董事关系还不错
We’re still fine with the school board.
如果金挺我们,目前将会是5比2的局面
Right now we’ve got it at 5-2 against, if King sticks.
比分太接近了,必须找老师重新谈谈
No, that’s too close. Go back to the teachers.
说真的,这就像把飞机交给乘客开
Seriously, this would be like handing over planes to passengers.
我不会再让这件事发生
I’m not gonna let that happen.
难道我们不该对那些孩子负点责吗?
But don’t we have some responsibility to the kids as well?
阿尔伯·特尚卡尔也这么问过
That’s what they asked Albert Shanker. Okay?
他是教师工会主席中的佼佼者
He was the FDR of teachers union presidents.
知道他怎么回答吗?
You know what he said?
别卖♥♥关子了
I’m sure you’ll tell me.
他说“如果学生们为工会付钱”
He said, “When schoolchildren start paying union dues,
“那我就去代表学生的利益”
I will start representing the interests of schoolchildren.”
怎么了?
What?
我没有争取到简米·菲茨
I lost it on Jamie Fitzpatrick.
一瞬间,我明白她是怎么看我的,我…
For a second I saw how she saw me, and I…
你有没有想过,如果我们都后退一步
Do you ever wonder if we all stepped back…
不要怀疑,不要迟疑
No. No doubts. No pussy-footing.
你没意识到这个国家发生了什么吗?
Are you not aware of what is going on in this country?
大家都应该听一听
People, you should hear this. Okay?
我们正在遭受打击
We’re under attack. Labor.
工会在垮台
Unions are getting pulverized.
我们都在财政空洞里打转
And how is it that unions, of all things
为什么工会要为此负责?
are getting blamed for the economic cesspool that we’re in?
不是贪婪的学校管理者,而是工会呢
Not greedy management, unions.
就是克拉伦斯·达罗口中的这个工会
Same unions that Clarence Darrow once said
这个有史以来,为人性做着最大贡献的
have done more for humanity than any other organization of men
工会组织在被责难
that ever existed.
我们只要求
All we want
为教师争取合理工资和保障
is for teachers to be well paid and secure in their jobs.
谁能反驳这个道理?
Who could argue with this philosophy?
都是为了老师好
It’s for teachers.
记住这一点
Remember that.
伊夫林,有人攻击我们,我们就要反击
Under attack, we attack, Evelyn.
你修改了那些考勤记录吗?
Did you fix those attendance records?
你知道我修改了
You know I did.
我怎么知道?
How would I know that?
因为你让我去做的
Because you told me to.
我从没让老师去改考勤记录
I would never tell a teacher to fix attendance records.
这是非法的,更不用说职业道德了
It’s illegal, not to mention unethical.
是因为听证会的事吗?
Is this because of our hearing?
很不幸,关于这项违纪的规定非常明确
Unfortunately, the rules on this kind of infraction are clear.
立刻吊销教职
Immediate academic suspension.
罗伯特,不要这样
Robert, don’t do this.
已经晚了  
我是为了孩子
It’s already done.
It’s for the kids’ sake.
掩护他们逃课
The same kids you cared enough about
算是关心他们吗?
to mark present when they were absent?
我要跟他们谈谈
I need to talk to them.
吊销教职意味着你不能呆在学校
Academic suspension means you cannot be on campus.
如果你出现在学校,你将被逮捕
Now, if you’re on campus, you will be arrested.
我要去和孩子们告别
I just wanna say goodbye.
我本来担心你会动怒
I was worried you might get feisty.
我很乐意给你制♥造♥麻烦
If I’ve made it a little harder
不让你轻易取代我
for you to take my job, I’m glad.
这就叫动怒!
That’s feisty!
不好意思
Sorry.
怎么了,她去哪了?
What happened? Where is she?
我接到电♥话♥
I got a call.
对不起,我们在上课
‘Scuse me, this class is in session.
她在哪?
Where is she?
对不起
Excuse me.
兰德里,发生什么事了?
Landri, what happened?
她出了些意外
She had an accident.
没有人去找她吗?
Nobody’s looking for her?
玛丽亚!
Malia!
玛丽亚!
Malia!
玛丽亚?
Malia?
小坏蛋
Oh, bug.
她不让我上厕所
She wouldn’t give me the bathroom pass.
宝贝
Oh, no, sweetie.
我就是告诉她
I simply told her that big girls
这么大的孩子要等到下课再去
wait until the appropriate time.
就因为她要去厕所你就惩罚她?
You punished her because she had to go to the bathroom?
我惩罚她,因为她跟她妈一样不守规矩
I punished her because, like her mother, she cannot follow rules.
她这么大的的孩子需要榜样…
Girls her age need an example of how…
你疯了吧?
Rules about… Are you insane?
放开我
Let me go!
都是你的错
This is all your fault.
都是我的错,是吧?
你把一切都搞砸了 
It’s all my fault, is it?
You make everything bad.
我把一切都搞砸了
I make everything bad. Sticking me here,
把我放在这里,我什么都学不到
where I’m never gonna learn anything.
不许跟我这么说话 
我最后就会跟你一样
Don’t talk to me like that!
So I can end up like you?
什么跟我一样?
又穷又笨   
Like what?
Poor and dumb!
你听到我说的没有,你很笨!
Did you hear me? You’re stupid!
把你裤子脱下来,拿着这个
Go take your jeans off. There you go.
现在情况是,你们回不去了
The thing is, you can’t go back.
因为你们放弃了我们
For those of you who have given up on us,
你们放弃了我们