这就是个是或不是的问题
[Mariche] It was a yes or no question.
你像其他男人一样拉屎,为什么不能像他们一样说话?
You shit like any other man, why don’t you talk like one?
抱歉
Sorry.
我有个提议
[Agata] I have a proposal to make.
我们必须保护我们所有的孩子
We have to protect all of our children.
不仅仅是女孩
Not only our daughters.
所以15岁以下的男孩
Every boy under 15
以及那些需要特殊看护的
and the ones who need special care
都必须陪同妇女一起走
must accompany the women.
你说“必须”是什么意思?
How do you mean must?
如果他们拒绝呢?
What if they refuse?
他们不愿意离开怎么办?
What if they don’t want to leave?
我们不能把青少年背在身上
We can’t carry teenagers on our backs.
我们会尝试去影响我们的儿子们
We will try to influence our sons.
但我们不能强迫他们
But we cannot force them,
他们是有可能会拒绝,这没错
and they might refuse, it’s true.
奥古斯特…
August…
你会留在这教剩下的男孩吗?
you would stay and teach the boys who remain?
当然
Of course.
他就在外面
[Autje] He’s right outside.
[tense music playing]
克拉斯?
Klaas?
[Greta gasps]
他带着露丝和谢丽尔
He has Ruth and Cheryl.
所有人,回到你们家里,收拾东西
Everybody, back to your houses and pack up.
如果有人问起,我们只是在缝被子
If anyone asks, we were quilting.
奥古斯特,呃,去拿地图
August, uh, get the map.
奈提雅和奥提雅
Neitje and Autje,
你们必须马上跑到每家每户
you must run right now to every house
告诉女人们,我们要走了
and tell the women, we are leaving.
叫她们收拾好所有能带的东西
[Salome] Tell them to pack up everything they can
天亮后一小时
and to meet us outside the washhouse
到洗衣房♥外和我们会合
an hour after sunrise.
明天早上我们要早点动身
[Agata] We need to get an early start in the morning.
所有人日出时在这里集♥合♥
Let’s all meet back here at sunrise.
我们所有人
All of us.
日出后一个小时
An hour after sunrise.
我们在洗衣房♥边的路上集♥合♥
We congregate on the road by the washhouse.
-我们要带… -所有的,把所有东西都带来
-Do we bring… -Everything. Bring everything.
为什么?
Why?
-日出之后… 好吗? -醒醒
-After sunrise… All right? -Wake up.
明天日出后一小时
Tomorrow one hour after sunrise.
日出后我们就离开
We’re leaving after sunrise.
[knock at door]
[panting]
日出后一小时,我们在这条路上见面
We meet an hour after sunrise on this road.
带上你们的马车
Bring your buggies.
谢谢你,姐妹
Thank you, sister.
[girls laughing]
[kisses]
[girl talking indistinctly]
谁能最快跑回家,嗯?
Who can get home the quickest, huh?
她手里有一只蟋蟀
[girl] She has a cricket in her hands.
是吗?
[Mariche] You do?
我能看看吗?好
Can I see? Okay.
[children speaking indistinctly]
是的,该睡觉了
[Mariche] Yes. Bed time.

Yes.
别去
[Greta] Don’t go.
今晚待在我这,否则我就和你一起进去
Stay with me tonight. Or I will go with you.
如果我不回家,我会把所有人的注意引向我们
If I don’t go home, it’ll draw attention to all of us.
-马里琪 -回家吧,妈妈
-Mariche. -Go home, Mother.
我们日出时见
I’ll see you at sunrise.
后来他们说,打包收拾你的整个人生
[Autje] They said later, it should have taken longer
应该要花更长的时间
to pack up a whole life.
最令人失望的是
It was disappointing
人们意识到所有对他们来说重要的东西
to realize that everything that ever mattered to you
在短短几小时内就能收拾齐全
could be gathered up in a few short hours.
我们只会留下自己的一丝踪迹
We would leave only traces of ourselves.
走,走
Go. Go.
[tense music fades]
奥古斯特!
[Ona whispering] Psst. August!
过来和我一起坐
Come sit with me.
这是地图
[August whispering] Here’s the map.
我们在哪?
Where are we?
这儿
Here.
这?
[Ona] Here?
嗯哼
[August] Mm-hmm.
我们就在这
This is where we are.
[Ona chuckles]
这是北、南、东、西
This is north, south, east, and west.
但地图会移♥动♥
But the map moves.
你怎么知道它应该朝哪个方向?
How do you know which way it should be facing?
天体导航
Celestial navigation.
我演示给你看
I can show you.
[mellow music playing]
你知道南十字座吗?
Do you know of the Southern Cross?
嗯哼
[Ona] Mm-hmm.
你和其他女人
You and the women
可以用南十字座来导航
can use the Southern Cross to navigate.
你只要,呃
If you, um,
把你的右手握成拳头…
make your right hand into a fist…
将第一个指节与十字的轴心对齐
Align the first knuckle with the axis of the Cross.
然后你的拇指尖这儿
And then the tip of your thumb here
就指着南方
will indicate south.
[both chuckle]
你会演示给其他人嘛?
Will you show the others?
我们会上一堂导航课
We will have a lesson in navigation.
你是早就知道这个小把戏了吗?
Did you already know about this little trick?
[laughing]
我当然知道
Of course, I did.
我真希望还能教你些
I wish there was something I could teach you
你不知道的东西
that you didn’t already know.
[August chuckles]
我们离开后,你会变成什么样?
What will become of you when we leave?
[mellow music continues]
你把右手握成拳头
You make a fist with your right hand.
然后用你的两个指关节指向南十字座
And point your two knuckles to the Southern Cross.
这叫天体导航
It’s called celestial navigation.
用这两个关节
Point these two knuckles.
这样?
Like that?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你的拇指指向哪里,哪里就是南方
And wherever your thumb is pointing that’s south.
我们喜欢在事物的周围装上框架
[Autje] We like to put frames around things.
即使它们的边缘正在外溢
Even when they are spilling out the edges.
所以,我们最后一次聚集在草棚里
So, we gathered one last time in the hayloft,
我们在那里说了那么多话语
where so much had been said.
[Agata humming]
你的祖母会把它们全讲给你听
So much that your grandmother would have told you,
如果你见过她一面
had you ever met.
[Mariche groaning]
[mellow music fades]
他走了吗?
[Greta] Is he gone?
他在睡觉
He’s sleeping.
像死了一样
Dead to the world.
他喝得很醉
He was very drunk.
他发现我
And he caught me
很晚才偷偷溜回屋里
sneaking back into the house late,
然后他去了谷仓
and then he went to the barn
发现我们带走了马匹
and found we had taken the horses.
马里琪,你告诉他我们的计划了吗?
[Salome] Mariche, did you tell him what we are planning?
她说了,但那是因为他打我个不停
She did. But only because he wouldn’t stop hitting me
而她想分散他的注意力
and she was trying to distract him.
我不觉得他会相信我
[Mariche] I don’t think he believed me.
就算他信了,我想他也记不住
And even if he did, I don’t think he’ll remember.
他肯定会昏睡一上午的
He’ll be passed out all morning I’m sure.
但我告诉他,也是因为我突然觉得很…
But I also told him because I suddenly felt very…
[chuckles]
我们已经决定了,我们想要…
We have decided that we want…
我们有权…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!