They say the very best comes from a place
有最好吃的巧克力
called the Galeries Gourmet.
不可能比你做的好吃 妈妈
Theirs can’t be any better than yours, Mamma.
绝对不可能
It’s impossible.
是吗?
Well,
其实 我确实有个小秘方
as it so happens, I do know a little secret
连巧克力大♥师♥都不知道
that even those fancy-pants don’t.
是什么?
What is it?
等你长大以后
I’ll tell ya.
我再告诉你
When you’re older.
快去睡觉
Now get to sleep.
我们一起去 妈妈
We should go, Amma.
去什么地方?
Where’s that, then?
去那个美食长廊
To the Galeries Gourmet.
什么?
What?
再开一家店
And start a shop?

Yeah.
把我们的名字挂到门上去
With our name above the door and everything.
这个梦想很了不起 宝贝
That’s a wonderful dream, honey.
所以不能实现吗?
Is that all it is?
只能是梦想
Just a dream?
你听好
Hey now.
世间的所有美好都是从梦想开始
Every good thing in this world started with a dream.
你要坚持自己的梦想
So you hold on to yours.
等你向世界分享巧克力那天
And when you do share chocolate with the world,
我一定会陪在你身边
I’ll be right there beside ya.
你保证吗?
You promise?
口头约定不算
I can do better than that.
我们拉勾约定
I pinkie promise.
好啦
Now,
睡吧
sleep.
所以
So,
是什么呢 威利?
what was it, Willy?
你妈妈的秘方
What was the secret?
我到现在也不知道
I never found out.
不久以后她就病倒了
Soon after, she fell sick.
最后我手中只剩她留下的这块巧克力
And before I knew it, all I had left was her bar of chocolate.
(旺卡)
所以我才来这里 小面条
That’s why I’m here, Noodle.
为了重温我小时候
So I can feel the same way I did back then,
吃到巧克力的那种感觉
eating chocolate with her.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
她答应等我和全世界分享巧克力时
My mom once promised that when I share chocolate with the world,
她会陪在我身边
she’d be right there beside me.
虽然听着像疯话 但是
I know it sounds crazy, but I always hoped
我妈妈没准会遵守诺言
she’d somehow keep that promise.
也许还会把秘方告诉我
She might even tell me her secret.

Here.
尝尝
Try one.
你不该给我吃
Wish you hadn’t done that.
你不喜欢
You don’t like it?
不是
No,
我很喜欢
I like it.
只是 这样的话
It’s just…
怎么了?
What?
如果我以后吃不到巧克力了 威利
Now each day I don’t have chocolate
日子会变得很难过
will be a little harder.
那你觉得如果以后每天
Then how would you like to have all the chocolate
你都有吃不完的巧克力
you can eat, every day,
这种日子怎么样?
for the rest of your life?
这辈子都管够吗?
A lifetime supply?
这辈子都吃不完
A lifetime supply.
我都需要做什么?
What I have to do?
小事一桩
Not much.
带我出去
Just get me out of here.
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
很简单
It’s easy.
我找人替我值班 你用洗衣车带我出去
I’ll get someone to cover my shift, and you could smuggle me out in your laundry cart.
可我… -就几个小时 没事
But I… – Just for a few hours, mind.
没人会注意到
No one will even know I was gone.
你出去能干什么?
What’s the point of that?
当然是卖♥♥巧克力了
To sell chocolate, o’ course! We’ll split the profits
赚到钱就能还清债务了
and pay off Mrs. Scrubitt in no time.
是个好想法 威利
It’s a nice idea, Willy.
应该说是个极好的主意
It’s a great idea.
但这是行不通的
But it’ll never work.
当然行得通
‘Course it will.
先吃巧克力
Eat your chocolate.
你根本不明白
You don’t understand.
斯卡碧夫人像老鹰一样警惕
Mrs. Scrubitt’s like a hawk.
进出洗衣房♥的一切东西 都逃不过她的眼睛 除非…
She keeps her beady eye on everything that comes in and out of the Wash House except…
怎么了?
What is it?
没什么
No, it’s nothing.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你”哈”了两声
Double-huh!
肯定有什么了
That’s not nothing.
一线希望起作用了 你有主意了
That’s the Silver Lining. It’s given you an idea.
好吧
Okay.
她唯一一次放松警惕 是因为有个贵族来了
So, the one time she dropped her guard was when this aristocrat came to the laundry.
那人就是来问个路
He was only asking for directions,
她整个人都要扑上去了
but she was all over him like a rash.
当时把我恶心坏了
It was disgusting.
这就是机会 小面条
That’s it, Noodle.
找个贵族 就能趁她分神溜出去
All we have to do is find an aristocrat and slip out while she’s distracted.
话虽如此
Yeah, but…
我们该去哪里找贵族呢
where are we going to find an aristocrat?
你”哈”了两声
A double-huh.
有纸笔吗?
Do you have pencil and paper?
我有办法了
I got an idea.
歌♥词大意 你爱吃甜食吗
爱吃
是必须满足的欲望
我是来做忏悔的
I’ve come to make a confession.
你们唱得很好 继续吧
You sound great, fellas. Keep it up.
神父请原谅我 我有罪
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
上次忏悔完了我又吃了一百五十块
I have had 150 of these since my last confession.
人心是很难抵抗诱惑的
Temptation is very hard to resist.
送我下去
Send me down.
回见
I’ll see you later.
晚上好 警长
Good evening, Chief.
他们都到了
They’re all waiting.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
晚上好 先生们
Good evening, gentlemen.
我带了账单来
I’ve brought my invoice.
一名巧克力工匠的驱赶费
One chocolatier moved on
还是原来的价格
for the usual fee.
可算来了 宝贝
Here we go, baby.
这可是好货
There’s the good stuff. Yeah.
请问 警长
Tell me, Chief…
这种好货想不想再多进点
…how would you like to earn a few more of those?
仔细说说
I am listening.
我们觉得 对付旺卡先生
We think that Mr. Wonka
只是把他赶走的话 可能还不够
might require a little more than simply moving on.
他很有才
He’s good.
太有才了
Too good.
最重要的是
And what’s more,
他的巧克力只卖♥♥一枚银币
he only charges a sovereign a chocolate.
这样谁都买♥♥得起了
So anyone can afford them,
就算是
even the…
你知道就那些
You know, the…
穷♥人♥吗?
The poor?
天哪
Oh, dear.
我突然有点犯恶心