it’s better than I imagined.
看看这地方 天哪
I mean, look at this place.
虽然是旧了点
I mean, yeah, it’s a wreck,
可是 这里充满潜力 结构多棒
but… the potential! The bones!
我敢保证
You mark my words,
这里将是全世界最棒的巧克力店
this is gonna be the best chocolate shop the world has ever seen.
你洗衣服的日子没几天了 小面条
You won’t be scrub-scrubbin’ much longer, Noodle.
我们要自♥由♥了
We’ll all be free.
和火烈鸟一样自♥由♥
As free as flamingos!
他们一共六个人
There’s six of them in total.
包括那个小女孩
Including the little girl.
她好像是他们的军师
She seems to be the brains of the operation.
他们都来自一家洗衣房♥
They’re based out of a laundry
斯卡碧与布利奇
called Scrubitt and Bleacher.
斯卡碧
Scrubitt’s?
没错
That’s right.
怎么 你知道?
Why, you know it?
对 我确实是听说过
Yes, as a matter of fact, I do.
他们租了店面
They just rented a shop.
所以明面上 我管不了
So, legally, I can’t touch them.
不过暗地里
But illegally,
我非常乐意为你们做任何事
I’m happy to do whatever you guys want.
需要让他们集体出点小意外吗?
You want ’em all to have a little accident?
要人命的那种
In which they die?
没问题
Not a problem.
但你们得付更多巧克力才行
But it’s gonna cost you a lot more chocolate.
没问题 警长
It’s all right, Chief.
这批巧克力可以预付吗?
And also, I’d, uh, be grateful for an advance.
你们上次给的那些
‘Cause the last boxes you gave me…
全吃完了
they’re gone.
全吃完了?
All of them?
这三天我就只能舔包装纸过瘾了
I’ve been eating these little paper cases for the… for the past three days.
以为好歹能解解馋呢
You know, you think they’re gonna give you the same hit.
没戏
They don’t.
给你警长 想要的话还有很多很多
There you go, Chief. There’s plenty more where that came from.
你暂时不要行动
You stand down for now.
等时机成熟了再联♥系♥
We’ll give you a call when the time is right.
怎么了 亚瑟?
What is it, Arthur?
那个女孩
The girl.
你不会觉得就是那孩子吧?
You don’t really think it could be her, do you?
应该是她
I do.
你跟我们保证过 她掀不起浪来
You always assured us she wouldn’t be a problem.
没错 你确实保证过
He’s right. You did assure us.
她不会的
And she won’t be.
旺卡也不行
Nor will Wonka.
这件事情我亲自处理
I’ll see to it, personally.
谁啊? 找我什么事?
Who is it? What d’you want?
斯拉沃斯先生
Mr. Slugworth.
请稍等 先生
Just a minute, sir.
晚上好啊
Good evening.
晚上好
Good evening.
谁来了 小美人?
Who is it, puffy-wu…
我的天 斯拉沃斯先生
Stone me. It’s Mr. Slugworth.
什么风把您吹来了
To what do we owe the honor?
你有个房♥客 叫旺卡对吧?
You have a guest. A Mr. Wonka?
他在偷偷卖♥♥巧克力 你的小女仆还帮他
He’s been sneaking out to sell chocolate with the help of your serving girl.
那个小混♥蛋♥
Why, that little brat.
就是说啊
Well, quite.
我想让你替我出手 让他们这生意
I wondered if you might help me put an end to their…
干不下去
business.
要开始了 妈妈
Here we go, Mamma.
女士们先生们 各位顾客早上好
Ladies and gentlemen, greetings to you all,
欢迎光临旺卡糖果店
and welcome to Wonka’s.
多种美味任你挑选
Tremendous things are in store,
味蕾的满足
both literally
和心灵的享受
and metaphorically.
什么?
What?
那里面吗?
In there?
你很幽默
Humor me.
闭上双眼 默数到十
♪ Close your eyes And count to ten ♪
许个心愿 就是现在
♪ Make a wish now ♪
睁开双眼
♪ Open them ♪
看这家店 是如此独一无二
♪ Here’s a store That’s like no other ♪
如有雷同 我何必耗费心力
♪ If it were, I wouldn’t bother ♪
巧克力灌木 巧克力树丛
♪ Chocolate bushes Chocolate trees ♪
巧克力鲜花 巧克力蜜蜂
♪ Chocolate flowers And chocolate bees ♪
巧克力的回忆
♪ Chocolate memories ♪
是男孩珍藏的神奇
♪ That a boy once saved ♪
在它们融化之前
♪ Before they melted away ♪
这是属于你的世界
♪ A world of your own ♪
逃离现实的仙境
♪ A place to escape to ♪
这是属于你的世界
♪ A world of your own ♪
你可以随心所欲
♪ Where you can be free ♪
无论你去向何方
♪ Wherever you go ♪
无论人生之路通向何处
♪ Wherever life takes you ♪
这里都是你的归宿
♪ This is your home ♪
这是属于你的世界
♪ A world of your own ♪
欢迎欢迎
Welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里有你逝去的童心
♪ Here is the child that you left behind ♪
这里你可以像孩子一样充满好奇
♪ Here is the kid with the curious mind ♪
这里有我们曾经感受的奇迹
♪ Here is the wonder We used to feel ♪
回到魔法真实存在的年代
♪ Back when the magic Was real ♪
这是属于你的世界
♪ A world of your own ♪
当你感到孤独时
♪ A place to go when you’re ♪
这里的大门为你敞开
♪ Feeling alone ♪
当你彷徨犹豫时
♪ Feeling unsure ♪
给你勇气拥抱未知
♪ Embrace the unknown ♪
享受每一场冒险
♪ Enjoy the adventure ♪
让我们一起去云端漫步
♪ Let’s go strolling In the clouds ♪
抓一把云朵 也没关系
♪ Grab a handful It’s allowed ♪
因为那是棉花糖做的
♪ Clouds are made Of cotton candy ♪
准备好雨伞
♪ Just keep Your umbrella handy ♪
因为马上就有一场大雨
♪ ‘Cause there’s A hard rain gonna fall ♪
降下无数薄荷糖 橡皮糖
♪ Humbugs, gumdrops ♪
还有茴香糖球
♪ And aniseed balls ♪
烟花绽放过后
♪ Fireworks bring ♪
是美味的长条糖果
♪ Sugar string to chew ♪
染上了彩虹的颜色 五彩缤纷的美味
♪ All the colors of the rainbow and some others, too ♪
属于我们的世界
♪ A world of our own ♪
逃离现实的仙境
♪ A place to escape to ♪
我们自己的世界
♪ A world of our own ♪
让我们可以随心所欲
♪ Where we can be free ♪
我们可以随心所欲
♪ That’s where we can be free ♪
无论你去向何方
♪ Wherever you go ♪
无论你去向何方
♪ Wherever you go ♪
无论人生之路通向何处
♪ Wherever life takes you ♪
无论人生之路通向何处
♪ Wherever life takes you ♪
这里都是你的归宿
♪ This is our home ♪
属于我们的世界
♪ A world of our own ♪
好的 糖蘑菇 糖梨和糖花束
So, mushrooms, pears, assorted flowers.
一共需要89枚银币
That comes to 89 sovereigns.
便宜点 我出两倍价格
A bargain at twice the price.
零钱要怎么找给你?
How would you like your change?
要能花的 还是能吃的?
Spendable or edible?
能吃的 谢谢
Oh, edible, please.
请慢用
Enjoy.
对了 篮子也是可食用的
And, uh, don’t forget to eat your basket.
神算子 那人刚付了100银币
Abacus, that man just gave us 100 sovereigns.
我知道 小面条
I know, Noodle!
下一位