You know what, who else is in this for the money?
举手啊,举手啊!
Put your hands up, come on!
我知道,我不是唯一一个为钱
I know I’m not the only money-grubbing
而教书的混♥蛋♥!举手啊!
bastard in the room! Put your hands up!
真的,若不是为了钱,我们干嘛干这行?
I mean, seriously, why else are we doing it if not for the money?
我们干嘛大早上起来
Why are we gettin’ up at the crack of dawn
用自己的钱买♥♥铅笔
and paying for pencils out of our own paychecks
花7小时去哄那些吵闹的小家伙们
and babysitting screaming brats
不是为了钱是为什么?
for seven hours if not for the money?
这里就没有人想好好教书吗?
It’s not like anyone in this room ever wanted to teach, right?
你们不想开一所学校吗?
And getting a school where we could actually do what we wanna do,
按自己的方式教学吗?
who needs it, right?
是这样吗?
Right?
这样吧
You know what,
不想看关于梦想校园的人,请跳过那一部份
feel free to blow past the dream school part
直接翻到第七页关于财政的那一页
and skip to the cash figures on page seven,
但不管怎样,帮自己一个忙
but either way, do yourselves a favor.
花10分钟,读读这些资料
Take the 10 minutes and read the damn document.
“梦想校园”
“Dream school.”
不如你们直接去福利办公室
You’ll march yourself right into the welfare office.
就在那,去福利办公室吧
Right out of here, right into welfare.
一身轻松
Good riddance.
谁要笔,我这有
Who needs a pen? I got one free.
我要
Yes.
没签,没签,没签
No, no, no.
签了
Yes.
签了,签了,签了
Yes, yes, yes.
哦,等下等下
Oh. Stop. Stop.
足够了,太好了
We got more. Yes.
你确定这鸡尾酒不含酒精?我怎么觉得有点醉
Are you sure these are virgin? ‘Cause I’m feeling something.
是啊,这叫做胜利
Yeah, it’s called success.
怪不得尝起来很新鲜
No wonder it tastes new.
“杰克丹尼”来了,让女士们起来跳舞吧
Yo, JD, get out there and get these ladies to dance.
对不起,我不会跳
I don’t dance, sorry.
你会,我看到你在学校跳了
Yes, you do. I saw you dancing at school.
那是排舞
That was line dancing.
是的,我说的就是这个,我喜欢
Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about. I liked that.
要是他把上衣脱了,我就参加
I’m in if he takes his shirt off!
不可能的
That’s not gonna happen.
好吧
All right.
谁会跳德州排舞
All right, who here knows the Texas Tush Push?
我会一点
I kinda know it.
过来,过来
Come on, come on.
好的,我们开始跳
Okay, let’s do this! Come on, guys.
大家站成两排
Give me, like, two lines over here.
我又喜欢你了
I like you again.
为你骄傲
Proud of you.
准备好了吗?好,看好了
Ready? Okay, check it out.
非常简单,我们一起移♥动♥脚,一起来
All right, it’s very simple. So we start feet together. And you go:
脚跟,脚跟,脚跟靠拢
Heel together, heel, heel.
我们有家长了,有老师了
We’ve got our parents, we’ve got our teachers.
我很期待和董事会交涉
I am looking forward to getting to that school board.
抬脚跟,拍手
Heel, clap.
不用像大河之舞,用力一点
Maybe less Riverdance and a little bit more, just like…
再用力一点
A little bit more.
我想看你跳舞
I wanna see you dance.
去啊,我想看你跳舞
Come on, I wanna see you dance.
自从《动起来》专辑后我就没跳过,我不行
I haven’t danced since “Gettin’ Jiggy Wit it” and I wasn’t jiggy then.
现在就是时候,我想看你跳舞
So it’s time! I wanna see you dance.
简米,到这里来
No! MICHAEL: Jamie, get up here.
到这里来
Come out here. Come on.
你也来,罗拉
That’s right. You get up here too, Nona.
我不会,我不去
No. I can’t and I won’t.
来啊,罗拉
Come on, Nona!
罗拉!
No! No Nona!
罗拉!罗拉!
Nona! Nona!
过来
Come on.
过来,过来
Come on, come on.
过来,扭扭屁♥股♥
Come on, let’s shake those hips, all right?
一起来,5,6,5,6,7,8
Here we go. 5, 6, 5, 6, 7, 8.
拍手
Clap.
早上好,我叫伊夫林·里斯克
Good morning. I’m Evelyn Riske.
我知道你
Yeah, I know who you are.
你有时间吗?
Do you have a moment?
不买♥♥别克,我就没时间
Not unless you wanna buy a Buick.
如果你像卖♥♥学校一样卖♥♥♥车♥,我一定买♥♥
If you sell cars like you sell schools, I’m walking out with one.
别讽刺我了,里斯克女士
Don’t talk down to me, Ms. Riske.
我没有
Oh, I’m not.
我来解释过来的原因
好啊       
Let me tell you why I’m here.
Yeah.
我还是觉得你和董事会的交涉不会成功
I still think it’s a long shot you get this by the Board.
但我无法忽视您说服老师的能力
But I can’t ignore what you’ve been able to do with the teachers.
如果你要做这个
And if you’re gonna do this,
你应该搜集所有可能的信息
you might as well have all the information possible.
我想带你看一所学校
There’s a school I want you to see.
他们有很多很好的创意
They got a lot of great ideas.
值得你参考
Ideas you should look into.
明天和我在那见吧
How about you meet me there tomorrow.
好,你得走了,她恨不得辞掉我
Yeah, you gotta go. She’s itching to fire me.
我会给你打电♥话♥
Let me call you with a time.
等一下
Hold on one second.
汉克·哈特汽车,稍等
Hank Hart Auto. Please hold.
好的
Yeah, okay.
太好了
Okay. Perfect.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
很好    
嗨,你好吗?
Okay, good.
Hi. How are you?
很有想法
Ideas are good.
我在工作
I’m working.
我在工作,不像你老公
I’m working. Unlike your husband.
这里是教♥育♥部♥预约热♥线♥
This is the Department of Education scheduling hotline.
     
你目前排在
– You are currently number…
– 45.
第45号♥
…in queue.
西宾州学校董事会
洛佩兹女士,我是罗拉
Ms. Lopez? I’m Nona Alberts.
我为了亚当斯的事在找你
I’ve been trying to get in touch with you to talk about Adams.
你有预约吗?
You’ve got an appointment?
下一次预约时间是五周后
The next available’s five weeks away.
期待届时和你见面
I very much look forward to seeing you then.
到时你的任期就结束了
That’s the day your term ends.
我每天都和这些官僚打交道,我和你一样抓狂
Look, I live and breathe this bureaucracy. I share your frustration.
我能怎么办?我读卡夫卡麻痹自己
What can I say? I read Kafka to make myself feel better.
我想期末前为学校开一次听证会
I want a hearing for my school before the term ends.
梦想很重要
Dreams are important.
不然就赶不上明年的新学期了
Then we don’t stand a chance of getting this done for next year.
本来你就没机会,如果走程序的话
Which you don’t anyway, not in this system.
但时间是一份礼物,相信我
But the time can be a gift, trust me.
你可以完善申请,争取更多支持
You’ll hone your proposal, build support.
很快你会发现这徒劳无功
Then you’ll soon come to embrace futility.
这是双赢局面
It’s a win-win.
我不能等,我不能
I can’t wait. I won’t.
五周后见,阿尔贝茨女士
See you in five weeks, Ms. Alberts.
抱歉,我需要转两次公交
I’m sorry. I had to take three buses.
不必道歉
And you’re apologizing?
Wow.
我女儿会喜欢这里的
My daughter would love this.
她长大了想做电脑工程师
She wants to be a computer engineer when she grows up.
还想做染发师
While at the same time being a hair colorist
还有美国总统
and President of the United States
以及专为流浪狗治病的兽医
and a veterinarian for lost dogs.
我侄女要做职业公主