Please, quick, somebody come!
坚持住 劳拉
Hold on, Laura!
– 劳拉 – 不
– Laura! – No!
– 他们在哪? – 不知道
– Where were they? – l don’t know.
– 放开我 – 快
– Keep away from me! – Right.
杰拉尔德 别这样
Gerald, stop it!
– 我必须找到他们 – 不行
– l’ve got to find them! – You can’t!
为什么你要阻拦?
Why should you interfere?
你什么也看不见
You can’t see!
噢 天哪 劳拉
Oh, God, Laura!
– 让船不要动 – 不行
– Try to keep the boat still! – l can’t!
上来
Come out!
退后 你们帮不了我们
Keep back! You can’t help us.
上来 杰拉尔德
Come out, Gerald!
看在上天的份上 上来
For God’s sake, come out!
古德龙
Gudrun!
– 稳住船 – 我在努力
– Keep the boat steady, for God’s sake! – l’m trying.
– 坚持住 – 太黑了
– Hang on to the- – – lt’s too dark!
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
杰拉尔德 坚持住
Gerald, hang on!
我们没救到他们 父亲
We shan’t save them, Father.
不知道他们在哪
There’s no knowing where they are.
水里很冷
And there’s a current as cold as hell.
回家去照料自己
Go home and look to yourself!
我们把水抽干 鲁伯特 去北边的水闸
We’ll let the water out. Rupert, go to the north sluice.
水里的空间…
There’s room in that water there…
能容上千人
for thousands.
两个人足够了
Two is enough.
这是我们家族的事
There’s one thing about our family, you know.
一旦走错一步
Once anything goes wrong…
就永远不能矫正
it can never be put right.
包括我们
Not with us.
你认为他们死了吗?
Do you think they’re dead?
是的
Yes.
太恐怖了
Horrible!
你很介意吗?
Do you mind very much?
一旦人死了 我就不介意了
l don’t mind about the dead, once they’re dead.
最糟糕的是 他们让活着的人受煎熬
The worst of it is, they cling to the living and won’t let go.
我害怕死
l’m afraid of death.
死是终结 没有比这更好的
Death’s all right, nothing better.
但你不想死
But you don’t want to die?
我想因为生活而死
l would like to die from our kind of life.
通过爱
Be born again…
而获得再生 就像睡着一样
through a love that is like sleep.
身边是新的空气 没有人呼吸过的空气
With new air around one, that no one’s ever breathed before.
我认为爱情对你还不足够好
l thought love wasn’t good enough for you.
我不想爱
l don’t want love.
我不想了解你 我想摆脱自我
l don’t want to know you. l want to leave myself.
我希望你迷失自我
l want you to be lost to yourself…
这样我们就不同了
so we are found different.
我们疲惫 悲伤时不应该交谈
We shouldn’t talk when we’re tired and wretched.
说你爱我
Say you love me.
说“我的爱人”
Say ”my love” to me.
我已经足够爱你 我只希望它变成别的
l love you right enough. l just want it to be something else.
为什么?
Why?
因为还不够吗?
Why isn’t it enough?
因为我们一个人走更好
Because we can go one better.
不能 我们只可以说相互爱恋
We can’t. We can only say we love each other.
说“我的爱人”
Say ”my love” to me.
说啊
Say it.
好吧 我的爱人
Yes, my love.
那就让爱充足
Let love be enough, then.
我爱你
l love you, then.
我对其他的感到厌倦
l’m bored by the rest.
说你爱我
Say you love me.
鲁伯特…
Rupert…
求求你…
please….
说啊 求你了
Please, say it!
求你了 不要…
Please, no….
我真的爱你
l do love you.
必须要这样子吗?
Must it be like this?
是她杀了他
She killed him.
他什么意思?
What did he mean?
可能机械般地活着
Perhaps it’s better to die than to live mechanically…
还不如死去
a life that’s repetition of repetition.
老天 我刚刚得出结论
By God, l’d just concluded that
当一个人让另一个人感到孤独时
nothing mattered in the world…
世界上的一切都不再重要了
except somebody to take the edge off one’s being alone.
最合适的人
The right somebody.
你是说最合适的女人吧?
Meaning the right woman, l suppose?
是的 如果…
Yes, of course. Failing that…
一个有趣的人
an amusing man.
如果你无聊 何不击打点什么?
Well, if you’re bored, why not try hitting something?
或许吧
Possibly.
提供值得击打的东西
Providing it was something worth hitting.
– 你打过拳击吗? – 没有
– You ever done any boxing? – No.
你是说 你可以打我?
You mean, you may as well hit me?
你?
You?
是的 或许…
Well, yes, perhaps…
用一种友好的方式
in a friendly sort of way, of course.
噢 好啊
Oh, quite.
我从未钻研绅士艺术
l never learned the gentlemanly art.
我有种感觉…
You know, l’ve got the feeling that…
如果我不看紧自己…
if l don’t watch myself…
我会做傻事
l shall do something silly.
那为什么不做呢?
Why not do it?
我曾耍过日本式摔跤
l used to do some Japanese-style wrestling once.
我从来不擅长它
l was never very good at it.
– 我对那些不感兴趣 – 是吗?
– Those things don’t interest me. – Don’t they?
我感兴趣
Well, they do me.
怎么开始?
How do you start?
呃…
Well….
你不能穿着衬衣
You can’t do much in a stuffed shirt.
– 好吧 那我们就脱♥光♥打 – 很好
– All right, let’s strip and do it properly. – Very good.
你可以用你的方式来攻击我 我会尽量摆脱你
Now, you come at me any way you want, and l’ll try and get out of it.
好极了
Admirable.
不错
That’s good.

Yes!
好 我控制住你了
Yes, l’ve got you.
这样…
Was it…
对你是不是过分了点?
too much for you?
没有
No.
一个人一个拼搏 摔跤
One ought to strive, wrestle and be physically close.
这样可以让一个人健全
lt makes one sane.
– 你这样认为? – 是的 你呢?
– Do you think so? – Yes, l do. Do you?
一样
Yes.
我们从精神上 内心上已经非常亲密
We are mentally and spiritually close.
因此 我们身体上也应该亲密
Therefore, we should be physically close, too.
这样更为彻底
lt’s more complete.
过去德国骑士都要向手足兄弟发誓
You know how the old German knights used to swear blood-brotherhood?
是的
Yes…
在胳膊上制♥造♥伤口
make wounds in their arms…
让相互的血流入对方的伤口
and run blood into each other’s cuts.
是的
Yes.
并发生一生真诚对待对方
And swear to be true to each other, of one blood all their lives.
这就是我们应该做的
That’s what we ought to do.
当然 我是说不要伤口的那种
No wounds, l mean that’s obsolete.
不过我们应该发誓相互爱对方
But we ought to swear to love each other, you and l.
含蓄地…
lmplicitly. Perfectly…
没有任何可能的反悔
finally, without any possibility of ever going back on it.
某一天我们应该相互发誓吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!