That we are…
我们有权得到三样东西
We are entitled to three things.
是什么?
[Greta] What are they?
我们希望我们的孩子是安全的
We want our children to be safe.
我们想…
We want…
想要在我们的信仰中坚定不移
We want to be steadfast in our faith.
并且我们想要思考
And we want to think.
对
[Greta] Yes.
赞美上帝
Praise God.
[chuckles softly]
是的,我们都希望如此
Yeah. We all want that.
♪ 愿与我主相亲 ♪
[singing] ♪ Nearer, my God, to Thee♪
♪ 与主相近 ♪
– ♪ Nearer to Thee♪ – ♪ To Thee♪
♪ 虽然境遇困难 ♪
[women singing] ♪ E’en though it be a cross♪
♪ 十架苦辛 ♪
♪ That raiseth me♪
♪ 我仍将诗唱吟 ♪
♪ Still all my song shall be♪
♪ 愿与我主相亲 ♪
♪ Nearer, my God, to Thee♪
♪ 愿与我主相亲 ♪
♪ Nearer, my God, to Thee♪
♪ 与主相近 ♪
♪ Nearer to Thee♪
♪ 我虽举目无亲 ♪
♪ Though like the wanderer♪
♪ 日已西坠 ♪
♪ The sun gone down♪
♪ 四面黑暗笼罩 ♪
♪ Darkness be over me♪
♪ 枕石而睡 ♪
♪ My rest a stone♪
♪ 梦中依然追寻 ♪
♪ Yet in my dreams I’d be♪
♪ 愿与我主相亲 ♪
♪ Nearer, my God, to Thee♪
♪ 愿与我主相亲 ♪
♪ Nearer, my God, to Thee♪
♪ 与主相近 ♪
♪ Nearer to Thee♪
[breath trembling]
♪ 梦中如行天路 ♪
♪ There let the way appear♪
♪ 从梯上升 ♪
♪ Steps unto heav’n♪
♪ 所遇一切之事 ♪
♪ All that thou sendest me♪
♪ 由主引领 ♪
♪ In mercy giv’n♪
我们走
[Neitje] Let’s go.
我看到你的哥哥了
I saw your brother.
小心!我们来抓你了
Careful! We’re gonna get you.
帮帮我,我被绑起来了
Help me, I’m tied up.
[children speaking indistinctly]
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
看那儿
Look there.
我想…
Just…
奥古斯特,你想说什么就直说吧
August, you can speak whenever you want.
你没必要举手
You don’t have to raise your hand.
我…
I…
没事了
It’s all right.
这并不重要
It wasn’t important.
[footsteps approaching]
哦
[Greta] Oh.
孩子们收拾干净,做好准备了吗?
Are the children clean and ready?
谢谢你,梅尔文
Thank you, Melvin.
谢谢你说出了我的名字
Thank you for saying my name.
我们帮你把露丝和谢丽尔藏好了
We hid Ruth and Cheryl for you.
它们随时准备出发
They are ready to go.
真的吗?
Really?
哦,我的姑娘们
Well, oh, my girls.
阿伦帮我们备好马了吗?
Has Aaron readied the horses for us?
什么? 好吧,他在哪?
What? Well, where is he?
他在哪?
Where is he?
-别 -跟我说话
-No. -Speak to me.
-你很安全,梅尔文 -求你了,说话啊
-[Agata] You’re safe, Melvin. -Please, speak to me.
不,我不会伤害你,我不是你的敌人!
No, no, no. I won’t harm you. I’m not your enemy!
你得冷静点,莎洛姆
You have to be calm, Salome.
-不! -我们会找到阿伦的
-No! -Aaron will be found.
没有他我是不会走的
I’m not leaving without him.
莎洛姆,回来
[Agata] Salome, come back!
如果她没能说服他呢?
[Ona] What if she doesn’t convince him?
妈妈?
Mother?
[gasping]
深呼吸
Breathe.
深呼吸
Breathe.
[all breathing heavily]
我们现在就走
We are going to go now.
[Ona sobbing]
我没事,请走吧
I’m all right. Please go.
来吧,我们走
Come on, let’s go.
现在?
Now?
对
Yes.
列个清单,奥古斯特
Make a list, August.
什么的清单?
A list of what?
美好的事物的清单
[Agata] Of good things.
所有的计划,和回忆
Of plans, of memories.
所有你认为
Whatever you feel goes into a good list.
我们这些女人会想要的
What we, the women will want there.
都写进去
Please write it down.
奥古斯特
August.
感谢你所做的这一切
Thank you for all you’ve done.
我们都为你骄傲
We are all so proud of you.
[crying]
你的妈妈也会很骄傲的
And your mother would be proud too.
我会把清单列出来
I’ll make a list.
这将是一趟艰难的旅程
This is going to be a difficult trip.
今天是主所造的日子
Today is the day the Lord hath made.
应该感到…
Rejoice…
喜乐与高兴
and be glad in it.
去加入其他人吧
Go join the others.
求你了
Please.
我可不想被埋在这片聚落的土里
I will not be buried in this colony.
[crying and laughing]
把我送上马车,让我死在路上
Get me into a buggy now and let me die on the trail.
但奥古斯特怎么办?
But what about August?
噢!
[Agata] Oh!
他不会有事的
He’ll be fine.
他不会有事的
He’ll be fine.
两只手扶好
Hang on with both hands.
[August chuckles]
奥娜!
[August] Ona!
[emotional music playing]
我永远爱你
I will always love you.
[chuckles softly]
她也爱你,奥古斯特
She loves you too, August.
她爱所有人
She loves everyone.
[breath trembling]
太阳
[Agata] Sun.
星星
[Neitje] Stars.
水桶
[Miep] Pails.
收获
[Mariche] The harvest.
数字
[Salome] Numbers.
窗户
[Ona] Window.
稻草
[Greta] Straw.
[children chattering]
声音
[Autje] Sounds.
光束
[Ona] Beams.
爱
[Salome] Love.
[spraying]
好了,我们走吧
All right. We’ll go.
语言
[Neitje] Language.
风
[Autje] Wind.
女人
[August] Women.
[clanging]
莎洛姆?
Salome?
[emotional music fades]
我们可能需要保护自己
We may need to protect ourselves.
阿伦在哪?
Where is Aaron?
他在马车上等着
He’s in the buggy, waiting.
你说服他离开了?
You convinced him to leave?
这你可能派的上用场
You may need this.
保护作用
For protection.
你是…
Did you?
-你是不是…… -对!
-Did you have…? -Yes!
他要和我一起走,他是我的孩子
He’s coming with me. He’s my child.