Oh, I’m holding out for someone
可要比这种游手好闲的乡巴佬高贵多了
far superior to that idle peasant.
为健康干杯
Chin-chin.
这酒可真够烈的
That is extremely strong stuff.
都能当汽车燃料用了
Yeah, you can run cars on that.
所以先生 你是来住店的吧
So, what is it I can do for you? Room, is it?
是的 不过
Well, yes, but, uh…
旺卡先生的手头暂时有点紧
Mr. Wonka is temporarily embarrassed.
不是吧 真的吗?
Oh, no. You don’t say.
是的 斯卡碧夫人
I’m afraid that’s true, Mrs. Scrubitt.
不过 很快就不会了
But… all that’s about to change.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
你看 我其实算是个魔术师
You see, I’m something of a magician,
发明家 还是巧克力工匠
inventor and chocolate maker.
明天一早 我就去美食长廊
And first thing tomorrow at the Galeries Gourmet,
让他们见识下 我目前最惊艳的作品
I plan to unveil my most astonishing creation yet.
准备接受惊喜吧 请欣赏
Prepare to be amazed as I present to you…
茶壶吗?
A teapot?
不 这只是泡茶用的
No, that’s just for making tea.
等一下
One second.
这是炖菜用的
That’s for my stew.
应该就在这里面
It’s in here somewhere.
不麻烦了 旺卡先生
Don’t you worry, Mr. Wonka.
我认为你绝对是个人才
I can see you’re a man of great ingenuity.
我这里正好有适合你的
And we’ve got just the thing for ya.
创业无忧住店大礼包
The entrepreneurial package.
每晚只要一个银币
Now, the room is one sovereign a night,
明天六点之后再结账
but you don’t have to pay till 6:00 tomorrow.
你就有足够的时间去赚钱了
Does that give you enough time to earn a few pennies?
足够了 斯卡碧夫人
More than enough, Mrs. Scrubitt.
谢谢
Thank you.
谁还没个难处 我能帮就帮
Oh, it’s the least I can do for a stranger in need.
那好 同意的话就签个字
Now, sign here and we’re all done.
没问题
All righty.
一定要看小字条款
Read the small print.
什么?
What?
谢谢 这里不需要你
Thank you, Noodle. That’ll do.
她说什么?
What’d she say?
你说谁?
Who’s that, then?
那女孩
The girl.
哪一个?
What girl?
刚才那个 好像让我看小字条款
That girl. It sounded like, “Read the small print.”
居然还真有
And there does seem to be a lot of…
还不少呢
Just keeps on coming.
别听小面条胡说 旺卡先生
Yeah, you don’t wanna listen to Noodle, Mr. Wonka.
她不正常
She’s damaged.
不正常?
Damaged?
孤儿综合征
Orphan Syndrome.
孤儿综合征?
Orphan Syndrome?
孤儿综合征
Orphan Syndrome.
孤儿综合征
Orphan Syndrome.
她生下来就被丢到脏衣堆里
She was dropped down the laundry chute as a bab, and I took her in
我也是出于好心才收留她
out the goodness of my heart,
我已经尽力用爱呵护她 旺卡先生
and I’ve done my best, Mr. Wonka, honest, I have,
但这孩子还是疑心病太重
but she’s been left with a suspicious nature.
看什么都觉得有猫腻
She sees conspiracy everywhere.
真可怜
Poor girl.
可不是嘛
I know.
其实就是最基础的协议条款
These are just your standard Ts and Cs,
要是想多看一眼也可以
but you’re welcome to take a look if you want.
还是多看一眼吧
I’ll just give it a once-over.
好吧 看着没什么问题
Well, that all seems to be in order.
是吗?
Really?
你好
Hello.
欢迎入住斯卡碧
Then welcome to Scrubitt’s.
到了 旺卡先生
There you are, Mr. Wonka.
(一夜好梦 一生港湾!)
你的创业无忧套房♥
The entrepreneurial suite.
豪华四角床 洗手池 肥皂
There’s your four-poster, and your sink plus soap,
还有枕边薄荷巧克力
and there’s a little mint on your pillow.
棒极了
Fantastic.
还是好人多啊
What kind people.
小面条
Noodle!
小面条 你在哪里?
Oh, Noodle!
在这里 夫人
Yes, Mrs. Scrubitt?
我可找你半天了
I’ve been lookin’ for you.
有什么事吗?
What do you want?
我要好好教训你 可恶的小书呆子
I wanna teach you a lesson, you miserable little bookworm.
我又怎么了?
What did I do wrong?
你心里清楚 小混♥蛋♥
You know what you did, you brat.
我让你挣扎 -求你别这样
Stop squirming! – What? No, please.
你再敢破坏我做生意
You ever interfere in my business again,
就先给我关上一周 听明白了吗?
and you’ll be in this coop all week. Do you understand?
明白 斯卡碧夫人
Yes, Mrs. Scrubitt.
对不起 斯卡碧夫人
Sorry, Mrs. Scrubitt.
我也是这么认为的
I should think so, too.
(旺卡)
我要开始了 妈妈
Here we go, Mamma.
各位美食长廊的女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the Galeries Gourmet,
我的名字是威利旺卡
my name is Willy Wonka,
我要给你们介绍一种绝妙的美味
and I have come to show you a marvelous morsel,
它拥有不可思议的口感
an incredible edible,
人类无法超越 世间闻所未闻的仙品
an unbeatable eatable, the likes of which this world has never seen.
所以安静好 请听下来
So quiet up and listen down.
错了 我重说
No, scratch that, reverse it.
请听好 我为你们准备了
I give to you
悬浮巧克力
the Hoverchoc.
在孟买♥♥附近的丛林中
♪ In a jungle near Mumbai ♪
有只悬浮的小虫蝇
♪ There’s a little hoverfly ♪
它每秒振翅近千次我可没骗人
♪ Whose wings go at a thousand flaps a sec and that’s no lie ♪
这些小东西 不吃叶子就爱巧克力
♪ These microscopic fleas like chocolate More than leaves ♪
发出礼貌邀请 它们就会产卵在这里
♪ And when asked nicely, Lay precisely one little egg In each of these ♪
当卵孵化时
♪ When it hatches From its shell ♪
(普诺德斯精品巧克力)
(菲克鲁伯精品巧克力)
会开心地大叫 哟呼
♪ It gives a happy yell Whoo-hoo!♪
住在巧克力酒店里可真是太美妙
♪ How thrilling to be living In a chocolate hotel ♪
欢快地振翅飞行 正如这演示
♪ It beats its wings with glee And then, as you will see ♪
飞起来的巧克力
♪ The chocolate will levitate ♪
优雅悬空太美丽
♪ And float most gracefully ♪
有这种巧克力
♪ Well, there’s chocolate ♪
有那种巧克力
♪ And there’s chocolate ♪
但只有旺卡卖♥♥的巧克力才能完全吸引你
♪ But only Wonka’s Makes your eyes pop out their socke-lets ♪
掏出口袋的银币 来买♥♥旺卡巧克力
♪ Put your hand Into your pocke-let get yourself Some Wonka chocolate ♪
现在就过来 听我说一句
♪ Come now I insist ♪
保证你从未吃过这种巧克力
♪ You’ve never Had chocolate like this ♪
没错 你从未吃过这种巧克力
♪ No, you’ve never Had chocolate like this ♪
邦邦女士
Miss Bon-Bon.
斯拉沃斯先生
Yes, Mr. Slugworth.
打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Call the police.
好的 先生
Very good, sir.
有人想尝尝吗?
Well, who wants to try one?
选我选我
Me, please!
我来吧
I will.
斯拉沃斯先生
Mr. Slugworth, sir.
借过一下
‘Scuse me.
菲克鲁伯先生
Mr. Fickelgruber.
还有普诺德斯先生
And Mr. Prodnose.
我从小时候起就…
Ever since I was a little boy…
你的手可真有劲
That is quite a handshake.
生意人必备的手劲 旺卡先生
It’s a business handshake, Mr. Wonka.
为了展现我对你的诚意
Lets people know I mean business.
好了 开始吧