This is Miss Lottie Bell.
她这人话少
She don’t talk much.
有请拉里查克沃斯登场
And I’m Larry Chucklesworth!
你们都是被骗来的 是吧
So they got all of you, too, did they?
恐怕是这样
I’m afraid so.
大家一开始只是想找个便宜的地方过夜
We each of us found ourselves in need of a cheap place to stay,
没有仔细看小字条款
and neglected to read the small print.
所以说犯傻是一瞬间的
One moment of stupidity,
后悔是一辈子的
followed by endless regret.
你是说我的第三次婚姻吗
Sounds like my third marriage.
抱歉 我经常这样
I’m sorry, I do that a lot.
他确实
He does.
忍♥不住
A lot.
我只结过一次婚
I’ve only been married once,
而且 最后还离婚了
and it didn’t work out.
肯定有办法逃出去
There’s gotta be some way outta here.
你觉得我们没试过吗
You don’t think we’ve tried?
窗外装了护栏
There are bars on the window
门口有狗守着
and there’s a dog on the door.
就算逃出去也没用
And even if you could get out,
那合同写得滴水不漏
that contract is watertight.
点名少了谁 斯卡碧夫人都会报♥警♥
If you’re not here at roll call, Mrs. Scrubitt will call the police,
抓回来以后
they’ll bring you right back,
还得再罚一千银币的”打扰费”
and she’ll charge you a thousand for the inconvenience.
好了各位 该干活了
All right, everybody. Back to work.
这边 旺卡先生
Come along, Mr. Wonka.
你跟我来
You come with me.
你的工位在这里 用肥皂水…
You’re in here. On suds.
首先拿起衣服
♪ First, you pick up The apparel ♪
直接丢进桶里
♪ And you stick it In a barrel ♪
刷 刷
♪ Scrub, scrub ♪
再送入轧布机 巨大把手摇起来
♪ Then you take It to the mangle And you turn a giant handle ♪
刷 刷
♪ Scrub, scrub ♪
接着用绳高高挂起 直到衣服全部晾干
♪ Then it’s hung up really high Until it’s nearly dry ♪
刷 刷
♪ Scrub, scrub ♪
只要我们还能歌♥唱 日子就没那么漫长
♪ But when we sing this song The day don’t seem so long ♪
刷 刷
♪ Scrub, scrub ♪
还是很漫长啊
It’s still long, though.
要把衣裙衬衫上面所有折痕全都熨平
♪ Gotta press out all the creases from the dresses and chemises ♪
甩 甩
♪ Rub, rub ♪
听从指示折叠整齐 否则训斥加上挨饿
♪ Gotta fold ’em like they told us or they’ll scold us ♪
惨 惨
♪ And withhold our grub, grub ♪
谁让我们签了名字 后果就得自己承担
♪ We all signed the dotted line So we gotta do our time ♪
刷 刷
♪ Scrub, scrub Scrub, scrub ♪
如果谁觉得有意见
And if you don’t agree…
参见条款第五条
See clause five.
第七节第一章
Section 7A.
第二十二自然段
Paragraph 22.
D部分
Part D.
上面说
Which says…
刷 刷
♪ Scrub, scrub ♪
刷 刷
♪ Scrub, scrub ♪
刷 刷
♪ Scrub, scrub ♪
刷 刷
♪ Scrub, scrub ♪
客房♥服务
Room service.
我让你看小字条款了
Told you to read the small print.
对我难度有点大
Slight problem with that.
你不认识字 是吗?
You can’t read, can you?
我的时间全用来研究巧克力了
I focused my studies almost exclusively on chocolate.
明白
I see.
至于别的事 我只能指望别人有好心
For everything else, I’ve relied on the kindness of strangers.
看看这么做的下场
And look where that’s got you.
一间员工宿舍
The staff quarters.
有床可以睡
You’ve got a bed.
曾经有张床
You had a bed.
桌子还有洗手池兼马桶
Desk, and a wash basin/toilet.
这里的水有两种温度
The water comes in two temperatures.
冷水
Cold…
还有冰水
…and colder.
你欠了多少?
How much do you owe them?
一万银币
Ten thousand.
那你还算好的
Count yourself lucky.
我欠了三十万
I owe 30.
什么?
What?
你怎么会欠钱?
How do you owe them money?
你是他们从衣服堆里捡的吧?
I thought they found you down a laundry chute.
没错
Oh, they did.
他们大发善心收留了我
Took me in out of the goodness of their hearts
并以这个理由让我还钱
and charged me for the privilege.
真是两个大坏蛋
What a pair of monsters.
穷的斗不过贪财的 旺卡先生
The greedy beat the needy every time, Mr. Wonka.
世道不就是这样吗?
Guess it’s just the way of the world.
别说丧气话 小面条
Oh, come on, Noodle.
你的孤儿综合征又发作了
That’s just your Orphan Syndrome talking.
我的什么?
My what?
你的孤儿综合征
Your Orphan Syndrome.
我才不吃这种恶心的东西
And we are not gonna be eating any slops.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
当然是做巧克力了
I’m making chocolate, o’ course.
你喜欢哪种?
How do you like it? Dark?
黑巧 白巧 坚果还是奇葩口味
White? Nutty? Absolutely insane?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我从来没吃过
I’ve never had any.
你没吃过巧克力?
You’ve never had chocolate?
没有
No.
什么?
What?
你从来都没吃过巧克力吗?
You’ve never had chocolate?
确实没有
Still no.
怎么可能 这事太离谱了
Well, this is unbelievable. I mean, this is outrageous.
那你走运了 小面条
Well, lucky for you, Noodle, I have a selection
全世界最好的巧克力原料
of the world’s finest ingredients
正好都在我的便携加工厂里
right here in my travel factory.
先做哪种呢?
Where to begin?
我需要想想
That’s the question.
有了
I know!
一线希望
Silver Linings.
加入凝固的雷雨云朵
Made of condensed thunder clouds
和液化的阳光
and liquid sunlight.
让你在绝望时 看到一线希望之光
Helps you see that faint ray o’ hope beyond the shadow of despair.
正好是我们需要的 你说呢?
Just what we need, wouldn’t you say?
你从小就喜欢做巧克力吗?
Did you always wanna make chocolate?
没有
No.
我在你这个年纪
Back when I was your age,
一心想当魔术师
I wanted to be a magician.
我妈妈是个厨师
My mom was a cook.
我们住在船上 相依为命
We lived on the river, just the two of us.
在仅有我们二人的完美小世界
In a perfect little world of our own.
我还记得
The way I remember it,
我每天从早到晚琢磨新奇的小魔术
I used to spend every waking hour trying to come up with some new trick
逗妈妈开心
to impress my mom.
太精彩了
Bravo!
不过真正的魔法却在她手中
But the real magic came from her.
我们平时没什么钱
We didn’t have a lotta money,
但她每周都会带回一颗可可豆
but each week, she brought home one cocoa bean.
攒到我过生日的时候
And by the time my birthday came around,
正好够做一块巧克力
there was enough to make a single bar o’ chocolate.
那可不是普通的巧克力
But it wasn’t just any old chocolate.
那可是独一无二的
Far from it.
这是全世界最好吃的巧克力
This has to be the best chocolate in the world.
那可不一定
Oh, don’t know about that.
据说一个叫美食长廊的地方