噢, 我的孩子们! 孩子们,原谅我!
Oh, my boys! My boys! Forgive me!
-蒙蒂!蒙蒂!蒙蒂! -蒙蒂,你这狗♥娘♥养♥的!
– Monty! Monty, Monty! – Monty, you terrible cunt!
原谅我,我很粗,心, 忘记发电报给你们
Forgive me. It was inconsiderate of me not to have telegrammed.
你在干什么? 半夜三更地游荡什么?
What are you doing, prowling around in the middle of the fucking night!
我很累, 我等帮助已经等了很久了
I had a punctured tire. I had to wait an eon for assistance.
如果吓倒你了,我很抱歉, 我本来应该敲门的,但是-
I’m sorry if I frightened you. I should have knocked, but…
-我-我-我去别的房♥间睡觉, 如果可以的话, -随便哪儿都行
– I- I-I’ll sleep in the other room, if I may. – Anywhere you like.
好的,呃,晚安
Uh, yes, well. Uh… good night.
[门打开]
啊,早上好, 你睡得好吗?
Brrr! Ah, good morning. Did you sleep well?
恩
Mm-hmm.
呃,我-我 -我为昨晚的事道歉
Um, I-I-I do apologize for last night.
-我实在太粗,心了, -没关系,蒙蒂
– It was perfectly inconsiderate of me. – It’s perfectly all right, Monty.
-你很忙吗? -像蜜蜂一样忙
– You’ve been busy in here? – As a bee.
-你打算怎么修理窗户? -哦,我没有打破它
– How did you repair the window? – Oh, I didn’t break it.
仅仅是用了点力, 如果吓到你了我很抱歉
Merely forced it a little. Sorry if I frightened you.
壁架上有一个空酒瓶
There was an empty wine bottle on the ledge.
哦,西红柿,是的
Oh, tomatoes. Yes.
你为什么不去叫醒他? 15分钟之后吃早餐
Why don’t you go and wake him? Breakfast in 15 minutes.
旧的秩序改变了
The old order changeth,
呼喊着要新的秩序
yielding place to new.
上帝用很多方式来 实现他的意志
And God fulfills Himself in many ways.
很快
And soon…
我想
I suppose…
我很快会离开人世
I shall be swept away…
因为一个小小的肿瘤
by some vulgar little tumor.
噢,孩子们
Oh, my boys.
孩子们, 我们在一个时代的尾声
My boys, we’re at the end of an age.
我们住在一片有天气 预报的土地上
We live in a land of weather forecasts…
还有早餐供应
and breakfasts that ‘set in,’
被保守党玩弄, 被工党欺骗
shat on by Tories, shoveled up by Labor.
我们在这儿- -我们三个–
And here we are… we three…
可能是世界上最后 一个美丽的岛屿
perhaps the last island of beauty in the world.
现在,你们哪一个要去
Now, which of you is going to be a splendid fellow…
劳斯家取剩下的酒?
and go down to the Rolls for the rest of the wine?
-我去, -最好还是我去吧, 我想把车开出来
– I will. – No, I’d better go. I wanna dig the car out anyway.
-但是孩子,我有车, -是的,但是如果下雨的话, 我们就完了
– But we have my car, dear boy. – Yes, but if it rains, we’re buggered.
-是说—被困住!
– I mean… – Stranded!
-我们先不管这车,交给我, -我也去,我想散步
– We’ll leave the car till later. Leave this to me. – I’ll come. I fancy a walk.
不,我听说你对厨艺 很有天赋, 我需要你的帮忙
No, I hear you’re a little wizard in the kitchen. I shall need you, to work the joint.
-对,你是厨师, -那些是什么鬼东西?
– Yeah, you’re the cook. – And… what on earth are those?
-我们忘记带长筒靴了, -噢,真可怕
– We forgot to bring our Wellingtons. – Oh, but how dreadful.
你是说你没带长筒靴 在这片稀泥里行走吗?
Do you mean you’ve been up here in all this beastly mud and oomska without Wellingtons?
今天下午我 你们两个去潘里斯
Well, this afternoon I shall take you both into Penrith…
给你们弄些好的橡胶靴
and get you fitted with some good quality rubber boots.
-[清理喉咙]-[叹气]
大蒜,迷迭香和蒜
Garlic, rosemary and salt.
我带了这两样东西, 可能你们中有谁会做菜
I brought two of these in case either of you was any good in the kitchen.
-我不会, -当然了, 烹饪是天生的禀赋
– I’m not. – Of course you are. Cooking is one of the natural instincts.
听着,蒙蒂, 你真的很好人
Listen, Monty. This is all very kind of you,
但我真的认为我应该 出去把车弄好
but I really think I ought to be out there getting work done on the car.
你没有时间, 我们3点要吃中午饭
You haven’t time. We’re taking late luncheon at 3:00.
-蒙蒂, 我们恐怕要在3点之前离开, -离开?
– I’m afraid we have to leave by 3:00, Monty. – Leave?
噢,他没有告诉你吗? 我们必须回去签约
Oh, didn’t he tell you? We have to get back to sign on.
-签约?去职业介绍所? -对
– Sign on? At the Labor Exchange? – Yeah.
事实上,这是很时髦的事, 所有的演员都干这个
It’s sort of fashionable, actually. All the actors do it. Even Redgrave.
, 但是你们可以去少一次吧
But surely you could forego for just this one occasion.
我大老远地跑来见你们两个
I’ve come a very long way to see you both.
不行,我很想留下, 但他比我还想回去
Can’t, actually. I mean, I’d love to stay, but he’s more adamant to get back than I am.
那我们必须选择时间
Then we must choose our moment…
跟他谈一次话
and have a word with him.
我相信我们一起 一定能够说服他
I’m sure together we could persuade him.
那里,现在,大蒜
There. Now, garlic,
迷迭香和蒜
rosemary and salt.
我不吃生肉
I can never touch meat until it’s cooked.
当我还年轻的时候, 我常在肉店哭
As a youth, I used to weep in butcher shops.
-我找不到迷迭香, -啊
– I can’t find the rosemary. – Ah.
找不到迷迭香
Can’t find the rosemary.
我相信我们一起一定 能找到它
I’m sure we could find it together.
-可能在另一个袋子里, -可能吧
– Perhaps it’s in the other bag. – Perhaps it is.
我们找找看?
Shall we look?
噢,对不起, 雪利酒在那儿
Oh, sorry. Sherry’s in there.
你说“对不起”是什么意思? 发生了什么事? 他在这儿干什么?
What do you mean, “sorry”? What’s going on? What’s he doing here?
我们不能留下, 他一直烦着我
We can’t stay. He won’t leave me alone.
好,我们先吃午饭再走
All right. We’ll get the lunch done, and then we’ll leave.
恐怕我们要喝这个酒了
I’m afraid we must drink from these.
希望它们的味道不会让 你们觉得难受吧
I trust their shapes will not offend your palates.
-干杯, -为在乡村度过的 美妙的周末干杯
– Chin-chin. – To a delightful weekend in the country.
我还以为你会刮胡子
I do think you could have shaved.
我跟你们俩一起出现, 不知道别人会怎么看?
What on earth will people think of me turning up with you two?
你们两个看起来就像农场的工人
You look like a pair of farm hands.
咯嚓!
Tsk!
这真是最尴尬的事情
This is most embarrassing.
离车远点
Get away from the car.
拿去买♥♥长筒靴
Buy the Wellingtons.
我去买♥♥剃刀和刮胡皂
I’m going to buy some razors and shaving soap.
我半个小时之后 在那里见你们
I’ll see you over there in half an hour.
-一双蓝色的, -每样一个
– Pair of blues. – One each.
-我想喝酒,你呢? -长筒靴呢?
– I think a drink, don’t you? – What about the Wellingtons?
噢,别管什么长筒靴了
Oh, bollocks to the Wellingtons.
我们就告诉他们说, 我们遇到农民开会, 就去参加了
We’ll tell them they had a farmer’s conference and had a run on them.
好,一言为定
Okay. Yeah. Promise.
再见
Bye.
不,没听到什么消息, 显然,他们还在找人
No, hasn’t heard a thing. Apparently, they’re still seeing people.
你不想去曼切斯特, 扮演一个野蛮的士兵?
You don’t want to go to Manchester anyway. Play a bloody soldier?
我不想吗? 我当然想了
Don’t I? I damned well do.
-真是个不错的小剧院, -很小,不是吗?
– It’s a bloody good little theater. – It’s not much of a part, is it?
总比没有好
Well, it’s better than nothing.
-他们会要你剪头发的, -那又怎样?你会失去一条腿
– They’ll make you cut your hair. – So what? You’d lose a leg.
-快点, -好, 我们要加快速度了
– Time gents, please. – All right. We’re gonna have to work quickly.
两瓶四倍分量的威士忌和 两品脱的威士忌
A pair of quadruple whiskies and another pair of pints, please.
他在哪里? 我真是个混♥蛋♥
Where is he? I’m utterly assholed.
我们到早了
We’re early.
我们去那里吧?
We want to get in there, don’t we?
吃点蛋糕,喝点酒
Eat some cake, soak up the booze.
[门铃响]
-[女人谈话]-[叹气]
-这里可以坐吧? -你想吃点什么?
– All right here? – What do you want?
-蛋糕,这里可以坐吧? -哦,我们马上要关门了
– Cake. All right here? – Uh, no. We’re closing in a minute.
我们马上就走
We’re leaving in a minute.
-我们要蛋糕和茶, -你没听见吗?
– We want cake and tea. – Didn’t you hear?
她说她关门了, 你想要干什么?
She said she’d closed. What do you want in here?
蛋糕, 关你什么事?
Cake. What’s it got to do with you?
我是这里的店主
I happen to be the proprietor.
现在,你走不走?
Now, would you leave?
啊,我很高兴你 是这里的店主
Ah, I’m glad you’re the proprietor.
我想跟你谈一谈
I was gonna have to have a word with you anyway.
我们在这儿拍一部电影
We’re working on a film up here.
外景拍摄场
Location, see.
我们可能要在这里也拍一部
We might want to do a film in here.
-你喝醉了, -把蛋糕端出来,蛋糕和好酒
– You’re drunk. – Just bring out the cakes. Cake and fine wine.
-你还不走, 我们就报♥警♥, -滚开!
– If you don’t leave, we’ll call the police. – Balls!
我们要世界上最好的酒
We want the finest wines available to humanity.
现在就要,就在这里喝
And we want them here, and we want them now.
布伦妮哈斯蒂小姐,报♥警♥
Miss Blenehassitt, telephone the police.
很好, 布伦妮哈斯蒂小姐
It’s all right, Miss Blenehassitt.
我警告你,如果你报♥警♥的话, 你就被解雇了
I’m warning you, if you do, you’re fired.
我们是千万富翁
We’re multimillionaires.
我们要买♥♥下这地方, 马上解雇你
We shall buy this place and fire you immediately.
对,我们要买♥♥下这地方, 在这里安装一个点唱机
Yes, we’ll buy this place, and we’ll install a fucking jukebox in here…
给你们这些呆板的人一点乐子
and liven all of you stiffs up a bit.
布伦妮哈斯蒂小姐,报♥警♥
The police, Miss Blenehassitt.