古德费洛 我给你们二人最后一个机会
Goodfellowe, I will give you both one more chance.
乖乖听话 否则你们就会被发配充军
Follow your orders or you’ll be off to war.
是 大人
Yes, my lord.
小姑娘 过来
And, girl, come here.
不准再在城里散布异教邪说
Never speak of such pagan nonsense in this town.
老实听话
Follow the rules
否则你就再也见不到你父亲了 懂了吗
or you will never see your father again. Do you understand?
是 大人
Y-yes, my lord.
警卫加倍 看守大门
Double the guard. Bar the gate.
这里不许再进一匹狼
No more wolves inside these walls.
是 长官 警卫加倍
Yes, sir. On the double!
听着
Listen to me.
我们必须听命 才能不被分离
We must follow our orders if we are to stay together.
你一定要听话 女儿
You must do as you’re told, my girl.
交了新朋友 妈妈 城里人 但是好人
Made a new friend, Mammy. A townie, but a nice one.
她叫罗宾
Her name is Robyn.
她比我高 但没我壮
She’s taller than me, but I’m stronger.
她给我梳了头发 还给了我这朵花
And she brushed my hair and gave me this flower.
她说她来自英格兰
And she’s from a place called England.
我们明天要在橡树见
And we’re gonna meet by the oak tree tomorrow.
她答应我会帮忙
And she promised to help.
还有…你在哪里
And… And… Where are you?
你保证了会回来 可是都这么久了
You promised you’d come back, but it’s been so long now.
你是不是迷路了 还是出事了
Are you lost? Has something happened to you?
罗宾会帮我找到你的 妈妈 她保证了
Robyn will help me find you, Mammy. She promised.
我们现在有两个了
There’s two of us now.
♪ 睡吧 ♪
♪ Seoithín seothó ♪
♪ 睡吧 ♪
♪ Seoithín seothó ♪
罗宾 该干活儿了
Robyn, time for work.
梅林 我不能去找梅布了
Merlyn, I can’t get out to Mebh.
找到她 让她走
Find her. Tell her to leave.
带她离开这里 她必须走
Lead her away. She must go.
至少你还能自♥由♥
At least you can be free.
这是为了你好 闺女
It’s for your own good, lass.
小鸟 你可算来了
Birdie! About time.
罗宾 你怎么才来
Robyn, what you took you so long?
罗宾 你在哪
Robyn! Where are you?
什么叫她不能出城
What do you mean she can’t come out of the town?
我不走 她答应过我的 帮我找到她 梅林
I’m not leaving. She promised. Help me find her, Merlyn.
你去哪了
Where were you?
梅布 你怎么来了
Mebh, what are you doing here?
我等了你好久
I waited for ages!
你应该离开这里
You’re supposed to be gone from here.
我让梅林去告诉你了
I sent Merlyn to tell you.
你说什么 丫头 你和谁说话呢
What’s that, girl? Who are you talking to?
没谁
Nobody.
我忘了打结的事了 早该弄好的
I’ve forgotten about them knots. They’re supposed to be done.
你必须走 梅布 带着狼群去安全的地方
You must go, Mebh. Lead the pack away to safety.
我说了 没有妈妈我哪都不去
I told you. I’m not leaving without my mammy.
梅布 你要听话
Mebh, you have to listen to me.
你必须离开森林 带着狼群走
You must leave the forest. Take the wolves and go.
但是 你答应过会帮我的
But… you said you’d help me.
-我就是在帮你 我只能这样帮你 -你答应过的
– I am helping you, the only way I can. – You promised.
护国公要烧掉森林
The Lord Protector will burn the woods.
日落之前 他会把狼都杀死
He will kill all the wolves by sunset.
你必须带它们走 你听懂了吗
You have to get them out. Do you understand?
快走吧
Now go.
你说过你会帮我的 你答应过的
You said you would help me. You promised.
走吧 梅布 带着梅林一起走 再见
Go, Mebh. Take Merlyn with you. Goodbye.
我听说他抓了一匹狼
I hear he’s got a wolf.
我听说很大 比狼大多了
I hear it’s a giant beast to behold. Much bigger than a wolf.
-妈妈 -那可有好戏看了
– Mammy? – Ah, won’t that be a sight.
你说他会杀了它吗
Do you suppose he’s going to kill it?
当然 那可是头怪物
Oh, yes. ‘Tis a monster.
-妈妈 -疯孩子
– Mammy! – Crazy child!
小心点 丫头 看路
Careful, girl! Watch out!
你会伤到别人的
You’ll hurt someone like that.
走吧 姑娘们 大家都要去广场
Come on now, ladies. Everyone’s to go to the courtyard.
护国公让大家都出去 丫头 快点
The Lord Protector wants everyone outside, girl. Come on.
他们把大笼子抬出来了 放在高台上
They brought out that big cage. ‘Tis up on a stage.
糟了
Oh, no.
听我说 我是最厉害的士兵
Listen to me! I’m the best soldier!
推 再往前一点
Push! Push! A little further.
好了 够了 下去吧
Good. That’s enough. Step away.
回去站岗
Return to your positions.
-梅布 住手 拜托 -我妈妈在那里 放开我
– Mebh, stop! Please. – My mammy’s here! Get off of me!
梅布 不要
Mebh. No!
基尔肯尼的人♥民♥ 我听到了你们的担忧
People of Kilkenny, I have heard your concerns.
狼群攻击 家畜损失
Wolf attacks, livestock lost,
一匹狼跑过了我们的街道
a wolf running through our very streets.
-但听我说 不要恐慌 -梅布 停下
– But listen to me. Have no fear. – Mebh, stop.
放开我
Get off of me!
你必须马上离开这里
You must get out of here now.
放我走 放我走
Let me go. Let me go.
看这里 我抓到一匹狼
Hey! Hey! Over here! I’ve caught a wolf.
-一个文明的国度 -看 她抓到一匹狼
– …a civilized country. – Look! She caught the wolf.
我们不能
We cannot be…
我的猎人同伴们 我们又有狼可以杀了
My fellow hunters, we have a new wolf to kill.
不 不
No. No!
放开我
Get off of me!
我要去找我妈妈 放开我
I have to find my mammy. Get away from me.
罗宾 住手 你在干什么
Robyn, stop. What are you doing?
我要吃了你们所有人 放我出去
I’m gonna eat you all! Let me out!
梅布 你妈妈让我保护你
Mebh, your mother told me to keep you safe.
你个骗子 你早就知道
You liar! You knew!
这是为了你好 我很抱歉
This is for your own good. I’m sorry.
抓住狼 狼
Get the wolf, wolf…
主亲自派我来这里
I have been sent here by the Lord himself
征服蛮荒之地
to conquer the wild.
我会让你们看到 野兽能被驯服 看吧
And I will show you it can be tamed. Behold.
-狼 -妈妈
– Wolf! – Mammy!
-杀了那匹狼 -杀了那匹狼
– Kill the wolf! – Kill the wolf!
杀了那匹狼
Kill the wolf!
杀了那头野兽
Kill the beast!
他真的抓到了一匹狼
He has got a wolf.
够了 够了 安静 安静
Enough! That’s enough! Calm! Calm!
你们无需惧怕这头野兽
You have nothing to fear from this beast.
现在 把门打开
Now, open the gate.
杀了那匹狼 快点
Kill that wolf. Come on now.
看到了吗 这头曾经的野兽已经被驯服
You see? This once wild creature is now tamed.
很顺从 不过是忠实的奴仆
Obedient. A mere faithful servant.
我会把它的邪恶同类都从这片土地上除掉
I will rid our land of all its wretched kind.
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Mammy. Mammy! Mammy!
梅布 不
Mebh, no!
妈妈 妈妈 是我 我来了
Mammy, Mammy. It’s me. I’m here.
-这是怎么回事 -我来了 妈妈
– What’s this? What’s going on here? – I’m here, Mammy.
放开她 这是我妈妈
Let her go! That’s my mammy!
放开她
Let her go!
古德费洛 抓住这个野孩子
Goodfellowe, take charge of this wild thing.
古德费洛 你什么都抓不住吗 你在干什么
Goodfellowe, can you not catch anything? What are you doing?
抓住那个恶魔 给她戴上刑枷
Collar that demon and put her in the stock.
父亲 不
Father! No!
-卫兵们 -住手
– Guards! – Stop!
不许动
Don’t move.
别动 你这野孩子
Hold it right there, you wildling.
父亲 住手 不
Father! Don’t! No!
罗宾 退后
Robyn! Stay back!
父亲 住手 这样不对
Father, stop! This is wrong!
罗宾 你别过来
Robyn! Get away from here!
-有个士兵被咬了 -父亲
– A soldier’s been bitten! – Father!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!