A couple of thieves broke in, but I’m afraid they met with a little…
一点意外
accident.
要人命的那种
In which they died.
这回补得好 杰拉德
That’s actually rather good, Gerald.
现在就下结论还早了点
I wouldn’t be so sure about that.
警官 请看下这个可以吗?
Officer, would you kindly take a look at this?
旺卡
Wonka!
这里记录了这些人做过的
It details every single illegal payment
每一笔非法交易
these men have ever made.
有成千上万条
Thousands of them.
艾夫伯 别信她 她在撒谎
Affable, don’t listen to her. She’s lyin’.
没错 一定是撒谎
Well, of course she is.
不是的 先生
She’s not, sir.
她说的都是真的
She’s absolutely right.
这太惊人了
It’s incredible.
好吧
Well.
那只能由我这个警长亲自出马办案了
Then that sounds like a case for the Chief of Police.
好了 艾夫伯
So you give it to me, Affable,
把它交给我 省的你还要写材料
I’ll, uh… I’ll take it off your hands. You know, save you the paperwork.
长官 这个不能交给你
I can’t do that, I’m afraid, sir.
为什么?
Why’s that?
因为这里面有你的名字
Because your name is written down here.
有很多条呢
A lot.
先生们
Gentlemen…
你们被逮捕了
You’re under arrest.
跑
Run.
你要把我拷上
We puttin’ handcuffs on, here?
没关系 小面条
That’s okay, Noodle.
等着看好戏吧
Give it one second.
怎么回事?
What’s happening?
我们怎么上天了?
Why are we airborne?
你们偷吃巧克力了吧 斯拉沃斯先生?
You didn’t eat any of those chocolates, did you, Mr. Slugworth?
怎么了?
Why?
那可是悬浮巧克力
Because they’re Hoverchocs.
功效延迟 效果加强版
Delayed action, but extra strong.
你觉得自己很聪明吧 旺卡
You think you’re very clever, don’t you, Wonka?
我们脚下有价值十亿的巧克力
Well, there’s a billion sovereigns of chocolate beneath our feet.
足以请到最好的律师
We’ll get the best lawyers,
贿赂法官 需要的话还能买♥♥通陪审团
bribe the judge, rig the jury if we have to.
我们会无罪的
We’ll be fine.
我怎么没想到呢
I wish I’d thought of that.
小面条
Hey, Noodle!
这是怎么回事?
What is that?
是我们的巧克力
It’s our chocolate!
我们所有的巧克力
All our chocolate!
我们完蛋了
We’re ruined!
别担心 先生们
Hey, don’t worry, gentlemen.
你们早晚会落地的
You’ll come down eventually.
可能吧 我猜
Probably. I think.
但在此之前
But until then,
女士们先生们
ladies and gentlemen,
威利旺卡和他的小伙伴们
Willy Wonka and friends…
邀请各位一起享用我们的巧克力
…invite you to enjoy our chocolate.
谢谢你 旺卡先生
Yay! Magic Wonka!
格温妮
Gwennie?
巴兹尔
Basil!
神算子 我说什么来着
What did I say, Abacus,
我就知道我们能行
I told you we could fix it all.
你的
Your cup.
谢谢
Thank you.
来
There you are.
慢用
There you go.
(秘方是 最重要的不是巧克力)
(而是与你分享巧克力的人 爱你的妈妈)
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以
So…
感觉怎么样 威利?
how does it feel, Willy?
和记忆中的味道一样好吗?
Is it as good as you remember?
一模一样
Every little bit.
真希望这一刻能永恒
I wish it could last forever.
现在是时候了
I guess it’s time.
是时候干什么?
Time for what?
你知道这个城市有多少多萝西吗?
Do you know how many people in this city are named D. Smith?
一百零六个
106.
还好你有个朋友在呼叫中心工作
And luckily, you have a friend who works at the telephone exchange.
她花了一下午的时间挨个打电♥话♥
And she spent the entire afternoon ringing around.
你猜怎么着
And guess what?
我们找到她了
We found her.
你们找到我妈妈了?
You found my mom?
她在图书馆工作
She works in the library.
她平时就住在那里
That’s where she lives.
来吧 小面条
Come on, Noodle.
跟我来
♪ Come with me ♪
你将会
♪ And you’ll be ♪
(小面条的梦想)
来到一个充满纯真幻想的世界
♪ In a world of pure imagination ♪
伸出手 去触摸
♪ Reach out, touch ♪
曾经只存在幻想里的东西
♪ What was once just in your imagination ♪
(大学图书馆)
别害羞 没关系
♪ Don’t be shy It’s all right ♪
就算你还感到有点惶恐不安
♪ If you feel A little trepidation ♪
有时候 有些事
♪ Sometimes These things don’t ♪
并不需要过多解释
♪ Need explanation ♪
如果你想看到天堂
♪ If you want To view paradise ♪
只需要睁开双眼
♪ Simply look at them And view it ♪
我们都需要有个人依靠
♪ Somebody to hold on to It’s all we really need ♪
仅此而已
♪ Nothing else to it ♪
妈妈
Mom.
在这个疲惫的世界 你做了件好事
So goes a good deed in a weary world.
我还想我们会不会再见面呢
I was wondering if I’d see you again.
我不会离开你的 威利旺卡
I’m not going anywhere, Willy Wonka.
你还没还清债呢
Not until you’ve paid your debt.
对 我知道你还过了
Now, I know you tried.
但伦帕国有明确的债务法
Loompa law is very clear on this subject.
除非哪天你把巧克力递到我手上
Until such time as the chocolate is physically in my hand…
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你救了我的命
For saving my life.
这样一来我们就两清了
Well, I suppose that concludes our business.
我可以回到心爱的伦帕国了
I will now return to my beloved Loompaland.
只是我们那里的可可豆
Where the cocoa beans grow in
产量实在是太少了
disappointingly small numbers,
而且朋友们都低头看我
and my friends look down on me.
什么?
What?
他们不是叫你长腿哥吗?
I thought they called you Lofty.
实际上 我比平均身高矮了六毫米
The truth is that I am a quarter-inch below average.
大家都叫我短腿弟
They call me Shorty-pants.
好 那就这样吧
But there it is.
再见了先生
Good day to you, sir.
你一定要走吗 太可惜了
Uh, it’s a shame you have to go.
我说了再见
I said good day.
要和全世界分享巧克力 一家店面不够
If I’m gonna share my chocolate with the world, I’m gonna need more than a shop.
你没问题的
I’m sure you will.
我得建一个工厂
I’m gonna need a factory.
那好 祝你好运
Yeah, well, good luck with that.
还得有人管理巧克力试吃部门
And someone to head up the tasting department.
巧克力试吃部门
The tasting department?
跟我来
♪ Come with me ♪
你将会
♪ And you will be ♪
去哪儿
Where.
来到一个充满纯真幻想的世界