♪ 今夜我和群狼一起奔跑 ♪
♪ I’m running with the wolves tonight ♪
♪ 我和群狼一起奔跑 ♪
♪ I’m running with the wolves ♪
♪ 我和群狼一起 ♪
♪ I’m running with the ♪
♪ 是福还是祸 他们追我杀我 ♪
♪ A gift and curse they track and hurt ♪
♪ 不要让你的梦想成为泡影 ♪
♪ Don’t let your dreams go incomplete ♪
♪ 我和群狼一起 ♪
♪ I’m running with the ♪
♪ 我和群狼一起奔跑 ♪
♪ I’m running with the wolves ♪
♪ 我和群狼一起 ♪
♪ I’m running with the ♪
♪ 我和群狼一起 ♪
♪ I’m running with the ♪
♪ 我和群狼一起 ♪
♪ I’m running with the ♪
♪ 我和群狼一起奔跑 ♪
♪ I’m running with the wolves ♪
♪ 今夜我和群狼一起奔跑 ♪
♪ I’m running with the wolves tonight ♪
♪ 我和群狼一起 ♪
♪ I’m running with the wolves ♪
♪ 今夜我和群狼一起奔跑 ♪
♪ I’m running with the wolves tonight ♪
♪ 我和群狼一起 ♪
♪ I’m running with the wolves ♪
♪ 我和群狼一起 ♪
♪ I’m running with the ♪
城里人 我们只能到这么远了
Well, townie, this is as far as we go.
森林每天都在缩小
The woods are getting smaller every day.
我知道 我试了吓跑他们
I know. I try and scare them off…
但他们就是不明白
but they just don’t get it.
看看那边吧
How about that?
那里有很多难闻的人类
A lot of smelly people there.
我也在那里
Hey, I’m in there.
睡得正香 打着酣
Fast asleep, snoring away.
我还是回去吧 我很害怕 梅布
I better go back. I’m scared, Mebh.
城镇不是狼的容身之地
Yeah. The town’s no place for a wolf.
我知道 他们要么射杀我要么把我关笼子里
I know. If they don’t shoot me, they’ll cage me.
梅布 你母亲 他们会不会已经…
Mebh, your mother. Do you think they might’ve…
不可能 谁都抓不到我妈妈
No! Nobody can catch my mammy.
抱歉 她离开多久了
Sorry. How long has she been gone?
自从…
Since…
她没事的 她很快就回来了 她保证过
She’s all right. She’ll be back soon. She promised.
别担心 不管她在哪里
Well, don’t worry. Wherever she is,
我们都会找到她 我能帮你
we’ll find her. I can help you.
没错 现在有我们两个了
Yeah! There’s two of us now.
我会偷偷溜出来 明天回来这里见你
I’ll sneak out and meet you back here tomorrow.
我会再等你一次的
I’ll be waiting for you, again!
梅布 我们会找到她的
Mebh, we’ll find her.
然后你们都可以安全离开
Then you can all leave and be safe.
你保证吗
You promise?
我保证
I promise.
有狼 抓住它
Hey, wolf! Get it!
狼在那边 开枪
Wolf, there! Shoot!
有狼 城里有狼
Wolf! Wolf in the town!
-有狼 -城里有狼
– Wolf! – Wolf in the town!
天啊
Oh, my God!
护国公会生气的
Lord Protector won’t be happy!
-打开 -狼
– Open it now! – The wolf!
狼
Wolf.
抓住它 快
Get it, now!
-是 长官 -上膛 围住那头畜生
– Yes, sir! – Load your muskets! Surround the beast!
-杀了它 -杀了它
– Kill the wolf! – Kill the wolf!
杀了它 杀了那头畜生
Kill it! Kill the beast!
开枪
Fire!
杀了那头狼
Get rid of that wolf!
古德费洛 怎么回事
Goodfellowe, what is this?
够了 我会亲自处理这头狼
Enough! I will deal with this wolf myself.
你们都各回各家
Now, back to your beds.
-看到它了吗 -它去哪儿了
– Do you see it? – Where’d it go?
继续找 肯定在附近
Keep looking. It’s here somewhere.
那气味
That scent.
-我就知道 -狼在城♥堡♥里
– I knew it! – Wolf in the castle!
看到它了吗
Do you see it?
一个角落都不要放过
Search every corner.
不要让它跑了
Don’t let it get away!
小姑娘
Girl.
小姑娘
Girl.
小姑娘 快过来
Girl, here. Quick.
有人吗
H-hello?
只有狼行者可以创造新的狼行者
Only a Wolfwalker can make another.
你怎么转变的 在哪转变的
When did it happen to you? Where?
咬你的狼还在附近吗 她还好吗
Is the wolf that bit you near? Is she all right?
她还活着吗 梅布在哪里
Is she alive? Where is Mebh?
你是梅布的母亲 我要告诉她我找到你了
You’re Mebh’s mother. Oh, wait till I tell her I found you.
她肯定会很开心 她一直在森林里等你呢
She’ll be so happy. She’s waiting for you in the forest.
你是说她还没走 还在森林里
You mean she’s still here? In the woods?
不不不 她必须赶紧走
No, no, no! She must go!
但我们得救你出来 我怎么救你
But we have to rescue you. How do I get you out?
狼 狼在城♥堡♥里
Wolf! Wolf in the castle!
你会被杀死的
You’ll be killed like this.
听着 小姑娘 赶快回到你的人类身体里
Listen, girl, get back to your human body right away.
只要我能把锁…
If I can just get the lo…
她就不该咬你
She should never have bitten you.
去找梅布让她走 我们狼行者在这里不安全
Get Mebh and leave. It’s not safe for our kind here.
-但没有你梅布不愿走 -不能让她来找我
– But Mebh won’t leave without you. – She must not come for me.
不能让她再等我 她必须快跑 你也是 小姑娘
She must not wait for me. She must run. And you too, girl.
快
Now!
主啊 我该怎么做
Lord, what must I do?
我来平叛 现在却更加兵荒马乱
I left to quell rebellion and returned to more.
这片蛮荒之地必须被征服
This wild land must be civilized.
这是您的旨意
That is Your will.
所以 狼
So, wolf,
明天我将让世人看到我驯服了你
tomorrow I will show them I have tamed you,
如同我将驯服这片土地
just as I will tame this land.
只要相信主的旨意 他们将再无恐惧
They will have nothing to fear if they trust in the Lord’s will.
-什么 -快跑
– What the… – Go!
告诉梅布带着狼群离开
Tell Mebh to lead the pack to safety.
快 快跑
Go! Now!
我该怎么做 快啊 快啊
How do I do this? Um… Uh… Come on, come on.
快啊
Come on.
罗宾 你醒了吗
Robyn, are you awake?
-怎么了 父亲 -我们家里进了狼
– What, Father? – There was a wolf here in our chambers.
在你睡着的时候进来的 差点咬死你
Got in while you were sleeping. It could have taken you.
父亲 我…
Father, I was…
这世界对你来说太危险 闺女
This world is such a dangerous place for you, lass.
-我保证过会保护你安全无恙 -但是
– I promised I would keep you safe. – But that…
-跟我们走 -护国公要见你
– Come with us. – Lord Protector wants a word with you.
我让你退后
Back, I say!
艾恩赛德 你打算怎么做
Ironsides! What are you doing about it?
古德费洛 狼来了 威胁城镇的安全
Goodfellowe. A wolf here, threatening the town.
甚至还进了我的城♥堡♥ 我的房♥间
It got inside the castle in my very chambers.
-不可饶恕 -长官 我…
– This is intolerable. – Sir, I…
够了 你失败了 你不配当猎人
Enough! You have failed. You are no hunter.
自今日起 你将在我麾下当步兵效力
From now on, you will serve in my ranks as a foot soldier.
-居民们 请安静 安静 -闭嘴
– Townspeople! Order, please! Order! Order! – Silence.
明天 我会让你们看到
Tomorrow, I will show you all.
我将征服这片土地 我会找到狼的巢穴
I will tame this land. I will find that den.
每一匹狼都将被杀死
Every last wolf will be destroyed.
不 不要
No! Stop!
还有别的办法的
There is another way!
求你放了她 放了狼行者
Release her, the Wolfwalker.
求求你 你一定要听我说
Please! You must listen!
给她带上刑枷
Take her to the stocks.
-不 长官 求你了 -够了
– No! Sir, please! – Stop that!
她还是个孩子 我了解这片森林
She’s just a child. And I know these woods.
-我能帮助您 -闭嘴
– I can still help you on your mission. – Silence!
都安全了 各回各家
It’s safe now! Go to your beds!
明天 我会兑现我的诺言
Tomorrow, I will make good on my word.
警卫 警卫
Guards! Guards!
-快点走 快点 -都走了
– Move it! Move along, now! – Get out of here!