Okay.
谢谢你 孩子
Thank you, kiddo.
关于奥吉·普尔曼我知道四件事
Four things I’ve learned about Auggie Pullman.
第一 你会习惯他的长相的
First of all, you do get used to his face.
干冰不是普通的冰
Now, it’s not like regular ice.
不能用手直接触摸 知道吗?
You can’t touch it with your hands, okay?
第二 他真的很聪明
Second, he’s really smart.
他所有地方都比我强
He’s ahead of me in everything.
他的科学知识是全校最厉害的
In science, he’s ahead of the whole school.
大家都在看吗?
Everybody watching?
第三 他其实挺好玩儿的
Third of all, he’s actually pretty funny.
但是第四 现在我了解他了
But fourthly, now that I know him,
我真的想和奥吉做朋友
I would say I actually do wanna be friends with Auggie.
首先 我承认
At first, I admit it,
我之前对他很友好 只是因为我妈妈要我这样做
I was only friendly to him because my mom asked me to be nice.
但现在是我自己想跟他玩了
But now I would choose to hang out with him.
他是个好朋友
Like, he’s a good friend.
就好像如果所有五年级的同学都靠墙排成一队
Like if all the guys in fifth grade were lined up against a wall
让我选一个人一起出去玩的话 我会选择奥吉
and I could choose anyone I wanted to hang out with, I would choose Auggie.
嘿 怎么了?
Hey, what’s wrong?
走开
Go away.
嘿 杰克 过来坐
Oh, hey, Jack, come sit with us.
是啊 来吧 兄弟
Yeah, come on, man.
到底出什么事了
I wonder what happened.
也许杰克碰到了奥吉
Maybe Jack touched Auggie
没来得及洗手
and couldn’t wash his hands in time.
结果染上了“瘟疫”
Jack finally got “the plague.”
这么说可不太好
That’s not very nice.
怎么了?又不是我们先这么说的
What? We didn’t start it.
你去哪儿?
Where you going?
嗨 我叫莎莫
Hi. I’m Summer.
我知道 我们是一个班的
I know. We’re in the same homeroom.
你不用这么做
You don’t have to do this.
做什么?
Do what?
你不必非要和我交朋友
You don’t have to be my friend.
我知道土什曼跟你谈过
I know Tushman talked to you.
我不明白你的意思 奥吉
I don’t know what you’re talking about, Auggie.
我知道土什曼开学前和一些孩子谈过话
I know Tushman talked to some kids before school started
让他们和我交朋友
and told them they had to be friends with me.
他没有找过我
He didn’t talk to me.
他找过
Yeah, he did.
他没找过
No, he did not.
他找过
Yeah, he did.
不 他没找过 我发誓!
No, he didn’t, I swear on my life!
好吧 好吧 你别生气好吗
Okay, okay. You don’t have to get mad.
我不喜欢被人冤枉 知道吗?
I don’t like being accused of things, okay?
好吧 我很抱歉
Okay. I’m sorry.
你是该抱歉
You should be.
– 他真的没找你谈话吗? – 奥吉!
– He really didn’t talk to you? – Auggie!
好吧 只是…那你为什么坐过来?
Okay, I just… Why are you sitting here then?
因为我想交些好的朋友
Because I want some nice friends for a change.
我也是
Me, too.
太好了
Cool beans.
但是你会得“瘟疫”的
But you’ll get “the plague.”
挺好的
Good.
莎莫得“瘟疫”了
Summer has “the plague.”
闭嘴!
Shut up!
那么你和杰克·威尔怎么了?
So what happened with Jack Will?
你保证不会说出去吗?
Promise you won’t tell?
我做到了!我拿到这个角色了!
I got it! I got the part!
– 恭喜了 – 谢谢你
– Congratulations. – Thank you.
她拿到了!她拿到那个角色了!我的天!估计是拿到艾米丽这个角色
She got it! She got the part! Oh, my God! Bet she got Emily.

Yep.
你的是什么?
What’d you get?
艾米丽的替补
Emily’s understudy.
我不是说毒药或什么的 但只要一点点苯海拉明
I’m not saying poison or anything, but just a little Benadryl
就能让米兰达上不了台
to knock Miranda out before the show.
好了 够了
Okay, enough.
听着 好好准备台词 这样我们就能多见面了
Look, just learn her lines and it’ll give us an excuse to hang out more.
可以从第一百一十页的亲吻镜头开始排练
We can start rehearsing the kissing scene on page 110.
等下 乔治和艾米丽?
Wait. George and Emily?
没有第一百一十页啊
There is no page 110.
所以我在想 我真的很想现在吻你
So I’m thinking, I really wanna kiss you right now.
但我不知道你怎么想
But I don’t know how you’ll respond.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
我不是独生女
I’m not an only child.
妈?
Mom?
等一下 维娅 奥吉 我们走吧!
One sec, Via. Auggie, let’s go!
我还以为你在图书馆
I thought you were at the library.
啊 …
Er, um…
是啊 计划变了
Yeah, change of plans.
嗨 我是贾斯汀
Hi, I’m Justin.
我是伊莎贝尔
I’m Isabel.
黛西又吐了 吐了好多
Daisy threw up again. Bucket loads.
吐了好多
Bucket loads.
贾斯汀 这是我的弟弟奥吉
Um, Justin, this is my little brother Auggie.
– 嘿 小家伙! – 嘿
– Hey, dude! – Hey.
你的箱子里装着什么?机♥枪♥吗?
What’s that in your case? A machine gun?
不 是把小提琴
Er, no. It’s a fiddle.
你应该告诉人们这是机♥枪♥
You should tell people it’s a machine gun.
那样听起来更酷
That’s way cooler.
还真是
You know what?
这是个好主意 你说得对
That’s a great idea, you’re right.
我们去趟杂货店
We’re on our way to the grocery.
妈妈正在做…叫什么来着?
Mom’s making… What’s it called?
巴西八宝饭
Feijoada.
妈妈要做巴西八宝饭
Feij… Mom’s making feijoada.
那是他爸爸最爱吃的
It’s Dad’s favorite.
你想呆就呆一会儿吧 贾斯汀
You’re welcome to stay if you want, Justin.
太感谢了 很高兴见到你
Oh, thank you very much. It was nice meeting you.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, too.
再见 奥吉
Bye, Auggie.
这儿没什么好看的
Nothing to see here.
基因问题 是两种基因
It’s a gene. Well, it’s sort of two genes,
完全相同的基因
but two genes that are identical.
但问题是我的父母
And the trouble is that both of my parents
同时携带了这种基因 这样就…
carry the gene at the same time, which is…
可以理解为 他中奖了
Well essentially, he won the lottery.
坏事落到他的头上了
Backwards or something.
换个角度来说 我可能也会中
And in another world, I’d look like him.
我很抱歉我撒谎说我是独生子女
I’m sorry for telling you that I was an only child.
有时候其实隐瞒点也没关系
Sometimes it’s nice to hide a little.
我能理解 没关系
I get it. It’s okay.
你好?
Hello?
[源于美国著名摇滚歌♥手大卫鲍威(David Bowie)创作的歌♥曲《Space Oddity》 汤姆上校是一位宇航员]
汤姆上校 是你吗?
Major Tom, is that you?
[源于美国著名摇滚歌♥手大卫鲍威(David Bowie)创作的歌♥曲《Space Oddity》 汤姆上校是一位宇航员]
米兰达!
Miranda!
[源于美国著名摇滚歌♥手大卫鲍威(David Bowie)创作的歌♥曲《Space Oddity》 汤姆上校是一位宇航员]
听到你的声音真是太好了
It’s so great to hear your voice again.
我很抱歉 维娅现在不在家
Sorry, Via’s not here.
我其实是想打电♥话♥跟你打个招呼的
I was actually calling to say hello to you.
你过得怎么样?
How have you been?
还行 你知道我现在已经上学了吗?
Good. Did you know I’m going to a regular school now?
不会吧
No way.
你喜欢学校吗?
Do you like it?
还行吧
Yeah, I guess.
学校的功课比妈妈教的简单一些
It’s not as hard as Mom’s home school.
是啊 可不嘛
Yeah, I’ll bet.
学校里的孩子怎么样?他们对你好吗?
How are the kids? Are they nice?
不好 但我交了一个朋友
No. But I made one friend.
她叫莎莫
Her name’s Summer.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!