再见,奥古斯特
Goodbye, August.
祝你好运
Good luck.
请照顾好奥娜和她的孩子
Please take care of Ona and her baby.
当然了,我保证
Of course. I promise.
等等,我有东西要给你
Wait. I need to give you something.
不!我得走了!
[Salome] No! I have to go!
这儿
Here.
你为什么有一把枪,奥古斯特?
Why have you got a gun, August?
[crying]
别自杀,奥古斯特
Don’t kill yourself, August.
你还有重要的工作要做
You have important work to do.
[sniffles]
你是男孩们的老师
You are the boys’ teacher.
别回来
Don’t come back.
永远别回来,你们所有人
Don’t ever come back. Any of you.
哦,等等,我需要…
Oh, wait. I need…

No.
求你了
Please.
求你了,莎洛姆,把这给奥娜
Please, Salome, give these to Ona.
但是,不… 她没法读懂这些
But, no… But she can’t read them.
她的孩子会读的
Her child will read them.
不,奥古斯特
No, August.
它的目的是让你记住这些
The purpose was for you to take the minutes.
[emotional music playing]
我们会再见的
We’ll meet again.
我们会再见的
We’ll meet again.
[women talking indistinctly]
[children chattering]
女孩们,把那些放到后面去
[woman 1] Girls, now, those can go in the back.
行了
That’s fine.
我们的后面有多的空间
[woman 2] We have more room back here.
不了,谢谢你
[woman 3] No, but thank you.
你们还有多的空间吗?
[woman 4] Do you have any more room?
我们可以再放一个
[woman 5] We have room for one more.
或者两个小家伙
Or two little ones.
她可以坐在我的腿上
[woman 6] She can sit on my lap.
它现在很结实
[woman 7] It’s sturdy now.
跟我来,跟着我
[woman 1] Come with me. Follow me.
好了,姐♥妹♥们♥,没事了
[woman 8] It’s all right, sisters. It’s all right.

[chickens clucking]
上去,上去,对了
[woman 9] Up, up. There you go.
先把孩子抱起来
[woman 10] Hold the baby for now.
你要和你哥哥一起骑马
[woman 11] You’ll be riding with your brother.
我得再找点绳子来绑这个
[woman 12] I need a little more rope to tie this down.
我这里有一些
[woman 13] I have some here.
人都齐了吗?
[woman 14] Are we all in?
好了
[woman 1] All right.
[panting]
太好了,来吧
[Autje] So happy. Come on.
来吧,这儿
Come on. Here.
[Helena sighs in relief]
[panting]
[chuckles]
嘘,嘘
[Ona] Shh, shh, shh.
[humming]
-[emotional music fades] -[baby gurgling]
你的故事将与我们的不同
[Autje] Your story will be different from ours.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!