I’ve just been a little bit sick in my mouth.
请你以后别在我面前
Could you please refrain from
提到这类种群
mentioning that demographic in my presence?
他听不得别人提”穷”字
He doesn’t like it when people say “poor.”
抱歉 菲利克斯
Sorry, Felix.
我们想请你给旺卡传个话
We want you to send Wonka a message.
请对他使用武力警告
Backed up by physical force.
如果他再来这里卖♥♥巧克力
That if he attempts to sell chocolate in this town again,
就有可能发生一些小小的意外
he is liable to meet with a little accident.
也就是说他会死
In which he dies.
对 我听出来他的意思了
Yeah, no, I… I got that already.
你别老说得这么直白
You don’t have to keep saying it.
我是确定大家在同一个频道
I’m just making sure we’re all on the same page.
你一人一个频道吧
Well, no one’s on your page.
你是什么意思?
What’s that supposed to mean? Well, I know what it means…
字面意思我懂 但你什么意思?
Actually, what does it mean?
先生们 好了
Gentlemen, please.
警长 你觉得怎么样?
So, what do you say, Chief?
你愿意接下这份任务吗?
Do we have a deal?
是这样 几位
Well, listen, fellas,
我好歹是执法人员
I’m an officer of the law.
不能随便帮你们恐吓竞争对手
I can’t just go around roughin’ up your competition.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
那好吧 警长
Well now, Chief.
我能感觉到你很正直
I can see that you’re a man of integrity.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过你可以问问自己
But ask yourself this…
(口头警告驱赶商贩 用巧克力支付)
你爱吃甜食吗
♪ Have you got a sweet tooth?♪
我爱吃
♪ I do ♪
是必须满足的欲望
♪ A hunger That you have to feed? ♪
你爱吃甜食吗
♪ Have you got a sweet tooth?♪
爱吃
♪ I do ♪
我们有你要的一切
♪ Well, we’ve got Everything you need ♪
别扯什么良心
♪ Don’t give me That conscience nonsense ♪
没用
♪ It’s simply ♪
不过是各取所需
♪ Quid pro quo ♪
不然 一百块你的最爱
♪ So, a hundred Of your favorites ♪
抱歉 还是恕难从命
♪ Sorry, I’m afraid it’s no ♪
我答应过老婆少吃巧克力 控制体重
Promised the wife I’d cut down on chocolate.
我还要参加警署舞会
You know, I gotta get in shape for the Policeman’s Ball, so…
想想你爱的甜食
♪ But think about Your sweet tooth ♪
确实 我从小就最爱吃糖
♪ I do I’ve had it since I was a boy ♪
你调皮的小嗜好
♪ Your naughty Little sweet tooth ♪
没错
♪ It’s true ♪
你唯一的快乐源泉
♪ The only thing That brings you joy ♪
别管什么腰围
♪ Don’t look At your waistline ♪
挺好的 -哪里好
♪ It’s fine! ♪ – ♪ Come on! ♪
就算能看见脚指头有什么用
♪ Who needs To see their toes?♪
那七百盒怎么样
♪ So seven hundred boxes ♪
这么多巧克力
♪ That’s a lot Of chocolates… ♪
不行
No!
先生们 拿下这个大单
Gentlemen, let’s give it the big sell.
你爱吃甜食吗
♪ Have you got a sweet tooth?♪
我也是
♪ Me, too ♪
各位
♪ Fellas… ♪
你爱吃巧克力吗?
♪ Have you got The hots for chocs?♪
我确实爱 对
I do, really. Yeah.
你觉得小糖果 好吗?
♪ Do you think that candy’s Dandy? ♪
好
♪ Oh, yeah ♪
我们有很多很多很多
♪ Well, we’ve got lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots ♪
我唱起来了
♪ Why am I singing? ♪
要是老婆抱怨
♪ If the wife’s complaining ♪
羞辱你的身材
♪ Body-shaming ♪
多神奇
♪ It’s amazing ♪
请个好裁缝 赘肉全藏起
♪ What a tailor can conceal ♪
(古德尔斯 弹性松紧裤之家)
留着你们的巧克力吧
♪ Keep your wretched Chocolates ♪
一千八百盒如何?
♪ Eighteen-hundred boxes?♪
成交
♪ Oh, deal ♪
贝儿
Bell.
到
Here.
宾士
Benz.
查克沃斯
Chucklesworth.
到
Here.
旺卡
Wonka.
布利奇
Bleacher!
马桶怎么又堵了?
Toilet’s blocked again.
这绝对是爱情的呼唤啊
The unmistakable sound of love.
你说什么?
You what?
别说你没注意到啊
Don’t tell me you hadn’t noticed.
什么?
What?
她疯狂地爱上你了
She’s madly in love with you.
斯卡碧夫人吗?
Mrs. Scrubitt?
爱惨了
Besotted.
这也正常
And why not?
你看看
Look at you.
身材多么健美
Fine figure of a man.
你只要稍微收拾收拾
You just need to tidy yourself up a little bit.
换件新衣服
Get some new clothes.
再洗个澡
Have a bath.
还要洗澡
A bath?
你知道女人都喜欢什么吧
You do know what they say, right?
女人喜欢什么?
What do they say?
她喜欢你的脚踝
She’ll be thankful for an ankle.
是吗?
Yes.
更想看到你的膝盖
And pleased to see your knees.
是吗?
Right.
如果想惊艳到她
But if you wanna make her sigh…
快说
Tell me.
秀出你的大腿
Show her some thigh.
布利奇
Bleacher!
马桶里的水都满出来了
It’s overflowing now.
赶紧进去 干活了
Get in there. Back to work.
好吧
All right.
都淹到我的脚踝了
It’s up to me ankles!
就知道偷懒
Time-waster.
布利奇
Bleacher!
这个懒虫 乡巴佬
Curse that idle peasant.
什么东西?
What you got there?
没什么
Nothing.
还想被关小黑屋是吧
Do you like that coop, Noodle?
好吧
All right.
那天我去莫纳克教授家取衣服
I was collecting laundry from Professor Monocle the other day.
然后呢?
Yeah.
他在写一本巴伐利亚皇室的书
He’s writing a book about the Bavarian Royal Family.
无聊
Boring.
墙上挂满了贵族的写♥真♥素描
He’s got sketches of noblemen all over his wall.
所以
So?
这个人
This one
看着很眼熟
looked rather familiar.
(布利奇维茨男爵)
乖乖 这个人长得好像…
Blow me. That looks exactly like…
布利奇先生
Mr. Bleacher.
你是想说布利奇是来自巴伐利亚的贵族
Are you telling me Bleacher is a Bavarian aristocrat?
拿我的金酒去
Go and get my gin.
首先拿起衣服
♪ First, You pick up the apparel ♪
直接丢进桶里
♪ Then you stick it In a barrel ♪
刷 刷
♪ Scrub, scrub ♪
再送入轧布机
♪ Then you put it Through the mangle ♪
还要小心别被绞伤
♪ Making sure You don’t get strangled ♪
刷 刷
♪ Scrub, scrub ♪