我跟你说过了 我不舒服
I told you. I feel sick.
在我们的小镇上有一座工厂 你听得见么?
We’ve got a factory in our town, too. You hear it?
没事的 祝你演出成功
Hey, it’s okay. Hey, break a leg.
做毛毯的 卡特莱特一家开的 赚了很多钱
Makes blankets. Cartwrights own it and it brung ’em a fortune.
孩子们 我看不下去了
Children, now I won’t have it.
早餐和其他餐一样重要
Breakfast is just as good as any other meal.
不能这么狼吞虎咽的
And I won’t have you gobbling like wolves.
你会长不高的 我是说真的
It’ll stunt your growth. That’s a fact.
你看米兰达真是大变样了
Miranda looks so different.
那不是米兰达 是维娅
That’s not Miranda, it’s Via.
– 什么? – 维娅
– What? – It’s Via.
太棒了
Oh, great.
要我说 我宁愿我孩子都健健康康的而不是有多大的成就
As for me, I’d rather have my children healthy than bright.
妈妈 这两点我都能做到
I’m both, Mama, you know I am.
我是我们年纪最聪明的孩子
I’m the brightest girl in school for my age.
我的记性很棒
I have a wonderful memory.
先吃早餐吧
Eat your breakfast.
看起来你的胃好转的很快
Hmm. Your stomach flu got better fast.
对不起 我只是有点紧张
Sorry, sir, just jitters.
我明天晚上会准备好的
I’ll be ready by tomorrow night.
她演得真不错
She’s doing very well.
我不能 我不能继续
I can’t. I can’t go on.
生命流逝的太快了
It goes so fast.
我们甚至都没有时间来看看彼此
We don’t even have time to look at one another.
以前我没想到
I didn’t realize.
这么多事发生 我们却从未注意到
So all that was going on and we never noticed?
把我带回去 带上山 回到到我的坟墓
Take me back. Up the hill. To my grave.
首先 等一下 我再看一眼
But first, wait, one more look.
再见了 世界
Goodbye. Goodbye, world.
再见了 格罗威尔
Goodbye, Grover’s Corners.
再见了妈妈
Mama.
再见了爸爸
And Papa.
再见了 滴答作响的时钟
Goodbye to clocks ticking.
再见了食物 再见了咖啡
And food. And coffee.
再见了热水澡 再见了睡眠
And hot baths. And sleeping.
再见了苏醒
And waking up.
再见了地球…
Oh, Earth…
你是那么精彩 令人捉摸不透
You’re too wonderful for anybody to realize you.
吹灭蜡烛准备 深呼吸
Blow out the candles. Ready? Take a big breath.
吹灭了 你许愿了吗?
Ha! We did it. Did you make a wish?
我希望要一个弟弟
I wished for a brother.
是吗
You did?
生日快乐 亲爱的
Happy birthday, honey.
维娅!
Via!
太棒了!
Oh, my God!
真是太精彩了!
That was incredible!
– 那只是舞台剧而已 – 咱们能说是”而已”呢
– It was just a play. – It wasn’t “just” anything.
– 你们太棒了! – 维娅 你真的太棒了
– You were amazing! – You were great, Via!
太厉害了!
Amazing!
奥吉
Oh, Auggie.
后来护士来了…
And then there was the nurse…
是啊
Yeah.
那个放了很多个屁的护士 不好意思我平时不用这个字眼的
…who farted, and I don’t use that word a lot, about 100 times.
亲爱的 放屁的是你
Honey, that was you.
我说的很委婉吧
To put it delicately.
这话不知道该怎么说
I don’t know how else to say it.
绝对不是真的
It’s not true.
– 露馅了吧! – 不 不是…
– Busted now! – No, it’s not…
有谁想换话题就举手吧
Anyone? Raise your hand
别再讲这个故事了
if you wanna change the subject and save us from this story.
好吧 我来 我来 嗯 那是什么?
All right, I will. I will. Um, what is that?
那是杰克和奥吉和的科学竞赛项目
Oh that is Jack and Auggie’s science fair project.
别以为它就是个
Not to be confused with an eyesore
客厅中♥央♥毁坏市容的东西
in the middle of the room.
不会的 但是到底是什么啊?
No, but what is it?
嗯 我不知道 我想应该是个… 嗯
Well, I don’t know. I guess it’s like a… Yeah.
跟我来吧 你就懂了
Follow me, you’ll see.
好啊
Oh, okay.
快来!
Come on!
好的
All right.
– 好美啊 – 什么啊?
– Sweet. – What?
你在开玩笑吗? 你竟敢那样说我 简直难以置信
Are you kidding me? I cannot believe you just did that.
快 快 快 但是不许亲亲啊
Go, go, go. Okay. But just no kissing.
很多恐怖电影的结局都是这样
Seen a lotta horror movies end this way.
马上要开启光圈了 三 二 一
We’re gonna open the apertures in 3, 2, 1.
啊 这是个暗箱
It’s a camera obscura.
你猜对了 他才十岁
Yeah. He’s ten.
天啊 真是太酷了
Oh, my God, that was so cool.
感觉就像老式电影一样
Cinema history come to life.
注意了 所有人 排好一队
All right, people, single file.
快过来欣赏神奇的暗箱展示
Step right up for an amazing camera obscura.
快来看看地球最神秘的火山吧
Step right up to witness Earth’s greatest mystery, the volcano.
准备好 马上要打开光圈了…
Okay, we’re gonna open the apertures in…
三 二 一
3, 2, 1!
– 哇哦 – 那真是厉害了!
– Whoa! – That’s awesome!
杰克和奥吉
Jack and Auggie.
兄弟!
Dude!
– 你看 你需要打开… – 我知道 我弄了
– See, you have to go… – No, I did.
好吧 轮到我了
Okay, now I’ll go.
快点 快点
Let’s go, let’s go.
大家都快进来
Everybody get in here.
坐到座位上
Find your seats.
你们今天都还好吗 这句话特别好 各位
We good today? It’s gonna be a good one, guys.
好啦 所有人都进来
All right. Everybody inside.
来吧 新的一个月 来个新的箴言
Come on. New month, new precept.
哈哈 快看他
Look at him.
嘿 奥吉在哪呢?
Hey, where’s Auggie?
就在那呢
Right there.
嘿 嘿 嘿 你们在走廊里跑什么?
Hey, hey, hey. Why are we running in the hallway?
[不允许有怪胎!]
奥吉 你还好吗?
Auggie, you okay?
嗯 挺好的 我快迟到了
Yeah. Everything’s fine. I’m late for class.
嘿 嘿嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey, hey, hey.
奥吉 你需要帮助的时候 就来找我
Auggie, you know if you need help you can ask for it.
你不孤独的
You’re not alone.
我知道
I know.
阿莫斯
Amos.
你知道这是怎么回事吗?
You know something about this?
你明白吗?
You understand?
在这个学校 我们认为霸凌是很严重的行为
We take bullying very seriously at this school.
是绝对不能容忍♥的
There is zero tolerance.
不好意思 你能解释下现在是怎么回事么
Excuse me, can you explain what’s going on here?
难道不是有人往朱利安嘴上打了一拳吗?
Wasn’t Julian the one who got punched in the mouth?
如果有人受欺负的话 那也应该是我的儿子
If there’s any bullying going on, it isn’t my son.
[帮大家个忙 去死吧!]
朱利安 是你写的么?
You wrote that, Julian?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
这句话是写在班级合照后面的
That one note was on the back of a class photo.
你儿子把奥吉的照片修掉了
Your son photoshopped Auggie out of it.
不 不是的 他没有 是我做的
No. No, he didn’t. I did.
不过 我没想到他竟然会把照片拿到学校来
Of course, I didn’t think that he would bring it to school.
我想的是 我希望我的朋友们来到我家里 看到这张照片的时候
But when our friends come over and they see that picture,
关心的是我儿子
I want them to ask about our son.
而不是普尔曼的儿子
Not the Pullmans’.
奥尔本斯太太
Mrs. Albans.
我们问了奥吉 他给我们看了这其它这些小纸条
When we pressed Auggie, he showed us these other notes
你的儿子把它们放在他的储物柜 课桌里
that your son left in his locker and his desk.
还有椅子上
Chair.
好吧 听着 如果大家都不敢
Okay, look, if no one else is gonna
说实话 那就只能我说了
have the courage to say it, then I guess I will.
这些孩子太小 处理不好这种事
These kids are too young to be dealing with this sort of thing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!