Come here. You’re dying for it, aren’t you?
你和其他人一样荒谬可笑
You are hideous and ridiculous like all the rest.
过来 你这蠢婊♥子♥
Come here, you silly bitch!
你这胖女人
You red cow!
晚上好 布朗温小姐
Good evening, Miss Brangwen.
有什么不对劲吗 帕默?
Anything wrong, Palmer?
无意冒犯 科里奇先生
No offence, Mr. Crich.
我在这里出生 也会死这里 除非我会飞走
l was born here, and l’ll die here, until l fly away.
参加完我们的野餐再飞走也不迟
Don’t fly away till you come to our picnic.
你想象过置身其中吗 亲爱的?
Did you imagine yourself in the midst of all this, my dear?
– 感觉很不错 – 你想过会是怎样吗?
– lt does look rather awful. – Can you imagine what it’ll be like?
– 我们应该远离它 – 警♥察♥会让你进去
– l suppose we could get away from it all. – Police to keep you in.
科里奇家的人会担心你带着银具逃跑
The Criches are afraid you’ll run off with the silver.
– 下午好 – 下午好
– Good afternoon. – Good afternoon.
– 父亲 我可以喝点啤酒吗? – 不行
– Please, Father, may l have just a little beer? – No.
– 求你了 – 只喝一点点
– Please? – You can just have a little.
– 再喝一点好吗? – 我们只喝一点点 父亲
– Just one more? – We’re going for a dip, Father.
– 亲爱的 你应该… – 你在喝酒 威妮弗雷德?
– My dear, be sure… – You drinking, Winifred?
…别待在水中太久
…not to stay in the water too long.
好的 来喝吧
Right, let’s have it then.
这里还有一束兰花 只有一束了
One chain of orchids still here. There’s only one left.
这三个球给你们 拿着
Now, here’s three balls for you. There you go.
这是伯金先生
This is Mr. Birkin.
你好吗?希望你万事如意
How do you do? l hope you’re keeping well.
谢谢 我很好
Yes, thank you, l’m fit.
哈罗 布朗温夫人 我和古德龙还有厄休拉很熟
Hello, Mrs. Brangwen. l know Gudrun and Ursula quite well.
是的 我经常听她们提起你
Yes, l’ve heard them talk about you often enough.
布朗温先生太太?
Mr. and Mrs. Brangwen?
你们好 欢迎你们的到来
l’m so glad you could come. How do you do?
去年你忘了我们的邀请
You forgot our invitation last year.
– 喝茶吗? – 好的
– Tea? – Yes.
是在这喝还是在屋里?
Would you like tea here, or in the house?
我们何不去划船?
Can’t we have a rowing boat and get out?
划船?
Get out?
我们几乎不认识这里的人 我们是陌生人
You see, we know hardly anyone here. We’re almost complete strangers.
我会安排几个熟人和你们在一起
l’ll see to it that you’re set up with a few acquaintances.
你明白我的意思 我们何不去那边游玩一下?
You know what l mean. Can’t we go over there and explore?
光线很好 或许我们可以去游泳
The light is so perfect. Perhaps we could bathe.
它让我想起了尼罗河的上游
lt reminds one of the upper reaches of the Nile, as one imagines the Nile.
你认为它足够远吗?
Do you think it’s far enough off?
我建议你去
l suppose you could go there.
不幸的是 我们没有更多的小船 都被人占用了
Unfortunately, we don’t have any more boats. They’re all out now.
一定很惬意
lt would be so lovely.
你们划船的技术如何?
Do you handle a boat pretty well?
– 非常好 – 我们俩就像是专业划船手
– Pretty well. – Yes, we both row like water spiders.
还有我自己的独木舟 我没有弄出来
Then there’s my small canoe, l didn’t bring out…
担心有人乘它时给淹死
for fear somebody would drown themselves.
你们认为在船上安全吗
Do you think you’d be safe in that?
你们知道 如果出事我要负责的
You see, l’m responsible for this water.
我在奥德尔划过独木舟
l had a canoe at Arundel.
我可以保证我会很安全
l can assure you l’m perfectly safe.
那你们先去喝茶
Then l shall see to it that you’re given a tea basket…
然后随便吃点野餐
and you can have a picnic all to yourselves.
就这样定了 好吗?
That is the idea, isn’t it?
好极了
How fearfully good.
你真是好
How frightfully nice of you.
在岩石后…
Behind the rock….
快点 这里都是泥巴
Come on. lt’s all muddy.
开心吗 普恩?
Are you happy, Prune?
厄休拉 我太开心了
Ursula, l am utterly happy!
我也是
So am l.
空中美丽的泡沫
Pretty bubbles in the air
越飞越高
They fly so high
就快到达天堂
Nearly reach the sky
然后就像我的梦 破灭消失
Then, like my dreams, they fade and die
未来总是扑朔迷离
Fortune’s always hiding
我四处找寻
I’ve looked everywhere
因为我永远都是即将破灭的泡沫
For I’m forever blowing bubbles
空中美丽的泡沫
Pretty bubbles in the air
空中美丽的泡沫
Pretty bubbles in the air
越飞越高
They fly so high
就快到达天堂
Nearly reach the sky
然后就像我的梦 破灭消失
Then, like my dreams, they fade and die
未来总是扑朔迷离
Fortune’s always hiding
我四处找寻
I’ve looked everywhere
但我永远都是破灭的
But I’m forever blown
它们是不是很可爱 厄休拉?
Aren’t they charming, Ursula?
可爱?它们会不会伤害我们?
Charming? Won’t they do anything to us?
不会的
l’m sure they won’t.
我害怕
l’m frightened.
继续唱
Keep singing.
你知道自己在干什么吗?
What the hell do you think you’re doing?
我想我们都疯了
l think we’ve all gone mad!
遗憾的是 我们不是疯子
Pity we aren’t madder!
噢 美丽的女人
Oh, you beautiful doll
你这好心的大美人
You great big beautiful doll
让我伸开双臂拥抱你
Let me put my arms around you
你怎么来了?
Why have you come?
你想把它们激怒?
And why do you want to drive them mad?
如果它们掉头 就会凶相毕露
They’re nasty when they turn.
朝哪掉头?
Turn where?
冲着你
Turn against you.
冲着我?
Turn against me?
前几天它们用刺死了农场的一头牛
They gored one of the farmer’s cows to death the other day.
我有什么在乎的?
What do l care?
我在乎 没看到这是我的牛吗?
l care, seeing they’re my cattle.
它们是你的?你又没有喂养它们
How are they yours? You haven’t swallowed them.
把其中一头给我
Give me one of them. Now!
你知道它们在哪吗?
You know where they are?
你以为我怕你和你的牛 对吗?
You think l’m frightened of you and your cattle, don’t you?
我♥干♥嘛要这么想?
Why should l think that?
因为这是事实
That’s why.
你发出的第一击
You struck the first blow.
我还要发出最后一击
And l shall strike the last!
为什么你表现得如此于理不通 荒谬不堪?
Why are you behaving in this impossible and ridiculous fashion?
你…
You…
是你让我这样
make me behave like this.
我?
Me?
怎么说?
How?
别生我气
Don’t be angry with me.
没有
No.
我们没有生你气
No, l’m not angry with you.
我是爱你
l am in love with you.
是的
Yes.
这是一个理由
Well, that’s one way of putting it.
没问题吧?
lt’s all right then?
是的
Yes.
没问题
Yes, it’s all right.
我现在得回家了
l must be going home now.
真的?太令人伤心了
Must you? How sad.
– 你很伤心吗? – 是的
– Are you really sad? – Yes.
我希望我们可以永远这样走下去
l wish we could go on walking like this forever.
你体内有一道金光 我希望你会给我
There is a golden light in you, which l wish that you would give me.
我一直认为有人会爱上我…
l always think l’m going to be loved…
然后又让对方失望
and then l’m let down.
蒂比?
Tibby?
劳拉?
Laura?
你在哪?
Where are you?
救救我
Help me, please!
来人啊 救命
Help me, someone!
快来人啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!