Now, come along.
让咱们见识下所谓的悬浮巧克力
Let’s try one of these so-called Hoverchocs.
这里不只有巧克力 对吧
It’s not just chocolate, is it?
还有
There’s…
棉花软糖吗?
marshmallow.
没错
That’s right.
从秘鲁的锦葵沼泽采来的
Harvested from the mallow marshes of Peru.
还有焦糖吗?
And caramel.
不 不对
But… but it’s…
有点咸
Salted.
加了俄♥罗♥斯♥小丑苦乐参半的眼泪
With the bittersweet tears of a Russian clown.
你该不会
And is that…
还往里加了
Surely not…
樱桃吧
Cherry?
由日本皇家花♥园♥顶尖摘樱桃专家提供
Cherry-picked by the pick of the cherry pickers from the Imperial Gardens in Japan.
好吧
Well,
旺卡先生
Mr. Wonka.
我从事这个行业很久了
I’ve been in this business a very long time,
可以有把握地说
and I can safely say
我这辈子尝过的所有巧克力中
that of all the chocolate I have ever tasted,
这个 毫无疑问
this is without doubt
百分之百 绝对是我吃过的最难吃的
the absolute 100% worst.
听到了吗 女士们先生们?
There we have it, ladies and gentlemen.
这可是行家的认可
An endorsement from Mr…
等一下 最难吃
Wait. The worst?
我们三个是激烈的竞争对手
We three are the fiercest of rivals,
但我们一致同意
and yet we agree on one thing.
巧克力要好吃
A good chocolate should be
就得简单 纯粹
simple. Plain.
不能太复杂了
Uncomplicated.
而你却加了一堆花里胡哨的
Whereas this, with all its bells and whistles…
这怎么说呢
Well, it’s just…
好怪哦
Weird.
可惜
That’s a shame.
如果这就算怪的话
If you thought the chocolate was weird,
那接下来你们要遭罪了
you’re gonna hate what happens next.
怎么回事?
What’s happening?
我怎么了?
Whoa, what’s going on?
里面有悬浮蝇
That’s the hoverfly.
它们在使劲拍翅膀
It’s broken out of its cocoon.
马上就要从茧里钻出来了
It’s flapping its wings like billy-oh.
我的秀发
My hair!
你说是苍蝇在捣鬼
You mean a fly is doing this?
没错 不用担心
Yes. But don’t worry.
它不会伤害你的身体
It’ll be completely unharmed.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
再过二十分钟
In about 20 minutes,
它飞累了 自然会走后门出去的
it’ll get tired and exit through your rear.
你说什么?
You what?
他说虫子会和屁一起出来
He means we’re going to fart them out of our botties!
我知道是这个意思
Yes, I know what he meant.
我看你是疯了 旺卡
You’re off your rocker, Wonka!
哪个正常人会买♥♥送他上天的巧克力
Who in their right mind wants a chocolate that makes you fly?
那我们就看看吧
Well, let’s find out, shall we?
谁想要悬浮巧克力?
Who’s for a Hoverchoc?
一枚银币 非常感谢
One sovereign, please. Thank you.
感谢惠顾
Thank you very much.
一枚银币
One sovereign.
谢谢你夫人 一路顺风
Thank you, madam. Enjoy your flight.
看啊 我在飞
Look, I’m flying! I’m flying!
上面的风景怎么样
How’s the view up there?
别飞太高了
Not too high, darling!
让开 孩子
Beat it, kid.
行了 各位
All right, folks.
没什么好看的
Nothin’ to see here.
就是有人打破万有引力定律而已
Just a small group of people defyin’ the laws of gravity.
好 -都给我勾下来
Yeah. – Hook ’em, boys.
他们吃了悬浮巧克力 飞就对了
That’s the Hoverchoc, sir. That’s the point.
我们接到了对你的投诉 先生
I’m afraid we’ve had some complaints about you, sir.
什么投诉?
Complaints?
有人投诉你扰乱门店正常营业
That you’re disrupting the trade of other businesses.
我有责任请你离开这里
I’m regrettably obliged to move you on
以及没收你的经营所得
and to confiscate your earnings.
你干什么?
Hey! What are you doing?
别担心 钱会用于慈善事业
Don’t worry, it’s going to a good cause.
资助患病儿童之类的
Sick kids, or something.
抱歉先生 规矩就是规矩
Sorry, sir. Rules is rules.
至少给我留一枚银币吧
Could you at least leave me a sovereign?
我还有房♥钱需要付
I need to pay for my room.
拿着
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚上好 旺卡先生
Evening, Mr. Wonka.
生意怎么样?
How did it go?
不如预想的顺利
Not quite well as I hoped.
太遗憾了 不过还是得先结费用
Oh, shame. Well, I’m afraid we do have to settle up now.
好在我赚到了房♥费
Well, thankfully, the room’s taken care of.
是一枚银币吧
Believe we said a sovereign.
一枚银币 只是房♥费
For the room, yes.
但是在你住店的这段时间里
But you have incurred a few extras
还产生了几项额外费用
during the course of your residency with ourselves.
我有吗?
Have I?
当然有了
Yes, you have.
你昨晚进门的时候喝了一杯金酒
There was that glass of gin you had on arrival,
如果我没记错的话
and if I remember rightly,
你还在炉子边烤过火
you warmed your cockles by the fire.
你记得没错 斯卡碧夫人
He did indeed, Mrs. Scrubitt.
烤火也是附加服务
Cockle-warming is extra, see?
上楼梯去房♥间也是收费项目
Used the stairs to get to his room, and all.
你得付楼梯使用费
Oh, then you’ve got your stair charge,
而且是按节收费 上下楼都算
and that is per step, I’m afraid. Up and down.
对了 旺卡先生
Now, tell me, Mr. Wonka,
你用迷你水吧了吗
did you happen to use the mini bar?
迷你水吧
There’s a minibar?
就是那截”迷你”肥皂
Mini bar of soap.
洗手用”水吧”
By the sink.
可能稍微用了点
I might have, briefly.
布利奇都知道别碰”迷你水吧”
See? Even Bleacher knows you never touch the mini bar,
他还是个乡巴佬
and he was raised in a ditch.
再加上♥床♥垫被单的租金 枕头损耗费
Add in your mattress hire, your linen lease, and your pillow penalty,
你需要支付
and you are looking at…
一万枚银币
Ten thousand sovereigns.
你在开玩笑吧?
You gotta be kidding me?
都在小字条款里 亲爱的
It’s all in the small print, dearie.
我没有一万枚银币
I don’t have 10,000 sovereigns.
那就麻烦了 旺卡先生
Then we have a problem, Mr. Wonka.
你只能在洗衣房♥打工还债
You’re gonna have to work it off in the Wash House, ain’t ya?
一天抵一枚银币
At a sovereign a day.
一万天就是
Ten thousand days is…
二十七年
Twenty-seven years,
再零十六天
and sixteen days.
可是
Whoo…
你就是旺卡先生吧
You must be Mr. Wonka.
你是谁?
Who are you?
“神算子”阿布克斯 注册会计师
Abacus Crunch, chartered accountant.
至少以前曾经是
At least, I was.
至于现在
Now, uh…
他是这里管事的
He runs the place.
你如果不听他的 我就收拾你
And you best do as he says, or you’ll answer to me.
派博宾士
Piper Benz.
职业水管工
Plumber by trade.
这位是洛蒂贝儿小姐