(美国华纳兄弟影片公♥司♥)
(美国威秀电影公♥司♥)
(英国罗尔德达尔故事公♥司♥)
(英国盛日影业)
(美国领域娱乐公♥司♥ 联合制♥作♥)
(英国盛日影业 制♥作♥)
(导演 保罗金 “甜蜜奉上”)
(提莫西查拉梅 饰 威利旺卡)
我在海上度过七年时光
♪ After seven years Of life upon the ocean ♪
终于告别七大洋的巨浪
♪ It is time to bid The seven seas farewell ♪
期盼七年的希望之城
♪ And the city I’ve pinned Seven years of hopes on ♪
终于出现在地平线上
♪ Lies just over the horizon ♪
港口钟声在耳边回响
♪ I can hear the harbor bell ♪
陆地 你好
Land ahoy!
《旺卡》
身披褴褛的外套 手拎破旧的提箱
♪ Got a tattered overcoat And battered suitcase ♪
(卡拉莱恩 饰 小面条)
再见 大厨
Au revoir, Chef.
(科甘迈克尔凯 饰 警长)
脚踩破洞的靴子
♪ Got a pair of leaky boots Upon my Feet ♪
(佩特逊约瑟夫 饰 斯拉沃斯)
抱歉 厨子
Sorry, Cook!
全身上下就剩这一根好鞋带
♪ Gotta drag myself up by my one good bootlace ♪
(马特卢卡斯 饰 普诺德斯)
只有加倍努力才能维持生计
♪ Gotta work My rotten socks off if I want to make ends meet ♪
(马修贝恩顿 饰 菲克鲁伯)
(莎莉霍金斯 饰 威利旺卡母亲)
倾尽一切研制的巧克力
♪ I’ve poured everything I’ve got into my chocolate ♪
(罗温艾金森 饰 朱利叶斯神父)
让这世界感受它的甜蜜
♪ Now it’s time To show the world my recipes ♪
祝你好运 威利
Good luck, Willy!
(吉姆卡特 饰 “神算子”阿布克斯)
口袋里揣着十二枚银币
♪ I’ve got 12 silver sovereigns in my pocket ♪
(娜塔莎罗斯韦尔 饰 派博宾士)
再见 大厨
Goodbye, Cook!
帽子里盛满了梦想
♪ And a hatful of dreams ♪
(奥利维娅科尔曼 饰 斯卡碧夫人)
祝你好运 大厨
Good luck, chef.
祝你好运 威利
Good luck, Willy.
(休格兰特 饰 奥帕伦帕人)
祝你好运 威利
Good luck, Willy.
每条街道都有大名鼎鼎的餐厅
♪ There’s a famous restaurant On every street here ♪
(瑞奇富尔切尔 饰 拉里查克沃斯 拉卡塔克雷尔 饰 洛蒂贝儿)
(汤姆戴维斯 饰 布利奇 寇布勒霍尔德布鲁克史密斯 饰 艾夫伯警官)
布兰迪诺大饭店 巴黎风情小酒馆
♪ There’s Brandino’s And the bar Parisienne ♪
来份美食地图吗 先生?
Restaurant map, sir?
谢谢
Thank you.
小小地图标明美食何处寻
♪ Got a little map to tell me Where to eat here ♪
(美食长廊)
十二枚银币转瞬只剩十枚
♪ Had a dozen Silver sovereigns now I’m somehow down to ten ♪
(选角导演 妮娜古德)
最新鲜的蔬果无一不备
♪ Want the finest produce? This is where they stock it ♪
一共三个银币 小伙子
That’s three sovereigns, mate.
(服装设计 林迪海明)
就是这天价实在可疑
♪ Though the prices Are suspiciously extreme ♪
摔了我的南瓜 就得赔钱
Break my pumpkin, you pay for it.
还剩
♪ I’ve got…♪
五 六 七
Five, six, seven…
(视觉特效总监 格雷厄姆佩奇 视觉特效制♥作♥ 多米尼克西多利)
还剩六枚银币在我口袋
♪ Six silver sovereigns In my pocket ♪
(原创音乐 尼尔汉农)
还有一帽子的梦想
♪ And a hatful of dreams ♪
(配乐 乔比塔尔博特)
刷外套吗 先生?
Brush your coat, sir?
(音乐总监 詹姆斯A泰勒)
不用了
No, thank you.
古龙水?
Cologne?
不要 别跟着我
No. Leave me alone.
(美食长廊)
终于来到美食长廊
♪ At last The Galeries Gourmet ♪
(剪辑 马克艾佛森)
(斯拉沃斯 精品巧克力)
我知道总有一天能亲眼看到它
♪ I knew that We’d see it one day ♪
(菲克鲁伯 精品巧克力)
和你说的一样 妈妈
It’s everything you said, Mamma.
(美术设计 内森克劳利)
这里的精彩甚至更多
♪ And oh, so much more ♪
因为最棒的巧克力店就在每个角落
♪ Each way that you turn, Another famous Chocolate store ♪
(摄影 丁正勋)
这扇命运之门 等待我亲手推开
♪ Here’s my destiny I just need to unlock it ♪
(旺卡)
我会一败涂地 还是一飞冲天
♪ Will I crash and burn or go up like a rocket?♪
我几乎一无所有 只有巧克力在手
♪ I got nothing to offer but my chocolate ♪
还有一帽子的梦想
♪ And a hatful of dreams ♪
(旺卡巧克力 盛大开业)
(出租 禁止异想天开 违者罚款三枚银币)
禁止异想天开
No daydreaming.
据说如果你有才华又肯努力
♪ In this city, Anyone can be successful ♪
(执行制片人 迈克尔西格尔 凯特亚当斯)
在这城市哪有不成功的道理
♪ If they’ve talent And work hard, or so they say ♪
(执行制片人 罗西艾莉森 蒂姆威尔斯普林)
然而生活的压力却无人提及
♪ But they didn’t mention It would be so stressful ♪
(执行制片人 皮特齐亚佩塔 安德鲁拉里 安东尼提坦内格罗)
十二枚银币连一天都活不下去
♪ Just to make A dozen silver sovereigns last more than a day ♪
(制片人 大卫海曼 亚历山德拉德比谢尔 卢克凯利)
赏点银币 让我们找个地方过夜吧 亲爱的
Could you spare a sovereign for a place to sleep, love?
没问题
Of course.
拿吧 需要多少
Here. Take all you need.
(本片角色改编自 罗尔德达尔童话故事人物)
谢谢你
Thank you.
口袋仅剩一枚银币
♪ I’ve got one silver sovereign In my pocket ♪
(故事创作 保罗金)
和满满一帽子的梦想
♪ And a hatful of dreams ♪
(编剧 西蒙法纳比 保罗金)
(导演 保罗金)
可以开始了
There we go.
睡前小酌的时间
Time for a little nightcap.
好吧
Okay.
你好 小家伙
Hello there.
不行 走开
No, stop. Hey, shoo.
别过来 不可以
Go away, stop!
别过来 走开 走开
Go away, shoo! Shoo!
坐下
Sit.
抱歉 小蒂太淘气了
Sorry about Tiddles.
它好像对你的腿尤其感兴趣
Seems to have an unusual interest in your legs.
应该是因为我的裤子
Must be these pants.
是一个明斯克邮递员送我的
I got them from a mailman in Minsk.
那就对了
That would be it.
小蒂平时最爱干的事情
Tiddles would spend all day
就是追着邮递员到处跑
pursuing postal workers if he could.
是吧 小家伙
Wouldn’t you, boy?
你不会打算在这里过夜吧 小伙子
You’re not planning on sleeping there, are you, son?
我先凑合一晚
Oh, it’s just for a night.
明天这个时候 我就能赚到很多钱了
By this time tomorrow, I plan to have made my fortune.
明天这个时候 你早冻成大冰坨了
By this time tomorrow, you’ll be frozen solid.
不至于这么夸张
Oh, don’t be ridiculous.
这个天气 露营好像是有点冷
Perhaps it is a little cold for camping.
可惜我现在没钱住店 先生
But unfortunately, I’m not in a position to pay for a room, sir.
那真是太不幸了
Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.
今天算你小子走运
But as luck would have it,
我认识个人 她应该可以帮到你
I know someone who might be able to help you out.
真的吗?
Really?
旺卡先生是这里 我们到家了
Here we are, Mr. Wonka. Home sweet home.
把脏爪子从前门上拿开 你这条臭狗
Get your filthy paws off my front door, you mangy mutt.
(斯卡碧与布利奇洗衣客栈)
布利奇吗 你最好是带着金酒回来了
If that’s you, Bleacher, you’d better have my gin.
我带了比金酒更好的东西 斯卡碧夫人
Oh, I have something better than gin, Mrs. Scrubitt.
一位客人哦
A guest.
你怎么不早说
Well, why didn’t you say?
快请进 先生
Come on in, sir.
欢迎来到斯卡碧与布利奇洗衣客栈
Welcome to Scrubitt and Bleacher’s Guest House and Laundry.
千万别客气 先烤个火暖暖身子
Make yourself at home, warm your cockles by the fire.
金酒喝吗?
Gin?
小面条
Noodle!
什么事 斯卡碧夫人?
Yes, Mrs. Scrubitt?
把书放下 先去倒杯金酒
Put that book down and get our guest a glass o’ gin.
可怜的客人都快冻僵了
Poor man’s frozen half to death.
谢谢你 斯卡碧夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Scrubitt.
你和你丈夫真是大好人
You and your husband have been so kind to me.
我丈夫
Husband?
他吗?
Him?
你巴不得和我是一对吧
You’d loved that, wouldn’t you?
没有
No.
我未来要嫁的人