If you’re recruiting, I’d do anything to get out of here
我要去找前妻复合
and make up with my wife.
我没有那种很实用的本事
I don’t have any practical skills, but,
但是我能假装自己在水下说话
I can talk like I’m under water.
如果你需要人帮你联络业务 我可以胜任
And if you need someone to handle communications, I’m your woman.
洛蒂
Lottie?
为什么都盯着我看?
What? Why you all staring at me?
我都不知道她还会说话
I did not know she could speak.
你不是哑剧演员吗?
I thought you were a mime.
不是
No,
我以前其实是个电♥话♥接线员
I actually used to work at the telephone exchange.
那时候我的话可多了
But back then, I was quite the chatterbox.
自从来了这里
But since I came here,
就没什么可说的了
I haven’t had much to chat about.
不是我要在大家 聊得起劲儿的时候泼冷水
Far be it from me to pour cold water on all your fun,
如果斯卡碧夫人发现你们要逃
but if Mrs. Scrubitt catches you trying to escape,
会把你们关六个月小黑屋的
you’ll all get six months in the coop.
先把后果想清楚
So just think about that
再考虑是否参与这种草率的计划
before getting involved in this harebrained scheme.
我们计划得很周全 神算子
But it’s not harebrained, Abacus.
威利的巧克力真的很棒 尝尝
Willy’s chocolates are incredible. Try one.
谢谢你的好意 小面条
That’s very kind of you, Noodle.
我不在乎巧克力好不好吃
I don’t care how good his chocolates are.
咱们什么时候动手?
When do we start?
我有话对你说 芭芭拉
I guess what I’m trying to say, Barbara, is, um,
嫁给我吧
will you marry me?
怎么说呢 科林
I dunno, Colin.
你很好
You’re a lovely man,
但我想嫁给让我神魂颠倒的男人
but I’m looking for someone to sweep me off my feet. You know,
带我经历人生的冒险
whisk me off to a life of adventure.
你能做到吗?
Could that be you?
不行
No.
我不行
Not with my…
我从小就不够自信
chronic lack of self-confidence.
我还是走吧
I best be off.
但是科林
Oh, but Colin…
抱歉耽误你时间了 芭芭拉
Sorry to have wasted your time, Barbara.
出租车
Uh, taxi!
先生 需要什么?
Uh, monsieur, can I help you?
服务员
Oh, waiter.
心碎的人适合吃什么呢?
Do you have anything for a broken heart?
出租司机从不停
♪ So the taxis never stop ♪
姑娘觉得你无趣
♪ The girls think You’re a flop ♪
浑身湿冷 孤独老去
♪ You’re wet and cold, You’re getting old ♪
信心所剩无几
♪ Your confidence is shot ♪
当人们看你时
♪ When people look at you ♪
把你当成小透明
♪ They seem to look straight through ♪
微不足道的你
♪ Or like you’re something brown they found ♪
就像靴子上的泥
♪ Upon the bottom of their shoe ♪
你在跟踪我吗?
Have you been following me?
但这会替你解除阴影
♪ But this should lift The gloom ♪
我的长颈鹿马卡龙
♪ My Giraffe Milk Macaroon ♪
只要抓住这个机会
♪ Just take a chance And you’ll be dancing ♪
就能在新旋律中起舞
♪ To a different tune ♪
不再随意妄自菲薄
♪ Goodbye to feeling small ♪
挥别内心的恐惧
♪ And frightened of it all ♪
吃上那么几个就行
♪ Just eat a few of these ♪
你会自觉身高三米
♪ And you’ll be feeling ten feet tall ♪
看吧 有这种巧克力
♪ Well, there’s chocolate ♪
有那种巧克力
♪ And there’s chocolate ♪
只有旺卡巧克力 让你满满自信飞上天际
♪ Only Wonka’s makes Your confidence skyrocke-let ♪
他不是这里的员工
He doesn’t even work here.
掏出口袋里的银币
♪ Put your hand into your pocke-let ♪
买♥♥几块旺卡巧克力
♪ Get yourself Some Wonka chocolate ♪
女士 只要一个吻
♪ Madam, just one kiss ♪
当然 来吧
♪ Yes, please!♪
你从未吃过这种巧克力
♪ You’ve never had chocolate like this ♪
我们从未吃过这种巧克力
♪ No, we’ve never Had chocolate like this ♪
你尝他的新品了吗?
♪ Have you tried His new one? ♪
没有
♪ No ♪
那你一定得试试
♪ Oh, you’ve got to have a go ♪
吃上一口 这世界就变成百老汇舞剧
♪ Just pop one in And everything becomes A Broadway show ♪
让你大吃一惊的新闻
♪ The news that Makes you gasp ♪
让你捧腹开心的笑话
♪ The jokes that Make you laugh ♪
所言所语所行之事 成为精心排演的舞蹈
♪ All that you say And do all day will be choreographed ♪
头发都掉光 不知去了哪
♪ Lost your hair, Can’t think where ♪
感觉头顶一阵阵发凉
♪ Feeling fairly bare Up there ♪
别绝望 我可是有备而来
♪ Don’t despair, I come prepared ♪
请看我的生发奶油泡芙 把发际线复复
♪ Behold My Hair Repair Eclair ♪
这里面有马尼拉的香草碎
♪ It’s made from ground vanilla From the markets of Manila ♪
小心 三个以上你就会变成大猩猩
♪ Take heed, Eat more than three and you’ll end up Like a gorilla ♪
有这种巧克力
♪ Well, there’s chocolate ♪
有那种巧克力
♪ And there’s chocolate ♪
只有旺卡巧克力 让你摇滚一天不休息
♪ Only Wonka’s makes you Rock around the clock-elet ♪
摸摸口袋的银币 来买♥♥点
♪ Put your hand Into your pocke-let get yourself ♪
快闭嘴吧你们
♪ Oh, put a sock in it! ♪
每个人都要搜身
♪ Make sure They’re all frisked ♪
你吃过这种巧克力吗
♪ Have you ever Had chocolate like this? ♪
我从未吃过这种巧克力
♪ I’ve never Had chocolate like this ♪
摸摸口袋 来买♥♥几块旺卡巧克力
♪ Put your hands Into your pocke-let Get yourself Some Wonka chocolate ♪
摸摸口袋里的银币
♪ Put your hands Into your pocke-let ♪
给自己买♥♥几块旺卡巧克力
♪ Get yourself Some Wonka chocolate ♪
摸摸口袋里的银币
♪ Put your hands Into your pocke-let ♪
来买♥♥几块旺卡巧克力
♪ Get yourself Some Wonka chocolate ♪
摸摸口袋的银币
♪ Put your hands Into your pocke-let ♪
买♥♥几块
♪ Get yourself some choc ♪
有人识字
♪ Well, there’s literate ♪
有人不识字
♪ And illiterate ♪
告诉我这是什么字
♪ Can you tell me What this word is?♪
一点都不认识
♪ Not a bit of it ♪
好吧 这是元音 这是辅音
♪ Well, that’s a vowel And that’s a consonant ♪
那是什么意思 我还是不明白
♪ What’s that now? You’re talking nonse-nence ♪
我还是放弃吧
♪ I should call it quits ♪
但你从没卖♥♥过这样多的巧克力
♪ But you’ve never Sold chocolate like this ♪
有这种巧克力
♪ Well, there’s chocolate ♪
我明白
I understand that, yeah.
有那种巧克力
♪ And there’s chocolate ♪
没错
Totally true.
只有旺卡巧克力 让我们的销量跌入谷底
♪ Only Wonka drives a hole Right through our profi-lets ♪
对 但我想说的是
Yes, but what I’m trying to tell you is that…
如果这个问题不解决
♪ If we don’t get on top Of this ♪
破产就迫在眉睫
♪ We’ll go bust ♪
巧克力末日当前
♪ Choc-apocalypse! ♪
我们会消失不见
♪ We’ll cease to exist ♪
但是各位 你从未吃过这种巧克力
But, fellas… ♪ You’ve never Had chocolate like this ♪
不 我们从未吃过这种巧克力
♪ No, we’ve never Had chocolate like this ♪
有这种巧克力
♪ Well, there’s chocolate ♪
看 是旺卡先生
Look, Mr. Wonka.
有那种巧克力
♪ And there’s chocolate ♪
来啊 孩子们
Come on, children.
只有我的巧克力 让他们举办盛大婚礼
♪ Only mine will find you Buying wedding frocke-lets ♪
我们刚刚喜结连理
♪ We have just tied the knot ♪
都是因为旺卡的巧克力
♪ And it’s all because Of Wonka’s chocolate ♪
走向幸福的人生轨迹
♪ Off to a life Of bliss ♪
你从未吃过这种巧克力
♪ You’ve never Had chocolate like this ♪
没有 我们从未吃过这种巧克力
♪ No, we’ve never had chocolate like this ♪
你吃过这种巧克力吗
♪ Have you ever Had chocolate like this?♪
没有 我们从未吃过这种巧克力
♪ No, we’ve never had Chocolate ♪
没有 我们从未吃过这种巧克力
♪ No, we’ve never Had chocolate like this ♪
好了 他在哪里?
All right, where is he?
他去哪儿了?