因为那个孩子 朱利安老做噩梦
Julian has had nightmares because of that kid.
– 你知道吗? – 沙拉
– Did you know that? – Sarah.
我们要带他看儿童心理医生
We had to take him to a child psychologist
为了让他晚上不再做噩梦
to help him deal with his night terrors.
只是停课两天而已
It’s just a two-day suspension.
自然保护区的游学活动你不能参加了
You’ll stay home from the nature preserve trip.
就这样
That’s all.
小孩子写的几张纸条就要停课两天
Two days for a couple of notes from a kid?
那我们给学校赞助的那么多钱呢
After all the money that we have poured into this school?
土什曼校长 学校董事会有很多都是我的朋友
We have a lot of friends on the school board, Mr. Tushman.
我的朋友更多
Well, I have more.
所以你想让我们怎么做呢?
So what would you have us do?
照顾全世界每个人的感受吗
Bend over backwards for every single person in the world?
谁都不能被伤害到感情 是么?
Nobody can get their feelings hurt ever?
你这样做对小孩子没好处的
You are not doing these kids any favors.
奥尔本斯太太 奥吉改变不了他的相貌
Mrs. Albans, Auggie can’t change the way he looks.
也许我们可以改变我们的眼光
So, maybe we can change the way we see.
好吧
Yes.
你去跟这个真实残酷的世界说这些吧
I will be sure to tell that to the real world.
谢谢你这番说教 明年开学我们不来了
Thank you for this. We won’t be back in the fall.
妈 我喜欢这个学校
Mom. I like this school.
妈 我朋友都在这 爸爸
Mom. I have friends, Dad.
我们走吧 朱利安
Let’s go, Julian.
走吧
Come on.
土什曼校长
Mr. Tushman.
我真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
我知道的 朱利安
I know you are, Julian.
– 他连看都不看我们一眼 – 哦
– He’s not even looking at us. – Oh.
这次肯定很好玩儿 看谁快!
This is gonna be epic. Race ya!
– 真是愉悦的声音 – 噢…
– The sound of joy! – Ah…
好了 我想让你闭上眼睛
All right. I want you to close your eyes,
我给你准备了个惊喜
because I have a surprise for you.
我能提要求么?
Do you take requests?
晚上九点四十五之前不行
Not before 9:45.
好了
Okay.
睁开眼吧
Open your eyes.
不会吧!你完… 你完成了你的论文!
No! Are you… You finished your thesis!
我们好好喝一杯吧
Let’s get drunk.
等等 等等 别心急
Wait, wait, wait. Hold on.
嘿 这是什么 双重惊喜
Wait a minute. A double surprise, surprise.
好吧
Okay.
– 快啊 – 不会跳出来
– Go ahead. – Nothin’s gonna
– 什么东西吧? – 不会
– jump out at me, is it? – No.
你这眼神…
Givin’ me the eyes.
里面是什么啊? 我有点儿害怕了…
What’s in here? I’m kind of scared…
喜欢吧?
Good, right?
还是先把它放在盒子里吧
I’m just gonna keep that in the box for now.
是不是该亲我一下? 快过来
Does that merit a kiss? Come here.
多亲你一下
More than a kiss.
谢谢你
Thank you.
注意了 孩子们!让我们热烈的欢迎威廉希思中学!
Alright, kids! Let’s give a big warm welcome to the William Heath School!
格洛弗学院! 比彻预科中学!
The Glover Academy! And Beecher Prep!
这是领爆米花的最后机会!
Last chance to get popcorn!

Hello.
好了!
Okay!
欢迎参加布罗德伍德自然保护区第二十三届…
Welcome to the 23rd annual
年度周六大电影活动!
Big Movie Saturday in the Broarwood Nature Reserve!
今晚要播放的电影是…
Tonight’s movie will be…
绿野仙踪!
The Wizard of Oz!
好!
Yay!
嘿 兄弟 你想去外面么?
Hey, dude. You wanna go outside?
为什么啊?
Why?
电影什么时候都能看
We can watch this movie any time.
老兄 我要尿尿
Aw, man, I need to pee.
要回去尿么?
Wanna go back?
不要 我到这边就好了
Nah, I’ll just go over here.
啊 就像在地铁里那样吗? 好恶心
Like in the subways? That’s gross.
才不是 这才恶心
No. This is gross.
看那里
Look at that.
什么?你在看什么?
What? What are you lookin’ at?
总有一天我会上去的
I’m going up there someday.
好吧 我要先在这尿一泡….
Well, I’m going down here right now, so…
现在 我也想嘘嘘了
I gotta go, too, now.
那你去那边 我在这儿 不许偷看
You go there. I’ll go here. Don’t look.
看啊 我们找到什么了
What do we got here?
树林里竟然有俩小屁孩儿
Couple of losers stinkin’ up the woods.
我的天啊!看看他的脸!
Holy crap! Look at his face!
他是个怪胎
He’s a freak!
天啊 我这辈子从来没见过这么丑的东西
Jesus, I’ve never seen anything that ugly in my life.
可能他是个半兽人
Maybe it’s an orc.
– 伙计 我们走 – 想去哪?
– Dude, let’s go. – Go where?
嘿 我跟你说话呢 咕噜(指环王人物)
Hey, talkin’ to you, Gollum.
你用这个面具统治魔界么 我的宝贝
This the one mask to rule them all? My precious.
嘿 你有意见么
Hey, what’s your problem?
我对你朋友有意见
Your boyfriend’s my problem.
嘿 不许欺负他
Hey! Leave him alone.
你能把我怎么样?
What are you gonna do about it?
– 你给我让开 – 我不
– Get outta my way. – No.
我说给我让开!
I said get outta my way!
我说不行!
I said no!
呦 杰克 你在干嘛呢 朋友?
Yo, Jack, what’s up, man?
这是什么? 更多小屁孩来了?
What’s this? More little freaks?
乡巴佬 你叫我们什么?
What you call us, hick?
来啊 小学生
Come on, prep boy.
你们快停下来!
Guys, stop!
你们住手!
Guys, stop it!
快住手!
Guys, stop!
快住手,求求你们了!住手!
Just stop, please! Stop!
快走!
Just go!
兄弟!老兄!快跑!我们快跑!
Oh, man! Dude! Come on! Let’s go!
我们得逃走!
Let’s get out!
– 你还好吗? – 嗯…
– Are you okay? – Uh…
兄弟 你流血了!
Dude, you’re bleeding.
那是什么声音? 有人来了
What was that? Something’s coming.
是阿莫斯么?
Amos?
杰克!
Jack!
– 在这儿呢! – 阿莫斯 快过来!
– Over here! – Amos, come on!
他们追过来了吗?
They follow you?
我觉得已经把他们甩掉了
I think we lost ’em.
你们怎么知道我们有危险的?
How did you guys know we needed help?
我们看见他们跟着你们从木屋出来了
We saw them follow you out of the lodge.
他们应该是七年级的学生 长得真高
I think they were seventh graders. They were huge.
谢谢了伙计们
Thanks, guys.
你们救了我们
You totally saved our butts.
是啊 谢谢你们
Yeah, thanks, guys.
小家伙 你刚刚挺身而出的样子很酷
You know, it was cool how you stood your ground, little dude.

Hi!
天哪 我想死你了!
Oh, my gosh, I missed you so much! Mmm.
– 再见 奥吉 – 拜
– See you later, Auggie! – Bye!
怎么样?
How are you?
很好 你猜怎么着? 我打架了
Good. And guess what? I got in a fight.
上帝啊 你流血了! 你没事吧?
Oh my God, you’re bleeding! Are you okay?
发生什么事了?
What happened?
奥吉打架了
Auggie got in a fight.
太糟糕了 我很抱歉
That’s terrible. I’m sorry.
– 你赢了吗? – 内特!
– Did you win? – Nate!
但是 我只是有种感觉 他可能赢了
Well, I’m getting a vibe like maybe he won.
赢了吗?
Did you?
嗯 你猜怎么着 他们是七年级的
Yeah. And guess what? They were seventh graders.
太棒了!
Yes!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!