别过来 退后 不然我要射箭了
Stay back, now! Back! I’ll shoot!
梅林 你干什么
Merlyn. Merlyn, what are you doing?
走开 狼 我发誓 我会…
Get away, wolf! I swear, I’ll…
梅林 别捣乱 不 什么…
Merlyn, stop that! No! Wha…
别过来 狼
Stay away, wolf.
不 走开
No. Get away.

No!
退后 我会抓到你的 走开 狼
Get back! I’m gonna get you! Get away, wolf!
梅林
Merlyn?
梅林 等等
Merlyn! Wait!
梅林
Merlyn!
梅林
Merlyn!
梅林
Merlyn!
梅林
Merlyn?
什么
What?
你可以出来了 我们能闻到你 你真臭
You can come out now. We can smell you. Yeah, you stink.
我早知道你在这里了 从你的藏身处出来
I knew you were here. Come out of your hidey-hole.
让我们看看你
Let’s see you.
别杀我
Don’t kill me.
我想干什么就干什么 过来
I do what I like. Come here.
你…你是…
You’re… You’re a-a…
我是狼行者 那又怎样 你该感谢我
A Wolfwalker. So what? You should thank me.
-为什么 -我救了你的命
– Why? – I saved your life.
救了我 你咬了我
Saved me? You bit me!
那你还踢了我好几脚呢
Well, you kicked me in the gob enough times.
你当时在攻击我
Well, you were attacking me.
我是想把你从陷阱上放下来
I was trying to get you out of that trap.
而且 是你进入了我的林子
And anyway, you came into my woods.
你的林子 这是我们的林子
Your woods? They’re our woods.
你们狼群在袭击伐木工和羊群
Your wolves are attacking the woodcutters and the sheep.
他们该待在离城镇更近的地方
They should be staying closer to the town
你也一样 城里人
and so should you, townie.
让咱们来看看你
Now give us a look at you.
-你这样能看见吗 -放开我
– Are you seeing things? – Ugh! Get off me!
-你是什么味的 -够了
– How’s your smell? – Ugh! Stop it!
一股城里味 还有多的毛吗
Smells like townie. Any extra fur?
那是我的头发 放开
That’s mine! Get away!
别动了 让我治好你 趁还来得及
Now, stop moving and let me fix it before it’s too late.
放开我
Hey, get off me!
别动行吗 让我治好你
Will you stop? Let me fix it!
好吧
Fine.
什么
But what?
治好了 焕然如新 你可以走了
Well, fixed now. Never happened. Off you go.
真是你治好了梅林
You did heal Merlyn.
是的 我治好了你和你的鸟 还救了你的命
Yeah. I fixed you and your bird and saved your life.
不客气 城里人 再见
You’re welcome, townie. Bye!
等等 那是谁
No, wait. Who’s that?
她是你…你母亲吗
Is she your… your mother?
你赶紧走吧 不然狼群就要吃你了
You better go or the wolves will eat you.
什么 可我没…
What? But I don’t…
哎哟 太晚了 它们要吃你了
Oh, no. Too late. They’re gonna eat you!

No!
快跑啊 城里妞 狼群在追你呢
Run away, townie girl! The wolves are after you!
你跑不了的 城里妞
Can’t get away from us, townie!
离我远点
Get away from me!
可你速度太慢了
But you’re so slow.
你连自己的影子都怕
Scared of your shadows, you are.
一个城里人对狼能有多少了解
What would a townie know about wolves?
你为什么有这么多东西
Why do you have so much stuff?
别动 那是我打猎的装备
Hey, stop! That’s my gear for hunting!
猎人啊 就你这样的小姑娘
Oh, a hunter. Ha! A little girl like you?
你也是个小姑娘
Well, you’re a girl too.
我不是小姑娘 我是狼行者
I’m no girl! I’m a Wolfwalker!
上来吧
Up you go!
我睡觉时是一匹狼
When I sleeps, I’m a wolf.
我醒来就成了我 梅布·奥格·麦克泰尔
When I’m awake, I’m me, Mebh! Mebh Óg MacTire!
话说回来 你叫什么
What’s your name, anyway?
-罗宾 -知更鸟
– Robyn. – Robyn?
我喜欢小鸟 我爬到很高的地方抓鸟
I like birdies. I climb so high to catch them.
但我太聪明了 抓它们太容易
I’m too smart for them, though.
它们逃不了多久
They can’t get away from me for long.
又被抓了 真是个好猎人
Caught again. Some hunter.
我得了两分了 你一分没有
That’s two for me, none for you.
别这么烦人了 这不好玩 好吗
Stop being so annoying. It’s not funny, you know.
放我下来
Let me down!
好啊 城里人
All right, townie.
听你的
If you say so.
不 等等
No, wait!
别叫我”城里人”了
Stop calling me “townie.”
好吧 罗宾 回家去吧 乐子结束了
All right, Robyn. Back home with you. Fun’s over.
梅布·奥格·麦克泰尔 你说…
Well, Mebh Ogamacatemera, your idea…
-你听见没 -什么
– Do you hear that? – What?
有人 我去赶走他
A man. I’ll get rid of him.
有人 不 父亲
A man? Oh, no. Father.
就一个城里人 我来吓唬他一下
Just one townie. I’ll give him a bit of a scare.
别 住手
No, stop.
太危险了
That was too close.
你怕什么 我们有一大群狼呢
What are you so scared of? We have a pack of wolves with us.
喂 我告诉过你们
Hey, I told you.
白天你们不能出来
You can’t go out in the daytime.
这是妈妈说的 快回去睡觉
Mammy said so. Go back to bed.
洞里的那位是你妈妈吗
Is that your mummy back in the cave?
当然是 你不觉得我跟她长得很像吗
Of course! Sure don’t I look like her?
其他的狼也是人类吗
And are any of the other wolves, uh, people too?
不是 天啊 你疯了吗
No. Jeepers! Are you mad?
你以为我家有多少人啊
How big do you think my family is?
我不应该到这里来的 我得回去了
I’m not supposed to be out here. Listen, I’ve got to get back.
很好 我急着把你甩掉呢 闭上眼睛
Great, I’m mad to get rid of you. Close your eyes.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我可不想让你再来我的洞穴 这是秘密
Don’t want you coming back to my den. It’s secret.
可是我已经知道了
But I already found it.
别说了 走吧
Oh, just shut up and walk.
我给你指路 回城里去
I’ll point you back to the town.
不 我得先找回我的十字弓
No, I need my crossbow back first.
你要那个干什么 又要射你的鸟儿
What do you need that for? Shooting your bird again?
不 是射…
No, shooting…
算了
Oh, never mind.
这边走 城里猎人罗宾姑娘
This way, hunter-townie-Robyn-girl.
别推那么快
Stop pushing so fast.
你就别抱怨了
Oh, will you stop complaining?
闻到了吗
Smell that?
梅布
Ugh, Mebh.
城里好吃的
Town tasties.
“城里好吃的”
“Town tasties”?
什么 她去哪了
What? Where’s she gone now?
你怎么跟他们说的
What did you tell them?
就说她回家了 不是吗 明摆着的
Just she’s going home, isn’t she? ‘Tis obvious.
奈德 要是那匹狼咬了她
Ned, say if that wolf bit her, like,
她会不会变成他们那样
could she turn into one of them?
变成狼
A wolf?
不是 是半狼 半巫 半人
No. One of them half-wolf, half-witch, half-people?
狼行者 你少来
Wolfwalkers? Will you stop?
我们把他们的林子砍了 奈德 不能这样
We are cutting down their woods, Ned. Shouldn’t be doing it.
少跟我说这些没有的
Save me from that nonsense.
是肖恩·奥格和士兵们让我们砍的
Seán Óg and the soldiers making us.
但如果老艾恩赛德大人没把狼群赶走
But if old Lord Ironside doesn’t sort out those wolves,
将来违抗命令的可就不止我俩了
it won’t just be us who’ll stop taking his orders.
我不想再听命于他们了 奈德
No more orders for me, Ned.
那些好吃的是我的
Those town tasties are mine.
我不要那些 我要拿回我的十字弓
I’m not after that. I need my crossbow back.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!