Let’s hope he had a good time with her.
我该走了 普恩 鲁伯特在等我了
l must go, Prune. Rupert’s waiting.
当我一踏入外地的土壤上 我便激动不已
The minute l set foot on foreign soil, l am transported.
我是个步入生活的新生命
l am a new creature, stepping into life.
这里和英格兰绝对不同 一个人担心放纵
lt’s never quite the same in England. One’s afraid to let go…
担心其他人同样放纵会怎样
afraid what’ll happen if every one else lets go.
既然我们已经出来了 那就一起开心吧
Well, we’re out of it, so let’s all let go together.
当心
Look out!
这个奉还给你
There’s one for you!
多么的浪漫
How romantic it all is.
恳赏光吗?
Shall we dance?
你真是厉害呀
What a fine game you’re playing.
她已经爱上你了
She’s in love with you.
噢 亲爱的 她难道没爱上你吗?
Oh, dear, isn’t she in love with you?
好 下次收拾你
Right, l’ll get you next time.
没撞着
Missed.
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
问得不着边际
Far too much.
没有你 我绝忍♥受不了这寒冷的地方
l couldn’t bear this cold, eternal place without you.
寒冷?你讨厌这里?
Cold? Do you hate it, then?
如果你不在这里 那我的生活就快完蛋了
lf you weren’t here, it would kill the very quick of my life.
我们在一起暖身也是不错的
lt’s good that we’re warm and together.
我想来
l want to take it.
好吧 那我们就来吧
All right, we’ll have it, then.
等等 让我把脚放上去
Wait, let me put my feet up.
推
Now push!
– 准备 – 我还没上来 行了
– Ready. – l’m not on. l am now.
我们要掉下来了
We’re going to come off!
– 是不是太艰难了? – 没有
– lt wasn’t too much for you? – No.
这是我一生中…
lt was the most complete…
最完美的时刻
moment of my life.
我们下面见
See you down there.
嘿 普恩 是不是很有趣?
Hey, Prune, isn’t it interesting?
罗科先生为科隆的一家工厂做了一个漂亮的中楣
Herr Loerke is doing a great frieze for a factory in Cologne.
是外面的?外面的 街道上的
Or is it for the outside? The outside, the street.
那你是个艺术家 我明白了
So you are an artist. l knew it.
我认为机器…
You know, l think that the machinery…
劳动的行为是种美
the acts of labor, are beautiful…
极端的美
extremely beautiful.
当今的工厂一定是帕台农神庙
The factory of today must be the Parthenon.
你认为艺术应该服务于工业吗?
Do you believe art should serve industry?
艺术应该阐述工业
Art should interpret industry, ich glaube…
艺术曾经是种阐述的信仰
as art once interpreted religion.
古德龙也是个艺术家
Gudrun is an artist as well, you know?
你是做什么的?
What do you do?
雕刻家
l’m a sculptress.
雕刻什么?
And what do you sculpt?
动物 飞鸟
Animals, birds.
为有钱人雕刻的小玩意?
Knickknacks for the rich?
你不是艺术家 你不像世界工人一样劳动
You’re not an artist. You’ve never worked as the world works.
不 我也一样做
Yes, l have and l do.
你知道这是种什么感觉吗?三天在床上撒谎…
Have you known what it was to lie in bed for three days…
什么东西也没吃
because you had nothing to eat…
与另外三个家人共处一室
in a room with three other families and a toilet in the middle…
一屋子杯盘狼藉
a big pan with a plank on it…
而你的父亲…
and your father making love…
却在角落里与街上的妓♥女♥做♥爱♥
to a street whore in the corner?
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
你多大了?
How old are you?
二十六
Twenty-six.
你丈夫呢?
Your husband?
三十一
Thirty-one.
来 我让你们看些有趣的东西
Come along, l will show you something interesting.
我想让你们看些东西
l want to show you something.
不 是这个
This is…. No, this.
我的工厂 非常的庞大
My factory, it’s colossal.
特别的东西
Something special.
瞧
Look.
真漂亮
lt’s beautiful.
为什么马显得这么死板?
Why did you make the horse so stiff?
死板?
Stiff?
是的 死板
Yes. Stiff.
瞧瞧这躯干 愚蠢而充满兽♥性♥
l mean, look at that stock, stupid, brutal thing.
马是种非常灵性的动物
A horse is a very sensitive creature…
非常得敏感
quite delicate, really…
但很有灵性
but sensitive.
这不是友善的一匹马
Well, it’s not a picture of a friendly horse…
不是给块糖它就会听你话
to which you give a lump of sugar, gn?dige Frau…
这是艺术作品的一部分
lt’s part of a work of art.
它与外面的艺术世界
lt has no relation with anything that’s…
没有任何关系
outside the world of art.
但它还是一幅马的画 不是吗?
Yes, but it’s still a picture of a horse, isn’t it?
当然也不是母牛的画
lt’s not a picture of a cow, certainly not.
画的模特在哪?
Where is she now, the model?
它是个令人讨厌的东西
She was a nuisance.
它不是每时每刻都是安宁的
Not for a minute would she keep still.
只有我用力抽打它 让它嘶叫
Not until l’d slapped her hard and made her cry.
然后它才会安静地坐下来五分钟
Then she’d sit for five minutes.
你真得抽打她?
Did you really slap her?
是的
Yes, l did.
比我抽打任何东西都要用力
Harder than l have ever beat anything in my life.
为了艺术 我必须这样做
l had to, for the sake of my art.
你的艺术世界没有爱
Love has no place in your world of art.
我用各种语言来憎恶它
L’amour, l’amore, die Liebe. l detest it in every language.
我戴这顶帽子和那顶有什么关系?
What does this matter if l wear this hat or another?
爱只是种便利
So love is only for convenience.
我奉献一切…
l would give everything…
你所喜欢的一切
everything, all you love…
交换友谊与智慧
for a little companionship and intelligence.
鲁伯特…
Rupert….
我想离开
l want to go away.
– 是吗? – 你不想?
– Do you? – Don’t you?
我没想过
l hadn’t thought about it.
我没想过这个问题
l hadn’t thought about it.
我讨厌雪
l hate the snow.
不自然的光线照射大家
The unnatural light it throws on everybody.
整个四野一片苍白
The ghastly glamour of it all.
带给所有人不自然的感觉
And the unnatural feelings it makes everybody have.
如果你愿意我们可以离开 我们可以明天走
We can go away if you like. We can go tomorrow.
我们可以去维罗纳 去找罗密欧与朱丽叶
We can go to Verona and find Romeo and Juliet…
然后坐在圆形剧场中
and sit in the amphitheatre.
是的 我喜欢成为罗密欧与朱丽叶
Yes, l’d love to be Romeo and Juliet.
来自阿尔卑斯山的冷风掠过维罗纳
A fearfully cold wind blows through Verona from out of the Alps.
你愿意去吗?
Are you glad you’re going?
不 我不想被你笑
No, l don’t want to be laughed at.
– 你爱我吗? – 爱 爱
– Do you love me? – Yes, yes.
– 爱我吗? – 爱
– Do you love me? – Yes.
为什么你的嘴如此坚硬?
Why is your mouth so hard?
为什么你的嘴唇像是冰块?
Why is yours frozen solid?
为什么你要抿住嘴唇?
Why do you grip your lips?
不关你事 这是我的方式
Never you mind. That’s my way.
当你和一个女人在一起时
Do you know what it is to suffer
你知道这是怎样一种痛苦吗?
when you’re with a woman?
像是丝绸一样被人撕碎
lt tears you like a silk.
每一个碎片随之燃烧
And each bit and stroke burns hot.
当然 我不会再有这样感受
Of course, l wouldn’t not have had it.
这是过去的经历
lt was a complete experience.
她是个出色的女人 但我讨厌她
She’s a wonderful woman, but l hate her somewhere.
非常的奇怪
lt’s curious.
你现在有了新的经历
You’ve had your experience now.
为何还要揭过去的伤疤?