所以我继承了全部家产
Leaving me sole heir to the family fortune.
当时我是这么以为的
Or so I thought.
结果过了九个月
But nine months later,
你母亲出现在我家门口
your mother turned up on my doorstep,
求我帮忙 为她新生的宝宝找医生
begging me to get a doctor for her sick little newborn.
我说我会帮她的
I said I would help.
但你并没有 是吗?
But you didn’t. Did you?
当然没有
Oh, no.
你却把我扔进了脏衣堆里
Instead, you put me down a laundry chute.
再见了 宝宝
Bye-bye, baby.
斯卡碧夫人发现了我
Mrs. Scrubitt found me.
她看到了戒指
She saw the ring.
以为是N 叫我小面条
Thought it was an “N,” and called me Noodle.
可她错了 那是Z 载伯德
But it wasn’t. It was “Z.” For Zebedee.
差不多吧
Well, quite.
你母亲再来时我说你已经死了
When your mother returned, I told her you had died.
她当时哭得很伤心
She was heartbroken, of course.
但我给了她一把银币
But, uh, I gave her a handful of sovereigns
让她以后再也别来找我
and had her escorted from my property.
她叫什么名字?
What was her name?
什么?
Eh?
我妈妈叫什么名字?
My mom. What was her name?
我想想
Let me see. Um…
不行 我想不起来了
No, I don’t think I could remember that.
抱歉 请你理解一下
Sorry. But you have to understand,
她实在是太穷酸了
she was very poor.
抱歉 菲利克斯
Sorry, Felix.
她叫多萝西
Her name was Dorothy.
多萝西史密斯 这里面写了
Dorothy Smith. It says so right here.
多萝西
Dorothy?
你猜怎么着
Well, what do you know?
看来你真的教会我识字了
I guess you did teach me to read after all.
这个场面真感人
Well, this is all very touching,
还是回到正题吧
but back to business.
先还给我们吧 谢谢
We’ll take that, thank you.
菲克鲁伯先生 你厂里有多少巧克力?
How much chocolate do you have at your factory, Mr. Fickelgruber?
大概八万加仑左右
Oh, about 80,000 gallons.
普诺德斯
Prodnose?
我这儿还有十五万
I’ve got 150,000.
应该足够了
That should be enough.
什么够了
For what?
当然是”巧克力杀”了
Death by chocolate.
上去吧
On you go.
先生们
Uh, gentlemen.
事已至此
Considering the situation,
能不能请你们为我做件好事?
I wondered if you’d do a good deed on my behalf.
你说什么?
A what?
他说做好事
“A good deed.”
即没有意义的无私之举
It’s a sort of pointless act of selflessness…
当然可以 旺卡先生
Yes, of course, Mr. Wonka.
你要我们做什么?
What would you like us to do?
帮我给人带个东西
I was wondering if you could give this to someone.
如果你碰到他
Only if you happen to see him.
是谁呢?
And who is it?
一个橙色小矮人
A little orange man.
什么?
Eh?
橙色小矮人
A little orange man.
二十厘米高 橙色皮肤和绿色头发
About eight inches high, with orange skin and bright green hair.
我还欠他一罐巧克力 在这里
I owe him a jar of chocolates, you see. And, well,
这是我手里最顶级的一批货
I think these might be the best I ever made.
既然如此我亲自送一趟 保证送达
Well, in that case, I’ll make sure he gets them personally.
永别了 旺卡先生
Farewell, Mr. Wonka.
小鬼
Urchin.
威利
Willy…
(斯拉沃斯)
(菲克鲁伯)
(斯拉沃斯)
我们怎么办 威利?
What are we gonna do, Willy?
我也不知道 小面条
I don’t know, Noodle.
我想想办法
I’ll think of something.
(总账)
他手里最顶级的一批货
Best chocolate he ever made, eh?
有了
I got it!
怎么 你想到好办法了?
What is it? Did you think of something?
没错 我有办法了
Yes, I did.
如果必须淹死在巧克力里 小面条
If we’re gonna drown in chocolate, Noodle,
现实点 咱们别无选择
and let’s face it, we’re gonna drown in chocolate,
也得死在我旺卡的巧克力里
then it’s gonna be Wonka chocolate.
我们不会淹死的 威利
We’re not gonna drown, Willy.
你看 上面有光
Look, there’s a light.
我们随着巧克力上浮 用力敲玻璃
We’ll let the chocolate lift us up, we’ll bang on the glass,
希望有人能听到我们
and pray somebody hears us.
你的主意好多了
That’s a much better idea.
先生们 今天早上的事真是太惊险了
Ah, gentlemen. It was a bit of a close shave this morning,
我在想有没有必要
and I was wondering if perhaps
重新考虑下我们的协议
we could rethink our arrangement. Or…
或者说维持原样也挺好
Or… just leave things as they are.
神父
Father.
这个旺卡虽然疯疯癫癫的
Well, Wonka might be as nutty as a fruitcake,
巧克力做得是真不错
but he sure knew how to make chocolate.
我们要不要 给那个橙色小矮人留一点?
But do you think we should have saved some for the Little Orange Man?
告诉我你在开玩笑
Tell me you’re joking.
没错 我是在开玩笑
Uh, yes. Yes, I am.
为什么啊?
Sorry, why am I?
因为世界上就没有橙色小矮人 蠢货
Because there’s no such thing as a little orange man, ya nincompoop.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
谁来救救我们啊
Somebody help, please!
救救我们
Please help!
救命
Help!
有人来了 快看
Look. Look, somebody’s coming. Look.
威利 我们得救了
Willy, we’re saved!
对不起 小面条
I’m sorry, Noodle.
别这样 你找到了我的家人
Don’t be. You found my family.
我妈妈也很爱我
A mom who loved me.
我的梦想已经满足了
That’s all I ever wanted.
深呼吸
Deep breath now.
太美味了
Exquisite.
你没必要让自己这么紧张
You mustn’t let yourself get so worked up.
不就是一点巧克力而已
It’s just a bit of chocolate.
错了 这本来应该是我的巧克力
Correction. It was actually my chocolate.
你们犯了非常严重的错误 先生们
You have made a very grave error, gentlemen.
偷奥帕伦帕人的东西 就要付出
You steal from an Oompa Loompa, we take back
一千倍的补偿
a thousandfold.
(紧急排放)
怎么回事 威利?
What’s going on, Willy?
巧克力被排出去了
It’s draining, Noodle.
我们得救了
We’ve been saved!
谁救了我们?
By who?
不知道
I don’t know.
是我的橙色小矮人
By the Little Orange Man!
你看
Look.
什么?
Wh…
橙色小矮人
The Little Orange Man!
谢谢你 橙色小矮人
Thank you, Little Orange Man!
谢谢你
Thank you!
先生们
Gentlemen.
还好你们没事 我第一时间出发了
Thank goodness you’re okay. I came as fast as I could.
车缩水了
Car shrunk.
看出来了
I’m sure it did.
你也不用担心 警长
And you’ve nothing to worry about, Chief.
已经没事了
All under control.
进来几个小偷 恐怕已经遭遇了