Who’s next?
轮到我了
That’ll be me. Me!
旺卡先生
Mr. Wonka.
怎么了?
Yes?
这是怎么回事?
What’s going on here?
我的天哪 怎么可能
Oh, my goodness. That’s impossible.
除非
Unless…
雪人的汗水
Yeti sweat?
雪人的汗水
Yeti sweat?
世上最强效的生发剂 我没有放啊
The most powerful hair potion in the world. But I didn’t put it in there.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
大家注意一下
Your attention, please!
制♥作♥过程中出了点问题
There appears to be a manufacturing error.
千万别吃那些花
Nobody eat the flowers!
为什么?
Uh, why not?
有什么问题吗?
What’s wrong with them?
这糖蘑菇怎么回事?
What’s the matter with this toadstool?
我女儿只咬了一口 可是你看她
My daughter took one bite, and just look at her!
巧克力奶没问题吧?
There’s nothing wrong with the chocolate milk,
不会吧
is there?
各位真的非常抱歉 我该怎么解释呢
I’m terribly sorry, everyone, and I don’t know how to explain this, but…
巧克力好像被人下毒了
it appears that the chocolates have been poisoned!
下毒了?
Poisoned?
下毒了?
Poisoned?
你给我的孩子下毒?
He poisoned my child!
不是 我没有下毒
I didn’t… I didn’t poison them.
我要你立刻退钱给我
I want my money back.
我要你们赔钱
I want compensation.
我要报复你们
I want revenge.
把钱还给我们
Bring it to me.
不 别砸
No, no! Please!
这就是你害我女儿长胡子的报应
This is what you get for mustach-ing my daughter!
这样一来 就能让旺卡糖果店关门了
And that, I believe, is the end of Wonka’s Chocolate Shop.
我不明白
I don’t understand. What…
怎么会?
What…
还不明显吗?
Isn’t that obvious?
是巧克力黑帮干的
The Chocolate Cartel.
没关系 威利
It’s okay, Willy.
店还可以重建
We can rebuild.
我们从头再来
We can start again.
没意义了 小面条
There’s no point, Noodle.
没有用的
It didn’t work.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
她说会来陪我
She promised she would be here.
可她没来
She wasn’t.
你不会是真的觉得…
You didn’t actually think that…
可不是嘛
No, I did.
我可真傻
Stupid dream.
别这么说 威利
Don’t say that, Willy.
求你了 千万别放弃
Please don’t ever…
来吧 小面条
Come on, Noodle.
我觉得 旺卡先生需要静静
I think Mr. Wonka needs to be alone.
世间的所有美好都是从梦想开始
Every good thing in this world started with a dream.
你要坚持自己的梦想
So you hold on to yours.
等你向世界分享巧克力那天
And when you do share chocolate with the world, oh…
我一定会陪在你身边
I’ll be right there beside ya.
发生这种事 真是太遗憾了
Terrible shame, what happened here.
是你们干的吧?
Take it you’re responsible?
我们吗? 不算吧
Us? Oh, no.
至少没亲自动手
Well, not personally.
我们只是
We may have
让斯卡碧夫人给你的配方里加了点料
encouraged Mrs. Scrubitt to enhance your creations.
我们付钱让她下了毒
We paid her to poison them.
谢谢你啊 杰拉德
Yes, thank you, Gerald.
不客气
You’re welcome.
你们来干什么?
So why have you come?
炫耀吗?
To gloat?
不 旺卡先生
Oh, no, Mr. Wonka,
我不会浪费时间做这种无聊的事
I don’t waste my time with that sort of thing.
我们是来和你做一笔交易
We’ve come to offer you a deal.
这份钱
This is the precise amount
是你欠斯卡碧夫人的钱 一分不少
you owe Mrs. Scrubitt.
这一份 是那个会计欠的钱
This is for the number cruncher,
水管工的 和接线员的
the plumber, the telephonist,
还有自以为很幽默的那个家伙
the so-called funny-man,
还有这份
and this…
是那个女孩的
is for the girl.
我们给她多塞了点钱
Now, we put in a bit extra for her.
这样她就能有地方住 买♥♥衣服和玩具
So that she can get a place to live, clothes, toys…
还能买♥♥书
books.
没错 旺卡先生
Oh, yes, Mr. Wonka.
你能改变她的人生
You could change her life.
他们所有人的人生
Change all their lives.
你们想要我♥干♥什么?
And what would I have to do?
离开这里
Leave town.
还有
Oh, and, um,
永远都不许做巧克力了
never make chocolate again.
今天午夜 有艘船会出海
There’s a boat sailing at midnight.
为了他们 也为了你自己好
And for their sake, as much as your own,
我希望你能坐上那艘船
I hope you’re onboard.
对不起 小面条
♪ Sorry, Noodle ♪
是我一时得意忘形
♪ I guess I got carried away ♪
对不起 小面条
♪ Sorry, Noodle ♪
希望你有一天可以原谅我
♪ I hope you’ll forgive me One day ♪
你要退房♥了 是吧
Checking out, are we?
是的
Yeah.
我只是想重温
♪ I just wanted it ♪
那个时候的感觉
♪ To feel the way that it did ♪
当我还是个小男孩
♪ When I was a kid ♪
对不起 小面条
♪ Sorry, Noodle ♪
旺卡先生 这是你的票
Ah, Mr. Wonka. Your ticket.
单程的
Uh, one-way.
目的地北极
To the North Pole.
是豪华经济舱
It’s premium economy.
其实就是经济舱
Yeah, it’s basically economy.
只不过伸腿的空间大了点
I mean, yeah, you get a little more legroom.
再加一袋花生
A complimentary packet of peanuts.
加那个钱值吗?
Is it worth the extra?
我不知道 但这两个人
I don’t know. But these guys…
具体我就不说了
We don’t need to go into detail.
再见
Goodbye,
旺卡先生
Mr. Wonka.
谢谢
Thank you.
奥帕伦帕 哒哒滴
♪ Oompa Loompa doompety-dee ♪
我可不坐经济舱
♪ I’m not in premium economy ♪
如果换做我是你
♪ I’d go first class ♪
那就往头等舱去
♪ If I were you ♪
奥帕伦帕人 最会享受
♪ That’s what Oompa Loompas Doompety-do! ♪
见到你可真好
So glad you’re here.
我不能让你离开视线 威利旺卡
Oh, I’m not going to let you out of my sight, Willy Wonka.
你得先把债还清
Not till you’ve paid your debt.
不过 说到还债我倒有个好消息
But I bring glad tidings on that score.
我其实一直在算账
I’ve been doing my sums.
再来一罐巧克力 咱们就扯平了
One more jar, and we’re even.
或者 你要是愿意
Or, if you prefer,
我也可以接受半罐 那种奇妙的悬浮巧克力
I will accept half a jar of those rather amusing Hoverchocs.
巧了 我已经不做巧克力了
You’re outta luck. I don’t make chocolate anymore.
天哪
Oh, dear,
你不会真接受那种荒唐的交易吧?
please don’t tell me you’re going to go through with this ridiculous deal?
我答应让她过上好日子
I promised her a better life.
我们拉过勾了