你会是一个完美的志愿者
If we were in a bomb shelter.
空间这么小,我能把自行车骑到哪里去?
Where would I ride the bike to in such a small space?
哦,好吧,自行车应该是固定的
Oh, well, uh, the bike would be stationary.
我得去给马送水
I have to get the water to the horses.
看好了
Watch this.

[August] Oh! [chuckles]
我猜你上大学的时候
I’ll bet you didn’t learn how to do things like that
可没学过做这种事
when you went to university.
只知道些在遥远的地方
Only facts about stationary bicycles
关于固定式自行车的事
in far off places.
我想我也没必要太伤心
I suppose I shouldn’t be too sad then.
自己永远去不了大学
That I won’t ever go.
你为什么被迫离开聚落?
Why were you forced to leave the colony?
我母亲质疑了一些事情
My mother questioned things.
她质疑上帝?
She questioned God?
不是上帝
Not God.
权利
Power.
以上帝的名义制定的规则
The rules made in the name of God.
她还鼓励别人去质疑一些事情
And she encouraged others to question things too.
像奥娜那样?
Like Ona?
是的
Yes.
奥娜很了解她
Ona knew her well.
她死了吗?
Did she die?
但听着你们今天的发言
But sometimes,
有时候
listening to you all speaking today
我可以清楚地听到她的声音
I can hear her so clearly.
为什么长老们让你回来?
Why did the elders let you come back?
呃,我上了大学
Well, I went to university
我可以发挥自己的作用,教这里的男孩们
so I could serve a purpose and teach the boys.
太晚了
Too late.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
可我不知道该怎么做
And I don’t know how.
你是为了奥娜回来的,对吗?
You came back for Ona, didn’t you?
你看她的眼神
The way you look at her is
很搞笑
funny. [chuckles softly]
我不知道为什么她不愿意嫁给你
I don’t know why she won’t just marry you.
你们都说着一大通没有意义的话
You both say so much that doesn’t make sense.
[mellow music playing on speakers]
妈妈
[boy] Mama.
请全体居民从家中出来
[man on speaker] All residents, please come out
参加2010年的人口普查
of your homes to be counted for the 2010 census.
嘿,嘿,咻,咻!
Hey, hey, hey. Shoo, shoo, shoo!
走开,走开!
Away. Away!
请出门来,参与统计
[man] Please come out and be counted now.
请走出你们的家门
Please come out of your homes
参加2010年的人口普查
to be counted for the 2010 census.
[mellow music continues on speakers]
所有居民必须走出家门
All residents must come out of their homes
参加2010年的人口普查
to be counted for the 2010 census.
[girl grunts]
喔!
Whoo!
好了,你想尝尝这个吗?
All right. You want to try this one?
这是2010人口普查
[man] This is the 2010 census.
请从你们的家里出来
Please come out of your homes
参加2010年的人口普查
to be counted for the 2010 census.
-挠,挠,挠
-Tickle, tickle, tickle. -[laughing]
我来这里为2010人口普查收集数据
[man] I’m here to collect data for the 2010 census.
请现在就从你们的家里出来
Please come out of your homes now
等待统计
to be counted.
我们走
[Neitje] Let’s go.
为什么?
Why?
我们…就出去吧
Let’s just… Let’s go.
[both giggling]
两位女士站在我面前
The ladies standing in front of me.
你多大了?
-[all laughing] -How old are you?
-我15岁 -我16岁
-I’m 15. -I’m 16.
好吧,那么你们一定都有男朋友了
Okay. So you must have boyfriends.
噢!
Oh!
-不,我们没有男朋友 -没有男朋友?
-No. We don’t have boyfriends. -No boyfriend?
我们会再见面的
[man] I’ll see you ladies again.
-嗯哼 -保重
-Mm-hmm -[man] Take care.
♪ 返校节女王 ♪
[August singing] ♪ Homecoming queen♪
♪ 打起精神,瞌睡的简 ♪
♪ Cheer up, sleepy Jean♪
♪ 哦,这能意味着什么 ♪
♪ Oh, what can it mean♪
♪ 对于一个白日梦想家 ♪
♪ To a daydream believer♪
♪ 和返校节… ♪
♪ And a home…♪
[chirping]
奥提雅在哪里?
Where is Autje?
好吧,我们必须在没有她的情况下开始
[Agata] Well, we must begin without her.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在抽烟吗?
Were you smoking?
这关你什么事?
Is that any of your business?
请别这样
Please.
[Autje sobbing]
我一秒钟都不想活了!
[Autje] I can’t live a second longer!
奥提雅!
[Mariche] Autje!
[all screaming]
[gasping]
-奥蒂!
-[women] Autje! -[all sigh in relief]
[women laughing]
奥提雅,看我怎么收拾你
Autje, wait until I get ahold of you.
人口普查员刚刚告诉我们
The census taker just told us
我们的男人中的一个
that one of our men is returning
今晚就从城里回来
from the city late tonight.
他们需要为袭击者准备更多的保释金
They need more bail money for the attackers.
哪个人?
Which man?
[suspenseful music playing]
你家的克拉斯
Your Klaas.
所以时间非常紧
[Agata] So time is of the essence.
每个人都回到自己的座位上
Everyone get back to your seats.
奥古斯特,离开的利处
[Greta] August, please, pros for leaving.
离开的利处
Pros for leaving.
我们将一走了之
[Mejal] We will be gone.
我们将是安全的
[Greta] We will be safe.
也许不是
Maybe not.
第一条绝对是事实
The first is most definitely a fact,
如果我们离开,我们就走了
that if we leave we will be gone.
我们真的需要不停地复述这个明显的事实吗?
Do we really need to state the obvious over and over?
是的,奥提雅
[Agata] Yes, Autje.
我们将见到一些外面的世界
We will see a bit of the world.
让我们继续,离开的弊端
[August] Let’s move on to the cons of leaving.
是我们女人在决定
We, the women, will decide
这些会议的内容
what happens in these meetings.
而不是一个只能教书的二流农民
Not a two-bit failed farmer who must teach.
你是被请来的
You have been invited here.
你被请来这里听我们说
You have been invited here to listen
然后把它写下来
to what we have to say and write it down.
仅此而已,听着就行
Nothing more. Just listen.
马里琪!
Mariche!
克拉斯就快回来了,你是在浪费时间
Klaas will be returning soon and you are wasting time.
他回你家的时间只够带走他的动物
He will come to your house just long enough
然后把它们卖♥♥掉换保释金
to take his animals in order to sell for bail money
以便让那些强♥奸♥犯回到聚落
that will see the rapists return to the colony
他会对你
and he will lay his hands
和你的孩子动手
on you and on your children.
而你,像往常一样,什么都不做
And you, as always, do nothing,
反而用这些愤怒的情绪向我们开火
but fire away at us with all of this rage.
[suspenseful music stops]
我想道歉
I would like to apologize
我错误地试图推动程序进行
for wrongly attempting to nudge the proceedings.
我没资格这么做
That’s not my place.
[laughing]
梅约尔!
[Greta] Mejal!
[clears throat]
我停了
I’ll stop.
妈妈
[Miep] Mama.
怎么了?怎么了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!