Shall we swear to each other one day?
等我更为理解它后再说吧
We’ll wait till l understand it better.
无论如何…
Well, at any rate…
现在感觉更为自♥由♥ 坦率
one feels freer and more open now.
这就是我们要的
And that’s what we want.
当然
Certainly.
也是我和厄休拉希望的
ln a way, that’s what l want with Ursula.
简单 明了 和谐
Single, clear, yet balanced.
不过女人都是一样的
But they’re all the same, women.
渴望激♥情♥的欲望
lt’s the lust for passion…
贪婪爱恋中的自我重要
greed for self-importance in love.
我认为古德龙更糟糕
l should think Gudrun is even worse.
你最近见过她吗?
You seen her lately?
下周她会来
She’s coming over next week.
赫尔迈厄尼建议让她教威妮弗雷德画画
Hermione suggested she teach Winifred to draw.
这孩子自她姐姐溺死后
The child hasn’t been the same since her sister….
从此就变了一个人
Since the drowning.
你喜欢厄休拉?
Are you fond of Ursula?
我想我是爱她
l think l love her.
下一步就是订婚…
l suppose the next step’s engagement…
然后结婚
then marriage.
我一直相信爱…
You know, l always believe in love…
真正的爱
in true love.
不过现在到哪找得到呢?
But where do you find it nowadays?
我不知道
l don’t know.
生活包罗万象
Life has all kinds of things.
不只有一条道路
There isn’t only one road.
我不在乎我会怎样
l don’t care how it is with me…
不在乎
as long as l feel…
我能活多久
that l’ve lived.
我不在乎会怎样 不在乎有多久
l don’t care how it is, as long as l feel that.
完成
Fulfilled.
是的 应该是“完成”
Yes. l suppose it could be ”fulfilled.”
我不会和你使用相同一个词
l don’t use the same words as you.
是相同的
Well, it’s the same.
要不要洗澡?
Would you like a bath?
快去
Come on, then!
去咬他们 去啊
Get them! Go for them!
把他们赶走
Drive them away!
兰杰尔 希尔 到这里来
Ranger! Heel, boy. Come here, boy.
下来 兰杰尔
Down, Ranger! Here, boy!
– 你没事吧? – 希尔
– You all right? – Heel!
是谁把这些狗放出来的?把它们带回去
Who the hell let these dogs in the drive? Take them back.
来 来
Here, come along, heel.
把它们带回狗舍去
Take them back to the kennel.
你又发神经了 克里斯蒂安娜?
Have you taken leave of your senses, Christiana?
我要告诉你多少次?
How many times must l tell you?
任何人都可以进我的大门
No one is ever turned away from my door.
对 我知道“热爱邻里”
Yes, l know. ”Love thy neighbor.”
你爱邻里超过爱自己的家人
And you love your neighbor more than your own family.
你怎么不把我和孩子们赶出去
Why don’t you turn me and the children out,
把房♥子腾出给他们?
and keep open house for them?
如果不是他们 你甚至没有这屋子
lf it wasn’t for them, you wouldn’t have this house.
如果他们有麻烦 帮助他们是我的职责
lf they’re in trouble, it’s my duty to help them.
你的职责就是邀请世界上所有的老鼠…
You think it’s your duty to invite all the rats in the world…
– 来吞噬你的骨头 – 我们进去吧 母亲
– to come and gnaw at your bones. – Let’s go inside, Mother.
科里奇先生不会见你们
Mr. Crich can’t see you.
你们以为你们想来就来?
You think you can come here whenever you like?
滚 这里没有你们的东西
Go away, there’s nothing for you here.
– 把它给我 – 谢谢
– Give him to me. – Thank you.
杰拉尔德说 如果你喜欢它的话…
Gerald says, if you like it…
我们可以让它留在画室中
we could have it all to ourselves as a studio.
当然 我们要装♥修♥窗户
Of course, we’ll mend the windows, and have it decorated.
不过杰拉尔德说这要取决于你
But Gerald says it all depends on you, so…
你喜欢它吗?
do you like it?
– 它很可爱 – 太好了 杰拉尔德
– lt’s remarkable. – Good! Gerald!
快点 我们去见杰拉尔德 走吧 俾斯迈
Come on, let’s go and see Gerald. Come on, Bismarck.
威妮弗雷德似乎很喜欢你
Winifred seems to have taken to you.
你还会来吗?
Will you come again?
我也很喜欢她
l feel very drawn to her.
是的 我还会来
Yes, l can come again.
杰拉尔德 它是不是很可爱?
Gerald, isn’t it wonderful?
我们准备画俾斯迈
We’re going to draw Bismarck.
它是不是很漂亮?是不是很强壮?
lsn’t she beautiful? lsn’t she strong?
我们要让它的妈妈抚摸它
Let its mother stroke its fur then, darling…
因为它很神秘
because it’s so mysterious.
瞧瞧我买♥♥的
Look what l bought.
真可爱
How lovely.
太可爱了
How perfectly lovely.
– 为什么要给我呢? – 我想给你
– But why did you give them to me? – l wanted to.
我可以知道理由吗?
Am l called on to find reasons?
奥帕尔姐妹是不幸的 是吗?
Opals are unlucky, aren’t they?
我喜欢不幸的事物
l prefer unlucky things.
幸运是粗俗的 谁需要幸运吗?我不需要
Luck is vulgar. Who wants what luck would bring? l don’t.
它们会一点点大起来
They can be made a little bigger.
是的
Yes.
我很高兴你买♥♥下了它们
l’m glad you bought them.
夜色中回家是不是很惬意?
Won’t it be lovely, going home in the dark?
我保证过今晚要去和杰拉尔德一起吃饭
l promised to go to Shortlands tonight to have dinner with Gerald.
没关系 你可以明天去
lt doesn’t matter, you can go tomorrow.
赫尔迈厄尼也会去
Hermione’s there.
她要离开好几天
She’s going away in a couple of days.
我应该向她道别
l suppose l ought to say goodbye to her.
– 你不介意吧? – 不 我♥干♥嘛要介意呢?
– You don’t mind, do you? – No, why should l mind?
我也这样问自己 你干嘛要介意?
Well, that’s what l asked myself. Why should you mind?
不过你似乎介意
But you seem to.
我保证 我一点也不介意
l assure you, l don’t mind in the least.
如果你认为那是属于你的地方
lf that’s where you feel you belong,
那你就必须去
then that’s where you must go.
你说“那是属于你的地方” 说明你是个傻瓜
You are a fool, with your, ”That’s where you belong.”
我和赫尔迈厄尼之间都已经结束了
lt’s all finished between Hermione and me.
你比我更加讨厌她
She seems to mean more to you than to me.
我不和你咬文嚼字
l’m not taken in by your word twisting.
如果你仍认为自己属于赫尔迈厄尼
lf you still feel you belong to Hermione,
那你就去 就这样
then you do, that’s all.
但是你不属于我
But you don’t belong to me.
如果你不是傻瓜
lf you weren’t a fool,
你应该知道什么是对什么是错
you’d know one can be decent, and wrong.
如果过去我和她交往是我错了
lt was wrong of me to go on all that time with her,
那也只是作个样子
it was a deathly process.
别忘了 人总得表现出庄重
But after all, one can have a little human decency.
可是你撕裂了我的心
But you must tear my soul out,
你带着妒忌提到她的名字
with your jealousy at the mention of her name.
我 妒忌?对我来说她什么都不是
l, jealous? She means nothing to me, not that!
我不喜欢她的立场
lt’s what she stands for that l hate.
她的谎言和她的虚伪
Her lies and her falseness!
这是死亡
lt’s death!
但是你控制不了自己
But you want it, you can’t help yourself.
然后你自己送上门去
Well, then, you go and get it!
这就是我要说的 但别扯上我
That’s what l say, but don’t come to me!
我和这事毫无关系
l’ve got nothing to do with it!
你是个傻瓜
You’re a fool!
是 我是傻瓜
Yes, l am a fool.
谢谢你提醒
And thank God for it!
我太傻而相信你的聪明
l’m too big a fool to swallow your cleverness.
你去找你的那些女人 精神上的新娘吧
You go to your women, your spiritual brides.
她们是不是够庸俗够肉♥欲♥?
Or aren’t they common and fleshy enough?
不 你并不满足
No, you’re not satisfied, are you?
你娶我时因为每天可以使用我
You’d marry me for your everyday use…
同时又可以拥有你精神上的新娘
and keep your spiritual brides for tripping off into the beyond.
是 我知道你的肮脏小把戏

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!