♪ In a world Of pure imagination ♪
就是个废弃城♥堡♥
It’s a ruined castle.
(欢迎异想天开者)
看一眼 你就会发现梦想世界的神奇
♪ Take a look and you’ll see into your imagination ♪
坦白说 我不太相信
Frankly, I rather doubt it.
我们来 转个圈
♪ We’ll begin with a spin ♪
徜徉在我创造的世界里
♪ Traveling in the world of my creation ♪
我们看到的这些
♪ What we’ll see ♪
将无法用言语去解释
♪ Will defy explanation ♪
好吧 好像确实解释不了
Well, that does defy explanation.
如果你想看到天堂
♪ If you want To view paradise ♪
只需睁开双眼
♪ Simply look around And view it ♪
你有什么想做的事吗
♪ Anything you want You do it ♪
想改变世界吗
♪ Wanna change the world? ♪
这再简单不过
♪ There’s nothing to it ♪
味道不错
Not bad.
我在生活里见到的一切
♪ There is no life I know ♪
都无法和纯真的幻想相比
♪ To compare with pure imagination ♪
住在那里 自♥由♥惬意
♪ Living there, You’ll be free ♪
如果你真想要成为这样的你
♪ If you truly wish to be ♪
《旺卡》
奥帕伦帕 哒哒哒
♪ Oompa Loompa doompety-do ♪
我为各位奉上彩蛋
♪ I’ve got a little Bonus for you ♪
全都坐回座位吧
♪ Sit back down And stay in your seat ♪
来听奥帕伦帕最后一曲
♪ For a last Oompa Loompa-ish treat ♪
神算子他回到了家
♪ Abacus Crunch Returned to his home ♪
宾士和朋友团聚
♪ Benz to her friends ♪
洛蒂贝儿拿起了电♥话♥
♪ Lottie Bell to her phones ♪
勇敢的拉里回到了喜剧舞台
♪ Brave Larry made A triumphant comeback ♪
有天前妻看到了他的表演
♪ One day his ex-wife saw the act ♪
笑容满面复婚啦
♪ Laughed a lot And took him back ♪
奥帕伦帕 哒哒滴
♪ Oompa Loompa doompety-day ♪
你问斯卡碧和布利奇去了哪里
♪ But what of Mrs. Scrubitt And Bleacher, you say? ♪
给我一两分钟
♪ Give me Just a moment or two ♪
让奥帕伦帕放给你看
♪ And I’ll Oompa Loompa Show it to you ♪
这东西坏了吗?
What is wrong with this thing?
什么破机器
Infernal machine.
让我放给你看
♪ I’ll show it to you ♪
好了 可以了
There. Much better.
买♥♥鞋 面部拉皮 隆鼻 再度个假
Shoes, facelift, nose job, Ibiza,
还有乡村大别♥墅♥ 性感内衣
big old house in the country, lingerie.
巧克力黑帮 刚刚倒台了
It’s the Cartel. They’ve gone down.
我们什么都没做
We ain’t done nothin’.
除了给巧克力下毒
Oh, except poison all them chocolates.
警♥察♥ 快开门
Police. Open up.
快 把证据喝了
Quick! Drink the evidence.
警官 麻烦稍等一下
Oh, just a second, Officer.
警♥察♥
Police.
我在厕所里呢 长官
I’m on the toilet, Officer.
快开门
Open up.
我这就擦干净了
One wipe, and I’m done.
肚子又疼了 等一下
Oh, there’s more coming, hang on a minute.
好吧
Right.
找我们什么事 警官?
How can we help you, Officer?
你们俩跟我走一趟
You two are coming with me.
我们什么都没做
But we ain’t done nothin’.
你们短时间内是回不来了
You’re going away for a very long time.
最后一吻吗 我的爵士?
One last kiss, my Lord?
我的小美人
Oh, puffy-wuffy.
《旺卡》