Catch them.
谢谢
Thank you.
为你们家我做什么都可以 保重
I’d do anything for your family. Good luck.
谢谢
Danke.
-谢谢 -不用谢
-Danke. -Bitte.
请出示你们的票
Your tickets, please.
是去科隆吗
Traveling to Cologne?
是的 去科隆
Cologne, yes.
你没有行李吗
You have no luggage?
是突然决定的
It’s all very unexpected.
我们只呆一晚
We are going for one night.
我丈夫是格隆歌♥剧院扮演沃坦的替补演员
My husband is understudying Wotan at the Cologne Opera.
他们的男中音生病了
Their baritone has fallen ill.
冯·卡拉扬担任指挥 我们非常激动
Von Karajan is conducting. We’re very excited.
一切顺利
Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
下一位
Next.
通知
Announcement for
乘坐12号♥航♥班♥ 前往科隆的旅客
passengers of Flight 12, destination Cologne.
由于突发状况 您的航♥班♥无法按时起飞
Due to unforeseen circumstances, your departure has been delayed.
对此给您造成的不便 我们深感抱歉
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
女士们 先生们 请大家准备登机
Ladies and gentlemen, we’re ready to start boarding.
请持好您的机票 以便我们检票
Please have your tickets ready for inspection.
注意
Achtung!
今晚几名乘客
There are passengers who
将无法登机
will not be boarding this flight tonight.
斯特凡·诺依曼先生和卡尔·诺依曼先生
Herr Stephan Neumann und Herr Karl Neumann.
自己站出来
Make yourselves known!
请向前走
Please approach.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
这是格若部长
And this is Minister Gehrer.
很高兴认识您
How do you do?
这位德赫曼博士是我们
Dr. Dreimann here is our
这个非常复杂的案件的主要辩护人
principal attorney on this very complicated case.
请坐
Please sit.
有些案件确实比其他的复杂一些 但是…
Some cases are more complicated than others, but…
经过再三考虑
after much deliberation,
我们很抱歉的通知您 阿特曼女士
we regret to inform you, Frau Altmann,
委员会已经决定
that the committee has decided
那五幅克里姆特的画作
that the five Klimt paintings
将继续留在美景宫
hanging in the Belvedere will remain there.
你一定是在开玩笑
Please tell me this is a joke.
他们没有开玩笑 兰迪
They’re not joking, Randy.
我们应该遵从你婶婶的遗嘱
Your aunt’s will should be obeyed.
但问题就在这 那根本就不是遗嘱
But that’s the point. It isn’t even a will.
这画她根本无权赠与 看
Uh, the-the paintings aren’t hers to give away. Here.
呃 哪去了
Uh, where is it?
我们能证明这些画是裴迪南的财产
We have proof that the paintings were Ferdinand’s property,
而不是他妻子的 因此她的遗嘱无效
not his wife’s, which makes her will invalid.
我想你要找的就是这个
I think this is the one you’re looking for.
还有这是无视…这是无视有人
And that’s ignor… and that’s ignoring the fact
蓄意隐瞒画作最终被放置在
that there was a deliberate cover-up to conceal the manner
美术馆的事实
in which the paintings ended up in the gallery.
他们对事实不感兴趣 兰迪
They’re not interested in the facts, Randy.
你婶婶的请求应该得到尊重
Your aunt’s request needs to be respected.
这根本就不是一份合法有效的遗嘱
It’s not a legally binding will.
你想想看如果我婶婶知道将会发生的事
Do you imagine my aunt would have written those words
还会写那些话吗
if she knew what was to come?
会吗
Do you?
她的家园被劫掠 她的同胞被屠戮
The looting of her home, the murder of her people.
我们的决定没有讨论的余地
Our decision is nonnegotiable.
如果你有异议
If you don’t agree with it,
你唯一的选择就是向法♥院♥上诉
your only option is to pursue the case in court.
走 兰迪 我们走
Come on, Randy, let’s go.
德赫曼博士 你说得好像了解我婶婶一样
Dr. Dreimann, you speak as if you knew my aunt,
但你根本不了解她
but you did not know her,
并且我可以立刻告诉你 今天你们的决定
and I can tell you right now, that what you have decided today
会让她耻于承认自己是奥地利人
would make her ashamed to call herself an Austrian.
而且你们也该感到羞耻
And you should be ashamed, too.
跟美国不一样
It’s not America.
如果在奥地利上诉
In order to pursue the case in Austria,
政♥府♥要求支付押金
the government demands a deposit against the cost
金额高达180万美元 这还仅仅只是个开始
of $1.8 million, and that’s for starters.
180万
$1.8 million?!
根据油画估值按比例计算的
Based on a portion of the estimated value of the paintings.
好吧 所以一方面他们说…
Okay, so on one hand, they’re…
他们说”起诉我们吧”
they’re saying, “Take us to court.”
另一方面 从资金上说我们根本没法做到
On the other hand, it’s financially impossible for us to do that.
这样你就束手束脚了 没错
Your hands are tied behind your back, yes.
那么…那么维也纳的…仲裁处怎么样
What… what about arbitration… here in Vienna?
不会有人裁定
Nobody will decide to
把画归还给你的 兰迪…没有人
give you back the paintings, Randy… nobody.
这完全是浪费时间和金钱
It’s a total waste of time and money.
别再做白日梦了
No more daydreaming.
谢谢你的一切努力 胡贝图斯
Thank you, Hubertus, for all your effort.
走吧 兰迪
Come on, Randy.
该打包回家了
It’s time to go pack.
-胡贝图斯 -很遗憾
-Hubertus. -I’m sorry.
-就是来看看你 -进来 坐吧
-Just checking on you. -Come in. Sit down.
你还好吗
How you doing?
精疲力竭
I’m exhausted.
一整天应付一大堆冷血动物
That’s what happens when you have to deal all day
自然会如此
with a lot of grim shits.
他们永远不会承认他们做过的事
They’ll never admit to what they did,
因为一旦承认了一件事 就要承认所有的事情
because if they admit to one thing, they have to admit to it all.
承认什么
Admit to what?
他们从来不是受害者
They were never victims.
他们中大多数人曾抛撒鲜花
Most of them threw flowers
张开双臂迎接纳粹人
and welcomed the Nazis with open arms,
真♥相♥就是这么简单
and that’s the simple truth.
我非常荣幸地宣布
It’s with great pleasure that I announce
克里姆特的”艾蒂尔”将留在奥地利
that Klimt’s “Adele” Will be remaining in Austria.
这是美景宫美术馆的胜利
This is a victory for the Belvedere Gallery
也是奥地利人♥民♥的胜利
and a victory for the Austrian people.
-噢 够了 关了它 -谢谢
-Oh, enough. Switch it off. -Thank you.
明天我们就回家
Tomorrow we will go home,
在去机场的路上
and on the way to the airport,
我们去犹太人纪念碑
we will stop to pay our respects
表达哀思
at the Holocaust Memorial.
那样 起码我们不算白来
That way, we will not have come here in vain.
我曾祖父母被杀害的集中营
The camp where my great-grandparents were murdered.
特雷布林卡集中营
Treblinka.
你祖父逃到美国之后没多久他们就去世了
They died soon after your grandfather escaped to America.
我很清楚地记得他们
I remember them well.
他们的花♥园♥里有棵樱花树
They had a cherry blossom tree in the garden,
她有一双十分漂亮的眼睛
and she had the most beautiful eyes.
你的妈妈会让我想起她
Your mother reminds me of her.
他们是在深夜被带走的
Then they were taken away in the middle of the night.
噢 兰迪…
Randy…
我们必须去机场了
we must go to the airport now.
好的
Okay.
知道吗
Know what?
我…我得去一下洗手间
I’m… I’m gonna use the men’s room.
-我马上回来 -好的
-I’ll be right back. -Yes.
我祖父曾经说过 有三样东西
My grandfather used to say the three things that
是他平生最恨的 希♥特♥勒♥ 他的祖母
he hated most in life were Hitler, his grandmother,
还有洛杉矶的太阳 但是我得说
and the Los Angeles sun, but I got to say,
此时此刻洛杉矶的一切都太他妈美妙了
everything about Los Angeles feels pretty damn great right now.
嗯…如果我亲爱的傅利兹还活着
You know… if my darling Fritz was still alive,
他会用咏叹调欢迎我们回家
he would welcome us home with an aria.
欢迎回家