Where’d he go?
原来你是这么玩消失的
So that’s how you’re doin’ it.
艾夫伯
Affable,
马上派人监视城里的每条下水道
I want a man on every storm drain in the city.
确定吗 长官?
Are you sure, sir?
我们还有很多凶杀案要破呢
Shouldn’t we be focusing on all those unsolved murders?
不不不 这件事更重要
No, no, no, no, this is the priority.
好了
Okay.
好吧 拉我一把
Okay, you know what? I’m gonna need your help up.
对 这样
Yep, there we go.
我的体重这两周估计涨了130多斤
Pretty sure I’ve gained about 150 pounds in the last two weeks.
抓住你了
Gotcha!
这是怎么回事?
What the devil?
赶紧放我出去
Let me out of here.
我命令你放我出去
I demand to be released.
太神奇了 你还会说话
Incredible. It can speak.
我当然会说话
Well, of course I can speak.
你放我出去 不然我要叫了
Now let me out of here, or I shall shriek.
放我出去
Let me out!
让我先好好看看你
Not until I take a good look at you.
晚上好
Good evening.
你就是跟踪我的那个滑稽小矮人
So you’re the funny little man who’s been following me.
滑稽小矮人 口气够大的
“Funny little man”? How dare you.
请你听清楚
I will have you know
对于奥帕伦帕人来说 我的身材
that I am a perfectly respectable size
那叫一个伟岸
for an Oompa Loompa.
奥帕什么玩意?
An Oompa-what-now?
事实上在伦帕国
In fact, in Loompaland,
我是出了名的高大威猛
I am regarded as something of a whopper.
人送外号♥长腿哥
They call me Lofty.
所以不要直勾勾地盯着我
So, I will thank you to stop gawping at me
我又不是你手绢里的脏东西
as though I was something unpleasant you’d found in your handkerchief.
我感到很不舒服
I find it uncomfortable
坦白说 你很粗鲁
and, frankly, rude.
抱歉
Sorry.
快放我出去
Now let me out of here.
你没有权利用瓶子囚禁无辜的陌生人
You have absolutely no right to go around embottling innocent strangers.
你还无辜?
Innocent?
等等 这几年你偷了我那么多东西
Hold on, you’ve been stealing from me. For years.
那也是你先偷的
Well, you started it.
我?
Me?
你偷了我们的可可豆
You stole our cocoa beans.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你忘了自己干的好事了吗?
Do you mean that you don’t even remember?
我忘了什么?
Remember what?
你在那天
The day you…
毁了我的人生
destroyed my life.
那个 我确实不记得了
No, I don’t remember that.
好吧 年轻人
Well then, young man.
那我就帮你重温一下记忆
Allow me to refresh your memory
以引人入胜的歌♥曲表演形式
in the form of a song so ruinously catchy
让你永远给我记住
that it may never leave your mind.
我可能不太想听
Oh, I don’t think I want to hear that.
晚了 我开始跳舞了
Too late. I’ve started dancing now.
表演开始了就不能喊停
Once we’ve started, we can’t stop, you see.
奥帕伦帕 哒哒哒
♪ Oompa Loompa doompety-doo ♪
让我给你讲个悲惨的故事吧
♪ I’ve got a tragic tale For you ♪
奥帕伦帕 哒哒滴
♪ Oompa Loompa doompety-dee ♪
你如果聪明的话就让我告诉你
♪ If you are wise, You’ll listen to me ♪
亲爱的伦帕国 绿油油是如此美丽
♪ Dear Loompaland Is both luscious and green ♪
但对可可豆的生长其实并不利
♪ But not conducive To growing the bean ♪
我的工作是守护那一点可可豆
♪ My job was guarding What little we’d got ♪
结果你不期而至 一网打尽
♪ You came along and pinched the lot ♪
那你怎么不阻止我?
Hey, why didn’t you say something?
我当时好像在打瞌睡
Well, perhaps I drifted off.
奥帕伦帕 哒滴哒
♪ Oompa Loompa doompety-day ♪
当我醒来时 被赶出家门
♪ When I awoke, They sent me away ♪
我丢脸蒙羞 被驱逐出境
♪ I’m disgraced, Cast out in the cold ♪
要千倍偿还我的族人才能回去
♪ Till I’ve paid my friends Back a thousandfold ♪
一千倍赔偿 你在开玩笑吧
A thousandfold? You gotta be kidding me!
再唱一遍
I repeat…
一千倍
♪ A thousandfold ♪
伦帕先生
Mr. Loompa,
你说我的损失还不够赔三颗豆子
if you really think that’s a reasonable penalty for taking three beans…
是四颗豆子
Four beans.
四颗的话 这次我们就商量着分吧
…four beans, then I’m sure we can come to some sort of understanding.
我不能把存货都给你
But I can’t give you my entire supply.
大家还指望我赚钱
I got people counting on me.
那好吧
Very well.
要不这样
I tell you what.
你先放我出去
You let me out of here,
再好好进行一场 绅士谈判
and we can discuss it, like gentlemen. Hmm?
好吧
All right.
多谢
Ah, thank you.
我能请你帮个忙
Now, would you be so very kind
把那边那个小煎锅递给我吗?
as to pass me that miniature frying pan?
这个吗?
This one?
不是 旁边那个沉的
No, no. The heavier one, please.
好吧
All right.
多谢
Thank you. Thank you very…
谢谢你 这家伙什可真不轻
Ooh, I say, that is quite a beast, isn’t it?
你离我近一点
Now, come a little closer.
来来来 再近点 别紧张
That’s it, closer, closer, closer, come on, cozy on up.
好的
Okay.
可以了
There we are.
你说
What?
天哪
God.
奥帕伦帕人拒绝和人谈判
Oompa Loompas do not negotiate.
那是最后一罐
That’s the last jar.
我说再见了
I said good day.
他又来了
He came back?
没错 这次我设了陷阱
Yes, Noodle, but this time I set a trap.
把他逮了个正着
And he walked right into it.
所以 他人呢?
So, where is he?
我们打了一架 结果他赢了
Ah, well, we had a fight, you see. He won.
他用锅敲了我的头 跳窗跑了
Hit me on the head with a frying pan and jumped out of the window.
我就知道 他逃跑了
Of course he did.
你不相信我 是吧?
You don’t believe me, do you?
说实话 不信
Honestly? No.
不信
No!
不信
No.
不信
No.
一个字都不信
Definitely not.
我们今天不卖♥♥巧克力
we don’t need to sell chocolate today.
我们去看店面 你做梦都想要的
You know that shop? The one you’ve been dreaming of?
我知道你们在犯嘀咕
Now, I know what you’re thinking.
这里需要一点修缮工作
It may need a little work.
这里像是20年前水龙头没关 泡烂了
Looks like someone left the water running twenty years ago
天花板也塌了
and the ceiling fell through.
上面一层和再上面一层也是
And the ceiling above that, and the ceiling above that.
但这样我们才能租得起
But that means we can afford it.
虽然只能租一周
For a week, anyway.
我们总算能合法经营了
And we’d finally be legitimate.
警♥察♥也找不到借口骚扰咱们
The police wouldn’t have any excuse to keep bothering us.
那你觉得呢 威利?
So, what do you think, Willy?
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
我喜欢吗?
Do I like it?
小面条 我终于梦想成真了
Noodle, it’s just as I always imagined.
不对
No,
我重说
scratch that,
我做梦都不敢想这么美