改变这个世道
Change the world.
我们从哪儿开始动手?
Where do we start?
对不起 先生
‘Scuse me, sir.
赏块巧克力给我这个饥饿的孤儿吧
Could you spare a piece of chocolate for a starvin’ orphan?
对不起孩子 我身上没带巧克力
I’m sorry, my child. I don’t have any on me.
再来点♥金♥合欢薄荷糖
Then have some acacia mints.
成功
Yes!
给巴兹尔邦德 本周表现最佳员工
“To Basil Bond, employee of the week.”
(动物园)
真贴心
Oh, that’s lovely…
(大门)
你们后面没问题吧?
Everything all right back there?
我们挺好的
Everything’s fine.
对吧 阿比盖尔
Isn’t it, Abigail?
跟它说让它低下头
Tell her she might want to duck.
跟它说让它低什么?
Tell her she might wanna what?
头啊
Duck!
早上好 教友们
Good morning, brethren.
早上好 神父
Good morning, Father.
大家都知道
Now, as you all know,
今天是冯舒梅切尔哈默男爵的葬礼
it’s Baron von Schmeichelhammer’s funeral today.
而他的遗孀是一位很虔诚的教♥徒♥
And his widow is a bit of a pious type.
所以我不希望看到谁在葬礼期间
So, I don’t want to see anyone eating chocolate
偷吃巧克力
during the service.
好的 神父
Yes, Father.
大家知道终有一天 我们的罪会受到审判
We all know that one day, we shall be judged for our sins,
但绝对不可能会是今天
but it’s not going to be today.
阿门
Amen.
冷静 长颈鹿乖乖
Nice giraffe.
快跑
Run!
所有人都出去
Everybody out!
长颈鹿
♪ Giraffe ♪
自己小心点
Save yourselves!
是长颈鹿
♪ It’s Giraffe ♪
审判降临了
Judgement has come!
以这种最意想不到的形式
In a most unexpected form.
快逃啊
Run away!
我知道这儿有只长颈鹿
♪ I know it’s a giraffe ♪
长颈鹿 长颈鹿
♪ Giraffe, giraffe ♪
我到底做错了什么?
What have I done to deserve this?
你心里清楚 朱利叶斯
You know what you’ve done, Julius.
你为三十块巧克力出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂
You’ve sold your soul for 30 pieces of chocolate.
这里是呼叫中心 请问要接哪里?
Hello, operator. How may I direct your call?
帮我接动物园 这儿有紧急情况
I need the Zoo. It’s an emergency.
连线动物园逃脱动物管理处 马上
Putting you through to the Escaped Animal Department now.
你好 这里是动物园
Hello, Zoo.
安静点 你们这些小家伙
Quiet down, you animals.
还有你 章鱼
You too, octopus.
我这里有头长颈鹿
There’s a giraffe.
什么?
What?
有头长颈鹿
…a giraffe.
对 是有头长颈鹿跑了
Oh, yeah, I think we did lose a giraffe.
好吧 那你们能赶紧派人来抓吗?
Well, could you come and get it?
好的 天哪 我马上派人过去
Okay, jeez. I’ll send the guys around.
请原谅我
Oh, forgive me!
我是个罪人
I’m a sinner!
我意志薄弱 坏心眼 巧克力成瘾
A weak and wicked chocoholic!
各位早上好
Good morning, everyone.
欢迎来到圣本尼迪克特教堂
Welcome to St. Benedict’s.
男爵夫人 还请节哀顺变
Baroness, I’m so sorry for your loss.
我们遇到了一些技术故障类的小问题
We’re just having a few technical difficulties, um,
可以先把男爵大人的遗体 放下来一会儿
so you might want to pop the late baron down for a minute.
救兵来了
Ah, the cavalry.
你是叫我们来抓长颈鹿的神父吗?
Are you the cleric who called about a giraffe?
安全
All clear.
感谢你的辛勤工作
“Thanks for all your hard work.”
朱利叶斯神父和巧克力黑帮
“Father Julius and the Chocolate Cartel.”
还挺贴心
Oh, that’s nice.
可以了神父 抓住长颈鹿了
Here we are, Father. One giraffe.
太好了 谢谢 谢谢
Marvelous. Thank you, thank you.
请退后一点 请退后
Stand back, please. Stand back.
我爱吃甜食吗? 当然
♪ Have I got A sweet tooth? Pow! I do ♪
她跳得还挺好
She can really move.
我离幸福那么近 却放弃了真爱
I could’ve been happy, but I threw a pearl away.
打给他试试
I’ll give him a call.
算了吧
No, I can’t.
还是打一个吧
I will give him a call actually.
巴兹尔吗 我是格温妮
Basil? It’s Gwennie.
这也太巧了
What are the chances…
和你一起上化学课
Those days in chemistry class
是我一生最幸福的时光
were the happiest of my life.
酷
Cool.
实在抱歉先生 海鲜卡车的货物洒了
Sorry about this, sir. The seafood truck spilled its load.
怎么到处都是烦人的火烈鸟?
There’s so many blasted flamingos about these days.
那就快点想想办法
Well, hurry it along now, will you?
本市大教堂今早发生离奇事件
The town square was closed this morning
市镇广场目前关闭中
after a bizarre incident at the city cathedral.
著名慈善家 冯舒梅切尔哈默男爵的葬礼
Delaying the funeral of noted philanthropist,
也因此延误
Baron von Schmeichelhammer.
以圣父 圣子 圣灵之名
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
阿门
Amen.
抱歉 接下电♥话♥
Sorry, I’d best get that.
喂 我在主持葬礼
Hello, pulpit?
神父 你那边还好吗?
Father. Everything all right there?
是的 斯拉沃斯先生 一切顺利
Oh, yes, Mr. Slugworth. All tickety-boo.
至少现在清净多了
At least, it is now.
这话什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
今早有头长颈鹿闯进来
Oh, we had a giraffe in here earlier.
教堂清场了二十分钟 现在没事了
Had to clear the whole place for about 20 minutes, but everything’s back to normal.
喂
Hello?
别管火烈鸟了 多诺万
Damn the flamingos, Donovan!
踩油门
Floor it!
好的 先生
Yes, sir!
蠢货
Idiot!
找到了吗?
Anything?
没有
Nothing.
账本不在 威利
It’s not in here, Willy.
神算子说这里有
But Abacus said that it was here.
神算子在洗衣房♥里待了四年
Abacus has been in the Wash House for the past four years.
也许是他洗衣服洗糊涂了
Maybe all the scrubbing has gone to his head.
这个地方只有一堆无聊的巧克力
‘Cause all that’s down here is just a bunch of stupid old chocolate.
威利 你看
Willy, look!
我们成功了
We did it, Noodle.
找到了
We got ’em.
真是太淘气了 旺卡先生
Naughty, naughty, Mr. Wonka.
你真是给我们惹了不小的麻烦
You’ve caused us quite a bit of trouble.
你 还有那个小鬼
You and your urchin.
她不是一般的小鬼 斯拉沃斯先生
Yeah, but she’s not just an urchin, is she, Mr. Slugworth?
她是你的家人
You’re family.
什么?
What?
你在说什么 威利?
What are you talking about, Willy?
还记得那戒指吗 小面条?
You know that ring, Noodle?
你父母留给你的
The one your parents gave you?
斯拉沃斯先生也有个类似的
Mr. Slugworth has one just like it.
对吧 斯拉沃斯先生?
Don’t you, Mr. Slugworth?
说得没错 我是有
As a matter of fact, I do.
那戒指 本来是我哥哥载伯德的
That belonged to my brother. Zebedee.
他是我爸爸吗?
Was he my father?
他满脑子都是浪漫主义
A hopeless romantic is what he was.
他爱上一个平凡的书呆子
Fell in love with a common little bookworm,
还没结婚就去世了
died before they could marry.