Like always, you are a dreamer.
归还委员会
The restitution committee
决定重审你们的案件
has decided your case is worthy of a review,
阿特曼太太
Mrs. Altmann.
小勋伯格先生和我大老远来这
Young Mr. Schoenberg and I have travelled all this way,
所以想在委员会作出决定之前
so we would appreciate discussing the case
能跟他们讨论一下这个案件
with the committee before they make the decision.
委员会不与外部各方交流
The committee does not interact with external parties.
我们可不是外人 是吗
And we are an external party, are we?
那些画属于阿特曼太太的家族
The paintings belonged to Mrs. Altmann’s family.
你们请相信一切会按照程序办事
You must trust that all due procedures will be followed.
你们不介意的话
And now, if you don’t mind,
我还要去接待别人
I have a reception to go to.
祝你们在我们美丽的城市里玩得开心
Do enjoy your stay in our beautiful city.
很高兴…
It has been a real pleasure…
接待你们
to meet you.
你怎么样
How you doing?
不知道我还有没有力气去应付这些人…
I don’t know if I have the strength to deal with these people…
而且我才来一天
and I’ve only been here a day.
好了 我们走吧
Come on, let’s go.
我们走之前肯定拿不到
There’s no way we’re gonna get a copy
艾蒂尔的遗嘱复印件
of Adele’s will before we have to leave.
是的 档案部门帮不上什么忙
No. The archive department was not exactly helpful.
还好 在美景宫我认识一个
Well, thankfully, I have what is commonly known
可以称为内线的人
as a mole at the Belvedere.
他可以帮忙加加速
Someone who can speed things up.
周一博物馆闭馆
On Mondays, the museum is closed,
而我的内线朋友就会在那等着你们
but my friendly mole will be waiting for you.
希望你们不会对灰尘过敏
I hope you’re not allergic to a little dust.
看 我就说他能帮上忙吧 兰迪
Now, didn’t I tell you he was going to be useful, Randy?
耐心点 玛利亚 他等下就会发现
Be patient, Maria. He’s soon gonna find out
不管动机如何 有些奥地利人就是他的朋友
that some Austrians are his friends, whatever their motives.
一直在努力呢
Keep working at it.
这是《阿美来·楚克坎德尔》
Amalie Zuckerkandl.
也是克里姆特画的
Also painted by Klimt.
她是我们家的朋友
She was a friend of our family.
灭绝营 用来杀害犯人的集中营
她在灭绝营去世的
She died in a death camp.
对 在贝尔赛克灭绝营
Belzec, yes.
阿特曼太太 您的婶婶就在拐角处
Mrs. Altmann, your aunt is around this corner.
你准备好和她重聚了吗
Are you ready for the reunion?
无论对错
Rightly or wrongly,
她已经成为奥地利的象征了
she has become embedded in Austria’s identity.
一个国家的标志
A national icon.
艾蒂尔已经成为这个国家精神的一部分
Adele has become part of the country’s psyche.
艾蒂尔婶婶
Aunt Adele.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
为什么都是金的
Why is it all gold?
别管金子 克里姆特的作品就是这样
Ignore the gold. That’s Klimt.
看我的面孔 画得像我吗
Look at my face. Does it resemble me?
像 但是你看起来不高兴
Yes, but I don’t think you look happy.
我在想你长大之后
I wonder what it will be like to be a woman
会是一个怎样的女人
when you are older,
是否必须靠琐屑闲聊来娱乐自己
whether you will have to amuse yourself with trivialities.
“艾蒂尔肖像” 由克里姆特所画
Portrait of Adele, painted by Klimt.
我们的馆藏杰作之一
One of our most famous paintings.
奥地利文化遗产的杰出代表
A wonderful example of Austria’s heritage.
快点 我们回家
Quickly, let’s get home.
政♥府♥宣布公民
The government has announced that citizens
未经批准不得离境
may not leave the country without authorization.
此项规定即刻生效
These new regulations will be enforced immediately.
我弟弟说得对 我们早该离开的
My brother was right. We should have left already.
看
Look.
那是克伦夫人 医生太太
It’s Mrs. Klein, the doctor’s wife.
他们让她干什么
What are they doing to her?
强迫她用酸液擦人行道
Forcing her to clean the pavement with acid.
罗森布朗特先生也被强迫
And Mr. Rosenblatt was made
在他店铺窗户上写下”犹太人”字样
to write “Jew” on his shop window.
但为什么呢
But why?
你觉得还能为什么 特雷莎
Why do you think, Therese?
把我的大提琴拿来 玛利亚
Fetch my cello, Maria.
要干什么 父亲
What for, Father?
快五点了
It’s nearly five.
为什么这周六要与以往不同呢
Why should this Saturday be different from any other?
因为本就不同了
Because it is.
我不会让他们碰我们的
I will not allow them to touch us.
-父亲 -大提琴 玛利亚
-Father. -The cello, Maria.
快去
Go.
护照办理处将于下午两点关闭 再次开放将会通知
The passport office will close at 2 p.m. until further notice.
拒绝 下一个
Denied. Next.
我丈夫的兄弟在英格兰
My husband’s brother is in England,
我的姐姐在瑞士
and my sister is in Switzerland.
两个国家我们都有地方住
We have places to stay in both countries.
我们只有四个人
There are only four of us,
但是我们要尽快离开奥地利
but we need to leave Austria as soon as possible.
其它犹太人也是这么想的
So do all the other Jews.
你们又有什么不一样的
What makes you so special?
拒绝 下一个
Denied. Next.
犹太人
你的生意到此为止了 快写
Your business is finished. Paint.
犹太人
犹太猪 你活该
Jewish pigs. Serves you right.
别看
Don’t look.
感谢上帝 我们担心死了
Thank heavens. We were worried.
快开门
Open the door!
他们来了
They’re here.
当然
Of course they are.
傅利兹 去开门
Fritz, open the door.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
裴迪南·布洛赫-鲍尔在哪
Ferdinand Bloch-Bauer?
我弟弟在瑞士出差
My brother is in Switzerland on business.
是这么说吗
Is that what it’s called?
你弟弟的制糖公♥司♥涉嫌逃税
Your brother’s sugar company is guilty of tax evasion
金额高达一百万马克
amounting to one million Reichsmark.
在税务付清前 他的财产将被冻结
His assets have been frozen until the money is paid.
这位长官会陪着你们
This officer will be staying with you.
从现在起 你们被禁足了
From now on, you are under house arrest.
我叔叔是遵纪守法的公民
My uncle is a law-abiding citizen.
你们家很懂得欣赏艺术
You are a family that appreciates the power of art.
小汉斯·霍尔拜因 德国画家
最擅长油画和版画 属于欧洲北方文艺复兴时代的艺术家
霍尔拜因
Holbein.
真不错
Impressive.
镶宝石的银杯一个
A silver cup with precious stones.
钻石项链一条
A diamond necklace.
银烛台两个
Two silver candlesticks.
还有个大提琴
A cello!
安东尼奥·斯特拉迪瓦里[16♥4♥4-1737]
意大利弦乐器制♥造♥师 被认为是历史上最伟大的弦乐器制♥造♥师之一
斯特拉迪瓦里
Stradivarius.
肯定的 只收藏珍品
Of course, only the best.
不 拜托了
No, please.
这是他的乐趣
It is his joy.
我可以自己来找家族文件的
I could’ve searched for the family file on my own, you know.
我才不会错过这种乐趣
I wasn’t going to miss all the fun.
和邦德电影里一样 你就是肖恩·康纳利
This is like a James Bond film, and you’re Sean Connery.
好吧
Yeah.
你好 我是安娜
Hello. I’m Anna.
-嗨 你好啊 -你好
-Hi. How are you? -Hello.
很荣幸见到你
It’s an honor to meet you.
非常感谢你能帮我们做这些
Thank you so much for doing this for us.
这么说你认识胡贝图斯
So you know Hubertus?
博物馆把所有1972年前的文件
Everything from the museum records prior to 1972
都收藏在一个房♥间里
is held in the same room.