小蒂机会来了 有条邮递员的裤子
♪ Oh, Tiddles, Here’s your chance to chew my mailman pants! ♪
一定出了什么事 今天的歌♥词不一样
♪ Something must be going on ’cause we never Change our song ♪
刷 刷
♪ Scrub, scrub ♪
你终于舍得拖着这身懒骨头
Oh, so you finally managed to drag your lazy…
你是换发型了吗?
Have you done something with your hair?
可能吧
Maybe.
谁知道呢?
Maybe not.
这条背带裤是哪来的?
Where’d you get them dungarees?
失物招领处
Lost property.
怎么?
Why,
是 好像还不赖
Not bad, I suppose.
你到那边去干什么?
What’re you doing all the way over there?
暖一暖我的玉膝
Keeping my knees warm.
来这边来喝杯金酒呗
Well, why don’t you come over here and have a glass o’ gin?
不如你来我这里
Why don’t you come over here,
包你暖洋洋
where it’s all hot?
我的天哪
Oh, my Lord.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
这是本人全新发明的全自动洗衣机
may I present to you a brand-new contraption of my creation,
引领洗衣行业的科技革新
an innovation in laundrification.
刷 刷
♪ Scrub, scrub ♪
我先问个问题
Let me ask you a question,
小蒂每天都在追什么?
how does Tiddles wanna spend all his time?
答案是邮递员
Chasing after mailmen.
那我每天需要干什么 各位同事?
And what do I have to do all day, fellow scrubbers, please?
刷 刷
♪ Scrub, scrub ♪
现在
But now,
有了这台 威利旺卡奇妙狂野全自动遛狗洗衣机
with Willy Wonka’s Wild and Wonderful Wishy-washy Wonka Walker,
我不想重复第二遍
please don’t make me say that again,
小蒂可以随便跑
Tiddles gets to run
我也可以翘班
and I can have fun.
刷 刷
♪ Scrub, scrub ♪
我先出去一小会儿
Just popping out for a bit.
点名之前就赶回来
I’ll be back before roll call.
在此之前 小蒂替我的班
Until then, Tiddles has agreed to…
刷 刷
♪ Scrub, scrub ♪
那个 人家想听听巴伐利亚的事
So, tell me all about Bavaria.
哪里?
Where?
你的老家
Where you’re from.
对 那个地方特别的
Oh, yes. It’s very…
巴伐利亚
…Bavarian.
安全了
All clear.
真的吗?
Really?
是的
Yeah.
成功了
We did it!
好样的 小面条
Well done, Noodle.
我们居然成功了
I can’t believe it worked.
看看我昨晚做了多少巧克力
Wait till you see how much chocolate I made last night.
把它们都卖♥♥了 咱们就能
We sell this, and we’re gonna be…
糟糕
Oh, no.
出什么事了 威利?
What’s going on, Willy?
你的巧克力呢?
Where are the chocolates?
我该怎么跟你说 小面条
I don’t know how to tell you this, Noodle, but…
巧克力被偷了
they’ve been stolen.
被偷了?
Stolen?
谁偷的?
Who by?
一个橙色的小矮人
The Little Orange Man.
什么?
What?
橙色的小矮人 我没说过吗?
The Little Orange Man. I didn’t tell you about him?
没有 从没说过
No, ya didn’t.
他是我的宿敌
He’s my nemesis.
有这么高
About yea high.
他在黑夜里出没 把我的巧克力偷光
Comes in the dead of the night, and he steals all my chocolate.
这三四年来 每隔几个礼拜就来偷一次
Been happening every few weeks for the past three, four years now.
有时候我半梦半醒
in that strange realm ‘twixt sleep and wake,
会偷偷观察他在月光下发光的绿头发
green hair glinting in the moonlight.
绿头发吗?
Green hair?
总有一天我会抓住他
One day I shall catch him, Noodle.
威利
Willy.
等我抓到他
When I do…
威利
Willy!
你真以为我会相信你说的话吗?
You don’t seriously expect me to believe this, do you?
当然
Of course I do.
还有其他可能性吗?
What other explanation is there?
不知道
I don’t know,
可能你睡着以后
that you go to sleep…
梦到绿色的小矮人
…dream ’bout Little Green Man…
而你一边在做梦
And while you are dreaming…
一边把巧克力全吃了
stuff your face with chocolate!
你说我…
Stuff my…
这个更说得通
That makes a lot more sense.
我居然觉得这事能成
Why’d I ever think this would work?
一直是我自己吃的吗?
I’ve been eating all my own chocolate?
什么破一线希望啊 -应该不会吧
Stupid Silver Linings. – I don’t think I have been.
我的巧克力不是破玩意
There’s nothing stupid about my chocolate.
要是斯卡碧夫人发现我们
If Mrs. Scrubitt had spotted us,
会把我关小黑屋的
I’d be in the coop right now.
我向你道歉 好吗?
Look, I’m sorry, okay?
巧克力可以再做
But we can make more chocolate.
唯一的问题是牛奶用完了
Only problem is I’m all out of milk.
这倒不是问题
Well, that’s not a problem.
有了
Milk.
首先 你这是偷窃
A, that is stealing.
其次
And C,
我威利旺卡不用老牛的奶
Willy Wonka does not use any old cow’s milk.
要用长颈鹿产的奶
I require the milk of a giraffe.
好吧 那也行
Okay… fine.
动物园里就有长颈鹿
As a matter of fact, there’s one at the zoo.
但首先
But A,
动物园不在那个方向
Zoo is not that way.
好吧
Great.
其次
And B,
他们不会放人进去挤奶
they’re not gonna let you just walk in there and milk it.
亲爱的小面条
That, my dear Noodle,
还好咱们走运 橙色小矮人
is why we’re very lucky, the Little Orange Man
没偷走这个
didn’t find this.
(保安)
这是什么?
What is it?
这是动物园管理处送的
From Zoo Management.
为了表彰你多年来的服务
In recognition of your years of service.
但我来这里才一年
But I’ve only been here a year.
所以只给了你一颗巧克力
Which is why there’s only one chocolate.
那就谢谢你了
Well, thank you very much.
不客气 晚安
You’re welcome. Good night!
(动物园)
干得漂亮 小面条
Hey, well done, Noodle.
所以他吃的是什么?
So, what is it really?
它叫活力之夜
It’s called A Big Night Out.
一块模拟都市夜生活的巧克力
A single chocolate that perfectly mimics a night on the town.
最外面那层是香槟松露
The outer layer, a champagne truffle.
美味
That’s lovely.
然后是白葡萄酒
The next is white wine.
接着是红酒
Followed by red.
歌♥舞表演要开始了
That’s when the singing and dancing starts.
今晚是派对之夜
♪ We’re gonna Have a party tonight!♪
威士忌软糖那层会让人伤感
It’s when he hits the layer o’ whiskey fudge he’ll get emotional.
她是我唯一爱过的女人
She was the only woman I ever loved!
他可能会做些冲动的事
He might do something reckless.
喂 格温妮
Hello, Gwennie?
我是巴兹尔
It’s Basil.
我想告诉你 我一直爱着你
I just wanted to say, I’ve always loved you.